BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

When people get board they do things. Crazy weird stupid things like what I am about to do. I blew up the whole earth and managed to get the skull all to myself! Except now I am floating around in space.

MY SKULL!!!!!!!

Cetanu-655, Yautja, 13 years ago

Quickly flies by harpy aboard my ship. i grabs the skull through the air lock and close it just in time to have her smack her head on the door but drop the skull inside my ship as she is knocked out and away.

i go to the air lock and claim the skull then take it back to the bridge of my ship and sit in my seat as i fly away and activate my cloaking systems.
i fly aimlessly around the cosmos away from the ruins of earth and harpy

MY SKULL!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Earth being blown up is fine; we've got spares. While the new one gets installed, the rest of us sit in the waiting room. I notice the all-powerful "Press This Button and Get the Skull" button that only works once and then never again. Surprised no one has taken advantage of it, I press it, gain the skull, and return to my techno-organic moon base to offer tribute to the Fish-Whore who made it all possible.

MY SKULL!

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

This is where my army of insane baboons comes in handy. The go all over blowing up all the spare earths, so now you are all forced to live in an old abandoned ship owned by me. I walk up to Deathdrop and kick in where the sun don't shine and snatch the skull and vanish into thin air.

MY SKULL!!!!!!!! MINE YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!!!!!

Not liking the way this is turning out, the Fish-Whore decides to hit the "undo" button on his phone's iUniverse application. The Earths are all back, and the new one is installed in the proper place. You still attempt to kick me in the balls, but my balls are too powerful, and causes your foot to shatter backwards through time.

I then take one of the spare moons (they came with the spare Earths at no extra charge, so it was a pretty good deal) and switch my base with it to lessen encounters with Skull-stealers. We enter orbit around Jupiter within a few days, and prepare for war with your giant spaceship.

MY SKULL!

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Speaking of giant spaceships, my terrifying DEATHCUE is still in orbit of Jupiter. I couldn't use it in the recent battles because this giant mechanic phallic symbol attracted a bunch of horny transformers. After months of perverse biomachine-gangbangs, my ship is now completely worn out and useless- but i don't need it anymore, because now the kinky offsprings of the DEATHCUE and a few hundred horny transformers are at my command. Those cueformers are as horny as their parents, and their tactic is to fuck the shit out of every machine they can find. This produces even more of them, and they won't stop before the whole universe is fucked to dust. Biological beeings are unalluring to them, so they simply rip off their skin to use it as toilet paper.

They are loyal to me because i'm some kind of grandfather to them, so they present me the skull after they're done with Deathdrop and his moonbase. After that, they start their march towards earth, drooling in view of millions of toasters, handys, cars and nose-hair shavers...

MY SKULL!

Kidd, Yautja, 13 years ago

LT. Kidd Junior, staying on the sidelines for awhile has a good chance to redeem himself.
Having a hardcore platoon at his disposal and an Alien Robot Invasion happening to his beautiful world, Junior takes a Tour of Duty.

The Robot Menace invades the Earth and he and his platoon are sent to the front lines. Hulky Mechanicle Brutes terrorizing the good citizens, his platoon stands between them and the Robot Menace.
Equipped with the latest equipment to the US Armed Forces, he takes the fight to the Machines.
With the aid of the locals, they manage to scrap their little neccesites and beat back the Robot Horde, now, to take the fight to the one who is behind it.

Many starships make their way to Jupiter. Not expecting to have numerous horny robots with their pistons banging, Junior leads an expedition to blow all their head gaskets. It was successful, and to top it off, they were able to protect the US WMD from the sex-crazed machines to destroy the Deathcue. Weeks later, they recovered a worn-out relic, an alien skull. Retrieving such thing, the Brass awards Junior for his exellent leadership during the campaign with the relic.

My Skull! Now to go off and enjoy my retirement. Hoo-rah!
Mebber out for a turn, trying to recover from the loss of his passionate Deathcue.

TheBeast, Yautja, 13 years ago

While riding around in my badass ship I got bored out of my mind and decided to click my “find the damn Queen Skull button” and at-da! I found the skull, after blowing up Kidd’s ship in which her survived by unknown means I picked up the skull and flew off towards earth to go get some more skulls. Namely human skulls.

What you fail to realize is that all human skulls are booby-trapped with dynamite. Grabbing a bunch of people to kill, you end up caught in a huge explosion that doesn't kill them (but still fries you) for some reason.

Still pissed off after getting raped by a bunch of robots, I blast you with my nose-lasers and take the skull.

MY SKULL!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I give Deathdrop a roundhouse kick in the face knocking him out cold. Searching around for the skull I finally find it and hop the next train to the” I Took the Queen Skull Protection Agency” got a new ID and I am sent to a secret location that nobody knows except for me and one other person.

My Skull!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

That place is my stomach. But the skull doesn't quite agree with me and so i puke it out. I add it to my keyring and walk around stylishly while you get digested.

MY SKULL!!!

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

Gaunt pops back into existence and falls on Deathwraith knocking the "stylish" skull keyring out of his grasp and down into a bottomless pit.

He then spontaniously warps to anouther dimension of time and ends up at a starbucks.

NOT MY SKULL!!!

!LLUKS YM

.daer ot drah ti makes sihT .gnihtyreve sesrever pordhtaeD !ah ,ah ,aA .setunim owt detsaw tsuj uoY

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

Unfortunately for Deathdrop I am good and reading stuff written backwards. As I do this Deathdrop’s jaw falls off due to the shock that I have read his post and only wasted 36 seconds of my time! I with my newfound awesomeness take the skull and run off to my secret cave!

MY SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deathdrop down for three, suffering from sever shock.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

But when shadowwall says to lady that the word "makes" was not spelled backwards her jaws snaps.

I might not be that good at spelling but I see alot muahhaha

and here by I have the skull.

MY SKULL

Ladydeathstriker out for 1 since she only had a minor injury.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

After being bored for 10 billion years Harpy decided to get her lazy ass out of bed and do something productive! So randomly clicking alt and F4 on her keyboard the skull materialized in front of her on the floor. Sadly Shadowwall was electrocuted by a random monkey that passed by with a taser.

MY SKULL!!!!

Shadowwall down for 2

(Now I can take my frustration out on you all once again!)

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

Gaunt tasers BloodHarpey and picks up the Skull.

On his way out he desides to on a taser spree, 21 tasers and 1 pizza, 2 cokes and a free sandwich later Gaunt gets bored, trips, yells at the curve that tripped him for 1 hour, pisses on the curve, dances by the curve then gets hit by the number 7 bus.

... still clutching the skull :D

BloodHarpey out for 0

MY SKULL!!!

deathdrop1, Yautja, 13 years ago

Deathdrop unwinds reality, trapping you in a recursive loop of fuckadoodledoo that prevents the Golden Ape in he Sky from metally blasted the netherworld.

As you can probably imagine, this leads to flooding, which washes away the vortex machine that was in charge of keeping the black holes going. Now unsprung, the black holes pop back out, creating a shitload more room on the universe and causing the skull to bounce back into my hands.

MY SKULL!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Shadowwall recognises the golden ape (dragonball GT ^^) and shares hes power with him. The Ape receives universal power that blasts through the blackholes. The universe tries to regain itself and starts putting everything back to its place but instead they just randomly pop up. The skull then pops up in my hands obviously.
And I land on this strange mystic planet.
I can see a little green man showing me the way and offers hes wisdom to me. I follow him to hes cute house and sit down to hear the old green goblin midgets tales.

BTW: Deathdrop landed in a pool of shit from a green goblin, the universe did this because he forgot something

ryanwethy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I take off the mask revealing me as the little green man. The whole planet is actualy a fake backround in a movie studio. I snatch the skull from shadowwall's hands and then use my rocket thumbs to fly off into the sunset. When I get to a safe distance I then launch a tactical nuke that ininerates the movie studio.

My Skull!!!