Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Well as far as I know, you my friend were sent to your death down a hole. In one of my posts drones got to you and began to heal you. You should be alive unless someone comes and kills you. Remember in the post your attacker (sorry I forgot who you fought) shot you out of the ceiling and you melted through the floor. From that you should be still alive.

Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

shit my bad bro well i am back inside the complex so come and find me lol

shit my bad bro well i am back inside the complex so come and find me lol

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

to devil pred,of course post in the rpg thats wat its their for,i dont mind,but just dont think you can kill on first post and even at 3 posts dont think u gonna kill a vetearn at this site thats all im saying.so yes post in this rpg but dont make a fool of yourself as you have done before.you have been warned!

Devil Pred if you keep posting in the RPG since your not apart of it, your going striaght to the mods i mean gawd damn you should have sighned up i had the topic up for over a week so its yourfault if you did not sighn up!

DO NOT POST IN THE RPG AGAIN

shadowatching, Human, 16 years ago

Is it to late to join.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

your in balatu clan right? I think it'll be fine for you to post.. just do whatever to catch up with the story. Devil pred you aren't in a clan and yu didn't sign up so you cant join Shadow you might be able to if peterson gives you the OK.

i hope so, need something to help me through the final getters Thanks ^_^

Umm shadow since we used to be suhgood freinds b4 i lost ontat with yo cept myspace i guess you can come in but damn i kind wished u would have been here earler, but ya ctch up quickly!

I thank ye kindly. I yelled at Kidd about it, he tells me the ongoings of here, so that I don't waste to much time on here then getting upset that nothing is happening. Plus I love this place and its time for me to introduce meh loverly character. The hybrid shadowatching. I will talk to kidd to speed me up to par of what is going on, and the like. Thanks again ^_^

I rarely go on myspace, been more in Gaiaonline as Shadow of balatu. So i am always there, you can catch me there. And we tried to make a yautja and ad thread in the place. it went bunk.

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

I used to go on Gaia, but I really don't bother anymore.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

from now on can arguments or complaint that anyone has with another member in the RPG be placed in here cause they really stuff up the RPG and can that go for any futre RPGs please... infact when can a mod please make an RPG complaint topic and sticky it for any futre argments in any futre RPG's?

Graf, Human, 16 years ago

I agree with LH. I am sorry for my posting a complaint in the RPG... Or rather, a retaliation... lol

Oh hey Peterson, quick question...

Could a human drop-kick a predator to the ground????

a stronger Human can but anyways i wanted to tell you for your first time on a Main Board RPG here at alienvspredator2.com you did very well ageinst me, Sorry that you had to die but it was a fun time fighting with you so better luck next time, since your in a clan then have a clan skirmish with your fellow clan members to better your skills. any ways

GOOD JOB

Hey Firehunter, sorry to die out on you so early like that. But I gave it my best. I'll keep reading the RPG to see how everything goes.

Hey Firehunter, sorry to die out on you so early like that. But I gave it my best. I'll keep reading the RPG to see how everything goes.

FireHunter, Human, 16 years ago

@The-Wolf: sorry, i didn't understand because:
1. you didn't specify what part of the body you drove your wristblades into.
2. I'm not quite sure that wristblades through the gut could kill a predalien, the predalien in AVP:R withstood them through it's head.

ok? I'm not angry, just sort of questioning on how you killed me

Wait wha??? I Died??? Uhh, when did this happen? I haven't even been able to post cause I wanted to see what Malus was gonna say, and then I was gonna apologize.... Crapola...

Also please look at my stats... My speed is 4<<
Reflexes are 1<<
Agility is 2<<
Strength is 2<<
Dexterity is 1<<

How do you know I would have let you knock me down without dodging the grenades!

HEY WAIT!!! I DIDNT EVEN GET TO RETALIATE ON YOUR FLAMETHROWER POST!!! YOU DOUBLE POSTED ON ME!!! That ain't right... Dont I like have to post again before you can kill me?

OH AND!!!

And I quote...
"Members are able to fight & kill each other during the RPGs, although you must wait until you have made at least 5 posts in battle before attempting to kill another participant, meaning 6 posts in total."

You posted 3 times in the battle... And 2 postst in a row!