Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

the predators know what they are allowed to use. ALSO WHAY HAVE NO ALIENS REQUESTED TO JOIN THE RPG!!!!

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

Because i am the only alien online most of the time who has some expirience (very little, only been in some sparring matches and either bailed or killed myslef cos of lack of interest). Most of the other aliens are either too busy for an RPG or too new to this for an RPG. Now if anyone remembers, a long time ago i requested a sparring topic with strict RPG-like rules for newer members to practice in and get innitiated so that when an RPG comes, THIS wouldn't happen. But the moderators considered it useless, because after the falure of The Falling Sky, RPG's were no longer a possibility in their eyes, which is why Stalker was so surprised when he saw this. And i certainly agree if he thinks this RPG is not a good idea right now, because as you can see, there are no aliens... What you could do is have ready a plot with no aliens involved, something between Hunter's Moon and Balatu that humans also stick their noses in, in case no aliens actually sign up...

ya looks like it because its fucking bullshit that we used to have shitloads of aliens on here now its mostly predators

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Hey is it too late to join? Scince there are very little aliens around here, I'll voluenteer myself. I always wanted to participate in an RPG.

Hey is it too late to join? Scince there are very little aliens around here, I'll voluenteer myself. I always wanted to participate in an RPG.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

Oh sorry, Im a guest for the Shadow Serpents, I'll represent them since there are hardly any of them on anymore.

Firehunter? he didnt sigh n upand if he is what is he alien pred what?

PREDATORv2, Human, 16 years ago

So whats going on with this rpg? Is anyone going to post in it, or is it stuck in permanent limbo? I'm not poking fun or anything, its just that it has been more than a week already (I think??) and no ones done anything with it.

The RPG starts tomarrow it has already been set up so the Sighning Up is Now Officialy OVER

Mods Feel Free to Lock this Topic

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

Well... have a great RPG guys! I'm just trying to be as optimistic as i can.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

but... there is only one alien...how can we do this?

PS:graf is now a member of hunters moon...sooo yeah you know...

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

wait wat time is it today ? the rpg

Graf, Human, 16 years ago

Please add me to the Hunter's Moon list, Thanks.

I was just accepted as a member

black_warrior, Human, 16 years ago

Well, I dont see how only one alien would do the job either......we need Angus or Dave as a more elderly alien..

btw, Balatu doesnt have an "e" in it, just pointing out.

I wont be able to participate though as ive got ALOT of school crap going on and ive got to focus on that.

NPC aliens...

but, there would basically only be one real alien posting on average 3 to 4 times a day, while it would be highly outnumbered by the normal 3 or 4 pages that go on in a day. Of course this rpg is smaller, so i guess it wouldnt be as much of a problem.

there wouldnt really be many posts from an aliens perspective, and it would constantly be human, predator repeated.
How would the balancing out of posts work? if no other aliens join in and all but one are NPC's?

if any aliens that are not in this rpg that post in here i will allow them to enter the RPG so dont worry about it

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

does anyone know how were going to accomadate the RPG for people living in GMT timezone ex. ireland/UK ???

post when you can, thats basically been the way it works for the past rpg's. Although of course no cheapshots on other players while they cant post, like posting 2 times in a row at a fight.