Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

k this is taking a long time xD
I guess the music won it after all YEA

Let's play another one !
"Through the fire and the flames from dragonforce obviously"

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am very annoyed. While i was spending all of my time and energy to remove the damage my kingdom has taken over the last few battles, renegade heretics and strange mutans are running loose on my very own planet!

I've planned to save all of my power for a good opportunity to ambush Deathdrop as soon as he appears again; but now, my lamenting followers force me to act.

A new plague has emerged from the depths of the skullworld- awful sounds, so called "music", causing ear-cancer among my followers.

Because my troops are busy with the construction of my next (and most impressive) superweapon, i decide to handle the situation by myself. Shadowwall and his ear-cancer inflicting demons are easy to find due to the veeery loud noisiness they produce. I take their guitar and beat them to death in a bout of fury, then i grab SW himself and kick his ass sixty-one times, while i teach him:

"DON'T BUG ME WITH AWFUL NOISES!"

After that, i kick his ass once more, but this time with my mechanized Kick-Ass-Boots. He flies to the moon, and i take the skull.

My Skull.

TEAM SHADOW IS BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNN!!....

@Mebber: thx xD I thoughr I would keep playing their forever xD

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

>TEAM SHADOW

I don't think it's ever blasting off...

rawr mmm should I react to DW or take the Skull from Mebber mmm...

Well I start thinking on the moon that is as far as I get today bye ^^

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

You can't react to DW, you have no idea what DW is talking about. You just say the darnest things sometimes.

K i'm too tired for this sigh I thought mmm yea I can take the skull again and then I see DW pfff

i'm out of here, I don't even want the skull anymore
^^

Shadow Out for 5

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well I was jus twalking buy after shoplifting at Spiral Direct and Raven when I saw the skull. So I snatched it up hailed a cab and drove off wiht my skull back to my apartment. Now where she I put the skull in The Lion Pit? The Piranha Pool? The Black Mamba Pit? I decided instead to drop it into my bug holding room full of Rage infected humans!

My Skull

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

To bad for the countess because she had been followed by the Night Cougar who wanted the Queen skull. So long story short DarkCountess was mauled severlly by me and I took the skull and car jacked the cabi and drove off. Which is funny considering there really was no cabi!

MY SKULL DARKCOUNTESS DOWN FOR 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

I fire off a grenade the blows the cab up, so now the Night Cougar has to get a new ride and ended up in the hospital with a broken leg, arm and rib. So I just waltz on up and take the skull walking down the street because I'm a badass.

My Skull DarkSerpentine out for three!

GalacticImpact, Yautja, 13 years ago

I see GrimReaper walking down the street so I shoot the skull out of his hand with my speargun and then I pick up the skull and then I bash him with my combistick a couple of times knocking him out. And then runs off happly

My Skull GrimReaper out for 3

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Unfortunately, you run directly into the Perfect Jello, the Platonic golden mean of which all jello of our world is but a poor imitation. You get stuck in the jello, allowing me to suck out the skull through the bendy straw of doom. I retreat back to the Moon to plan my next move, which will more likely than not involve crabs.

MY SKULL!

Just when I think its over for me I see a high tech jar that says "jello" so I pick it up, open it and then it sucks in all the jello, also freeing me so I order a predator ship from a nearby yautja shop and then I fly to the moon then I sneak to the bendy straw of doom and then I take it and then I net him with my net gun and then I don't release the jar of jello but I release the horrible "Hermit Crab" monster so then I take the skull and return to my ship and then I flee to earth

My Skull

YOU FOOL! The hermit crabs are my allies! They ruin your ship by stuffing a banana in the tail pipe, then blast you with their crab beams. Defeated, you throw the skull into the nearby black hole to destroy it, but the Skull resists, for It cannot be destroyed. It exits the black hole and arrives on Europa, where I magically appear (once again in the form of a smurf-eating onion-shiting unicorn) and piss on the skull.

HAH! You want it NOW?!

MY SKULL!

(I prefer not to knock people out, as I find it slows the game down.)

You have obviously captured one of my many body doubles. As a result, the referee docks you 6 points, which in dog years in the price of chewing gum. It is a little known fact that Yautja spaceships are powered by gum, which you find out the hard way when your ship plummets onto Pandora, where you are treesexed by a million blue people.

I, meanwhile, use my skulltracker-o-tron to find the skull and teleport it to the moon, which is now incased in beautiful, invincible Jello.

MY SKULL!

Why Don,t You Knock Someone Out For 1-5 posts? Anyway
since you didnt I call some yautja mechanics to fix my ship. then I take a universal taxi cab to Europa
then I shoot you with my net gun and then hides and yells "ALIEN!!!" then a couple of couple of farmers call the army so the army gets Deathdrop and transports Deathdrop to area 51. meanwhile you drop the skull so I use the special skull cleaning devise As Seen In Predator to clean the piss and all of with the smell so its 100% clean and then my ship arrives so then I take it and since you gave me the Jello which I have in a jar, I fly to the moonbase to use the Jello on. Which will trap the moonbase forever.

MY SKULL!!! Which is not now because The post above is the post is the taking of my skull so read this one first then the one above so then you can continue like normal. this was my fault thoe so sorry for that.

Survivor88, Yautja, 13 years ago

Then somehow I get the skull. I found it floating around in space after I awoke from my long sleep in a asteroid. Then I went to LV-426 and then I went into the space jockey's ship.

My Skull!!!

The skull you grabber was actually HR Giger. The Jockies find you messing around their ship, and decide to rewire your brain into an organic computer that their larva can use as a back-up weather prediction system.

I still have the real skull. Together with what little remains of my army, I attack all these goofy islands and shit on Earth that shouldn't exist due to flooding. After cleaning house, I retreat back to the now-terraformed Moon (kept healthy through a steady supply of Jello) where I plan my next move.

As the waters subside, strange things begin to happen... Which is actually par for the course on Skullworld, so I'm not sure why I pointed it out.

But n any case, MY SKULL!

Come On is only deathdrop and me the only ones posting here? Well mainly but still. Come on its been weeks! So bump it up alittle PLEASE.

Ok following after what deathdrop said I had done managed to pull a spear gun out and shoot one. And theyed be scared half to death anyway. So I dont kill them. Yet. So then I figure out how to repair the ship myself and I put a better and improved engine in the ship. THE AWESOMEST SHIP EVAA! And then I set a bomb on the planet, And I mean who would forgive someone for something like that? So I flee the planet on my awesome ship and then while im safe. Theyer hole planet and them blows up where all that's left is dust and dibre. So then I go check back on the moon base to see my success where I see that it has made it more strong. And then I see and hear Deathdrop mention a skull world. So then I transform my ship into MEGA ULTRA PRED!!! so then I just simply pinch the skull out of deathdrops hands shoots a mega pred net on him to make sure he doesnt escape. And then I put it in the storage erea of my better, improved ship.
And then I transform back into a ship fly off into the unexplored regions of space, And then I know I might need help since im still outnumbered against deathdropes troops so I send a message to all the greatest elite pred warriors of all time telling them my victory and accomplishment. So we meet and make a deal to share the skulls, and then we mind control some queens to have them on our side And build a hole base the size of a planet, besides about the share thing ill have the greatest elite army of warriors and also Queens and ill still be rich of skulls anyway. So I set a course off into the unexplored regions of space hoping to find This Skull World. And heh I might call my ship "The Wolf"

My Skull!
and thanks to my "awesome Ship!

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Rogue was roaming around after hearing about a Queen skull flying around so she decided to check it out. She found out GalacticImpact had the skull so instead of hunting him down she used her super awesome power of scaring people to trick someone else into getting to skull in exchange for a eight pack of beer and confetti. They came back with the skull slightly beat up but so far so good. Rogue left with the skull paid the person and took off for Las Vegas!

MY SKULL!!!!!!!!!!