Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

If there are any npc aliens (not agreeing there should because of godmodding) then they should be equal in any fight so long as both don't have the upper hand on one another.(one stronger or faster,ect.)

Man where are all the other aliens here?

Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

three post kills u know the rules...

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Sixth post for the kill.

The-Wolf, Human, 16 years ago

We need more people in the RPG thats not Predators.

I agree. This RPG is going to be tough one with all those predators.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

Firehunter has joined in so you are no longer alone.

Voltage-3000, Human, 16 years ago

i'm the only hunters moon right now i think

Graf and I are new members in hunters moon so you are not alone. read second page.

Thats good.

Voltage-3000, Human, 16 years ago

ok yeah i found ya

o goodie time to kill

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

Too late to join the RP, I assume.

the AD have only just landed so you might just be on time. if your accepted back into the clan otherwise just play the part of a surviver.

devilpredator88, Human, 16 years ago

I shall join as a lone warrior. There will be a twist. I will be protecting the hive and the shadow serpents.

devilpredator88, Human, 16 years ago

I shall join as a lone warrior. There will be a twist. I will be protecting the hive and the shadow serpents.

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

Malus Jay Darkblade is back, foolz.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Im going to a convention tomorrow. I won't be back till saturday, er my saturday. Anyway predator428 well have to put our fight to the side for now. If I can I'll check back as soon as possible. Good luck everyone, especially you Xenos. I'll be rooting for you. (of course)lol

Kidd, Human, 16 years ago

I'm sorry to say, I won't be able to participate in the RPG, due to my computer cutting the pages. It only leaves the first paragraph of the openning post and that is is. I am not able to post because I do not know what it going on, so I might as well inform everyone that sadly, I am resigning from the RPG.

FireHunter, Human, 16 years ago

I'm in. FireHunter, Da Stompy, Choppy big beast

Aight here this people Mauls will be taking the place as Kidd in this RPG

Mauls you will be a Sergeant in this RPG and i will assume ful command of AD members in the RPG