Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

What part of "wrong line at the DMV" didn't you understand? You cannot counter my knowledge with another theory, as you lack a reality warping permit. In order to obtain one, you must first cross the interspacial vortex to the land of Kz'vvvvvh and slay the beast with many apostrophes in it's name. Then, you must WAIT IN LINE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

And while you're waiting, my ninja jellyfish steal the skull. When you notice, I throw the result of a drunken one night stand between dark and light named "Lart" at you, and it totally fucks your shit up.

MYSKULL! IT'S A NEW SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE!!!!

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

i was pissed off that i didnt stop the infestation of the shadows that he went off to cry in the corner but as the skull is his best friend comes to his aid.cletic picked it up and walked away whistle and befriended alex mercer and he left deathdrop and shadow in ther dark/light argument.

My skull.

That was my CLONE, you silly bastard! I'm actually inside the skull with a miniature sniper rifle that fires CGI lens flares. Your eyes sting for a second, and I take the skull.

MY SKULL!

AmerthystBlades, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

(Deathdrop darkness is not light otherwise I would not be able to hind in it ;)

AmerthystBlades was surrounded by darkness, the darkness was taking her somewhere to find the skull. Ah she was there is was, so she began sneaking up on Deathdrop once she was close enough she knocked his feet out from under him with her tail and caught the skull before it could begin to fall to the ground. She smiled at her prize and then glanced down at Deathdrop and only smirked wickedly.

"I reclaim me prize once again as always."she turned and walked off into the distance until she was seen no more.

My Skull

The dangerous thing about wandering through darkness all the time is that you can't really see where you're going, as you find out when you smugly walk off the edge of a cliff.

Suddenly, cartoon physics take over, and I'm able to run fast enough to meet you at the bottom (where you've naturally left a crater shaped exactly like you) and pull a giant mallet out of nowhere to bash you in the head with.

The result is not a horriffic heady injury, but a silly "clang" sound effect that somehow causes little birds to fly around your head. Oh, and your teetch probably turn into piano keys and fall out, but that'll pass.

"Aliens is the craaaaaaaaaziest peoples!"

M-mia-ah-m-mmm eh, MY SKULL!

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Out of the shadows and ready for some Epic power rising goes shadowwall.

the next minute the earth is shaking and powerfull winds are ruining the landscape as Shadowwall powers up.

He's Alien body can hardly withstand the pressure that he's growing muscle's are creating to he's body.
He says as awesome as ever " The time of theory talks and nonsense is over, the time of Epic combat as come!!!"
YYIIIIIAAAAAAH with tremendous speed he punches and kicks everyone that posted on the last 2 pages and knocks them out for 1.He grabs the skull and says..........

"MY SKULL"
Having used up a huge amount of power he fall on the ground to regain he's strenght.

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to pull rank here. You are not knocking out everyone from the last 2 pages, because that would basically end the game by remocing every sigle player.

Although now that I think of it, this is technically one post, which means the knock-outs would be lifted anyway. Hmm...

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

He still knocked you out if were to be fair tough, so your post wouldn't count in that case. But i guess mine counts if i take the skull. So...

MY SKULL!!!

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Then what DeathWraith didn't realize I have to hearts and the tree on my head died just a week ago and it fel off. Well then I tackled DW and threw him off a cliff and took the skull.

My skull.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

The tree was on MY head... For that mistake i get the skull.

MY SKULL!!

2 + 2 = MY SKULL!

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Dam! he knows math

WarBlade, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Wow.

However in all my epicness I was summon the skull away from Deathdrop and now it is mine all mine!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MY SKULL!

ValkyrieWrath, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

ValkyrieWrath leaps on WarBlade knocking the skull away from him and then smacking him across the head with her tail."The queen skull is mine! For the hive!"she hissed taking the skull and running.

My Skull WarBlade out for 3

... running smack into a brick wall, that is. Deathdrop picks up the skull and throws it into a black hole.

srry that black hole was me mimicing the black hole you created or did not created anyway I jumped before the hole and mimiced in it so know I have the Skull

MY SKULL

I build a giant Tesla coil which electrocutes you all.

MY SKULL!

My supersonic Hiss struck DD.
Shadowwall puts on the music and starts rocking F YEA
MY SKULL

predalienking, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I would like a hamburger give me my skull *gets skull* now eat my HIPPOTOMOS GUN

MYYYYYYYYYYYYY SSSKUAAAAALLL

LOL MOD POWERZ!!111!!!!