.:RPG:. DisscusionTopic

Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

(Mods Please Sticky This)
Here is where everyone that is taking place in the Forum RPG can talk about anything pretaining to the RPG itself or make a comment to another member.

Also Clan Leaders and All other members post here stating if you are taking Part in this RPG and your Race. Clan Leaders I will need a list of your Members taking part in this Event by next Thursday.
(Note Sub Leaders if your clan leaders are not currently online u can post your clan members that are taking part)

Clan Members Taking Part
Alpha Draconis
Peterson-Commanding Officer(KIA)
Delta-Boy-Squad Leader
Shadow Serpents
The Hive
Hunters Moon
ScarredShadow-Sub-Leader
Lone_Hunter2-Unblooded Hunter
The Balatue
The-Wolf-blooded hunter
predator428-Blooded Hunter
Venom-Blooded Hunter

Solo Members Taking Part
Graf-Blooded Hunter-Yautja(KIA)
Waralien-Pratorian-Xenomorph

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

ill join,glad to be of service sir!

The-Wolf, Human, 16 years ago

I'll join the hunt with Balatu.

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

My clan is dead. Which is one of the reasons for my acting worse than ever lately. Along with a new improved personal reason. When my clan was the most active on the site, it was taken out of the RPG by my bestest friend evah, Crow. Now there is no more Shadow Serpents. Have a good RPG everyone! Though i doubt it will be as long as the last one.

alright you guys are sighned up! so welcoem to the board RPG

ScarredShadow, Human, 16 years ago

Well Peterson I guess I will see which Hunter's Moon members are participating because I was promoted to sub leader a little while back however I will try to touch base with Predalienking so I guess you can sign me up.

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Go ahead and sign me up for Balatu.

alright thanks i have updated have u guys read the RPG yet? if not check it i really spent time on it andi think its the best i have made

Kidd, Human, 16 years ago

Don't you dare forget about me, Peterson. I need to stretch my legs out as bad as everyone else in here. This old marine needs to sharpen his skills that kills his alien enemies.

Stalker, Human, 16 years ago

Would someone like to explain to me what's going on here...I turn my head & all of a sudden there's a new RPG?

The-Wolf, Human, 16 years ago

Yeah I don't mind this as long as its ok with the mods. I need to get back on the horse again with writting.

predatoress, Human, 16 years ago

Well I think this is a good idea but have any of the mods yet agreed with RPG?

I would love to join but I have way too much writing work on my own, RPG would just add more work to my days.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

I would gladly join Scarred Shawdow in this RPG if it goes ahead so sign me up.

EDIT: put me down as a unblooded hunter of hunters moon

Stalker Deathdrop gave me premission to make a Board RPG i belice it was also him that sticied the topic at the top of the forums. so i made sure this was authorized before i posted this topic.

Yuatja can use their wristblades , Shrudikeins, Glave, Combie Staff, net gun, shoulder mounted Plasma Canon, and before the last predator dies they can use their Self Descruct device, fire bombs.

Marines can use their Pulse Rifles, Smart Gun, Shotgun, Medical Kit, gernades, one APC ,two Dropships.

Aliens(if any ever join...)you know what you can use lol

Graf, Human, 16 years ago

I would like to join, although I am not in Hunters Moon or in Balatu.

Name: Graf
Race: Yautja
Blooded?: Self-Proclaimed

Venom, Human, 16 years ago

I will be glad to join as one of the Gods of Death (Balatu)

sign me up.

alright updated

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

Umm, Stalker, what the hell...? What do you mean, taking a stab at you? You asked what was going on, so i bumped the topic for you to see exactely what the matter was, i also let you know that i know that you could choose to discuss this before you agree to it because you are a moderator, and though it may look otherwise sometimes, i have nothing against moderators being the authority on sites, since that's what they are there for. So what the hell do you mean by "we've had our differences but (bla bla, whatever else you said there)"? All i meant to do was let the newer members know that since you weren't here at the time, you may wanna participate at taking the decision and that they should't whine about it or something like that... What the hell stab are you talking about...? Jesus, you people are becoming paranoid already. And yes, by "you people" i mean black people. And for those who don't get it by themselves, that last sentence was sarcastic.

Aaaaaanyway, no aliens in the RPG yet? Well come to think about it, i think there's only about 3 active aliens on the site.

Stalker, Human, 16 years ago

Maybe I misinterpreted it, but from my perspective, it sounded like "DD is the only active mod here & he's approved the RPG, so what are you bitching about?".

Sorry if I took it the wrong way, but that's the way it seemed when I first read it. Fuck I feel like an idiot now, sorry mate.

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Peterson, the rules list some Predator RPG weapons that you missed. You might want to check those and update your list.