Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

Thank you sir.

Venom, Human, 16 years ago

overall what been happening, ive been gone about a day or two and i have no idea what the hell is going on lol!

can someone give me the lowdown on whats happening, im a bit busy right now so i dont have alot of time on my hands to read all the posts ATM.

devilpredator88, Human, 16 years ago

I am an xenomorph battle damaged warrior. Xenomorph warrior.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

marines have just landed, wolf and Pred248 or what ever his name is have killed a few survivers and marines pred 428 is about to fight waralien and wolf is like wise about ot fight Firehunter whilst the rest of us are still adding to the story(three hunter's moon members await for SS to post) oh and malus is human agian and posting for AD whilst kidd has as you can see in page ten announced that he wont get time to post in rpg so peterson is in charge with malus as second in command. oh and there is a phsyco killer in the base but I think fire hunters killed him. so yeah thats about it.

Devil pred88 no offense but... dont post in the RPG please.

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Hey Kidd, I know what you are talking about. That happens on my bad computer, does anyone know why?

Graf, Human, 16 years ago

BTW I am waiting for you Peterson!!!

Lone hunter2.
Whats wrong with me posting in the rpg?

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

It's a bit late, I suppose. The only reason I was let in was because Kiddo dropped out. It's like walking into a movie halfway through, and then asking everyone who the guy in the fancy clothes is.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

Exactly so please dont post in the rpg.

Stalker, Human, 16 years ago

This is unrelated to the RPG, but Graf, could you please resize your sig mate, it's 30 pixels higher than is allowed on the board.

Alright

Peterson, can you post soon? lol

I am ready ta battle with you and you like stopped posting xD

So I have to wait for the next rpg!?!? When will that happen??

Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

sorry graf lol i was busy for a few days lol if you want to fight me now then i am ready.

Any good ideas for subplots? We need something other than fighting to keep the story going.

LOL peterson, didn't you read my last post???

Just askin, cause like im lungin at you from a tree outside of the complex and... Uhh... Yea

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Im back, and im ready to rumble.

Come and get me Waralien.

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Best watch what you wish for lol.

FireHunter, Human, 16 years ago

does this mean I'm dead, or am i still alive, I'm sort of confused "to make a comeback" does that mean I'm alive? i won't post again until i get a reply