Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

in the last RPG and correct me if i am wrong Unless the rules have changed it was three post kills on the third post yo were allowed to kill the person, and since this is a small rpg we are abiding by the old rules if you have a problem with it i dont care! Your OUT deal with it! there is always next time!!!!! So stop bitching

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Peterson, perhaps you should use that link in your sig. The rules do say sixth post for a kill, and you double posted to kill him. You didn't give him a chance to defend himself and fire doesn't have a great effect on predators anyway.

Graf, Human, 16 years ago

Peterson, if you would be so kind as to edit your post in the RPG, or I will just post again saying I was wounded, but alive.

Click the link in your signature or we can talk to the mods about the rules...

Oh and Mauls, I never did it, So here it is...

I formally apologize for controling your character. This is my first RPG and so I am still learning. So once again, I am sorry.

FireHunter, Human, 16 years ago

is the RPG ended, seen as all the humans have left

one post left before i end the RPG but today it ends.

thank you to all participants in this edition of the main board RPG

shadowatching, Human, 16 years ago

Malus get on msn, or yahoo. Or something, where I can talk to you -glares-

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

shit why did it have to end so soon? I didnt get to kill anyone... ahwell it was fun while it lasted... and I got some good practice in for when ever we have another RPG.

EDIT: instead of ending it abruptly can we all lead into it it? (mr,shadowatching,pred428,venom and yourself)

WHy don't you end it, when its really over. I don't think it is over, till more has died. I don't really see, any more deaths then the NPC's and one alien. So, don't end it so soon, wait for a while, I see lots of posts, I do appologize that, i haven't posted alot. Due to, the power cord fizzed on me. I can't charge my battery up till either tomrrow or monday. Just, don't end it, when its getting good. Thats just my opinnion ^_^

agreed i am saying that i have changed my mind we will contiune a little longer

Venom, Human, 16 years ago

Sorry bout that heh, i posted the venom had been stalking his prey. So i decided that i attack the marines, if you can remember i never set foot within the complex, i was outside the entire time..

I should of posted that i saw the apc and went over there to check it out, but i wanted to give the approach of it being an invisible menace, aand to make your marine actually feel, "where the FUCK did he come from!" lol.

As I said in the discussion topic, since Peterson didn't edit his post, I will just post that I am alive...

Just injured...

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Ok it is true that the story must go on longer but at the rate of the NPCs that are being killed, its only a matter of time till someone posts saying they found the Queen's chamber. So far there are Ravengers and Pretorians. Hopefully they will put up a challenge.

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Ok it is true that the story must go on longer but at the rate of the NPCs that are being killed, its only a matter of time till someone posts saying they found the Queen's chamber. So far there are Ravengers and Pretorians. Hopefully they will put up a challenge.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

Graf, please I know that peterson stuffed up but please dont post in the rpg man, you can get some revenge in the next rpg and we have all kinda made it officail including myself (im ashamed for doing so) and there have been enoughbumps in this rpg already. just please let this one slide for now and we can sort this out after alright?

listin to lone hunter Graf deal with it your out of the RPG u can attempt to have revenge in the next rpg.

One request from me. Please, type out all of your words. There is some half words, but please recheck your work. I do, as you seen took me an hour to do one single post. I am thinking of going back and rechecking it again, for more words to put in and even spelling errors. Thanks, sorry for being a neusience (SP?)

sorry about some of my words my keys dont always work for some reason... but i will try and recheck my work again before posting.

Its not just yours Pet. But everyone's just about. I thought I would lend a hand in this rpg and show what a post really looks like. Even though mind uber-sucks. -stabs post- I wanna change it hard core, but IF I do. It may suck more. SO I am trying to stay away from it.

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

I will continue participating in the RPG, but I doubt I will fight, till I am sure the puppeteering is over. From what I have seen, Graf has stopped, (apology accepted btw mate) but now others have started.