Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Deathdrops twin brother, who is also an excellent cook, bakes some real good pancakes for Mebber because Mebber is veeeery hungry. After an awesome panecake-dinner, Mebber is strong enough to get the Skull. Point.

MY SKULL!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I fart so loudly it makes everyone blind, so they can't see me take the skull. Furthermore, everyone is dead. I win the game.

MY SKULL!!!

Waralien, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Waralien slapps DW for killing everyone with his farts. He then forces him to revive everyone with the all spark. Then War slams DW's head into a tree where he fuses to it. War then takes the skull and runs into the ocean.

My Skull

DW out for two

ValkyrieWrath, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

ValkyrieWrath was swimming in the ocean chasing some bull sharks around and nipping htem with her teeth. She spots Waralien with the skull and grabs it and then swims to the shore and run's off.

"I really need the skull!"shouts while running.

My Skull

(speaking of Teeth has anyone heard "Teeth" by Lady GaGa? Just wondering)

IceNeko, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

While Valkyrie was running Neko was relaxing on the beach taking in the sun. She saw the runner run by and rolled her eyes in anger.

"Great my vacation will just have to wait for now." She got up and followed the ValkyrieWrath and smacked her across the head with her M16. She kneeled and picked up the skull with a smirk.

"That was too easy."She picked up the Valkyrie and dropped her into a cave then walked off to the other side of the beach hopping to relax.

My Skull

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

BloodHarpy pushed Neko into the cave with the runner and took the skull.

"That was to easy."

My Skull IceNeko out for .

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Bloodharpy should has left he cave cause shadowwall is around to push her in too.

MY SKULL

Enjoying some sun on the beach.

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Then while shadowall is enjoying the sun a sneaker wave sucks him into the ocean. I walk up and take the skull jack a boat then go to an uncharted island in the middle of the pacific ocean.

Shadowwall out for 3

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

BloodHarpy showed upa nd tossed Survivor into the thr ocean and then took the skull and relaxed ont he shore sunning herself.

My Skull

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Then while I was floating in the ocean I grabbed a rock then chucked it at bloodharpy's head knocking her out. Then I swam to shore grabbed the skull out of bloodharp's hand and waited for the next person to try to take the skull and with an extra percashion put turrets all around the island.

BloodHarpy out for 5

My skull

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

DW gets tired of Survivor taking everyone out for more posts than the population of the game can support and eats his heart (with the tree that is still fused to his head), then takes the skull.

MY SKULL!!!! Survivor out for 5.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Fools. While you were busy fighting over your pathetic physical skull, I was smoking the ash of Z'GG-GKthlUIr'kkc-TA and engaging in a ritual in which I squeezed the 3rd acid of Guggenheim from the withered, droopy nipples of the Lord Jesus Christ.

No, you silly 3-dimensional things, not THAT Jesus. The other one. The one with gills and opposable toes. He was supposed to be the messiah, but he missed his womb-flight flight to our realm and was demoted to "Lord Protector of the 93rd ideaspace of Neptune."

It is there that He waits for multicelular life to evolve, live out their evolutionary histories until the last of them is extinct, and then harvest the lingering zeitgeist so that he might drain the dreampuss into the Allgood, resulting in a blessing upon THE RITUAL I WAS JUST PERFORMING.

But I'm getting off track. The point is, I churned the 3rd acid of Guggenheim into a fine milk which the spirit dogs (summoned to this time by two of my 19 limbs) slurpped up. When they shit it back out, the resulting vortex set lose several Zelgeth which inpregnated me with the Astral skull.

The Alien queen was in a deep trance when you killed her, you see, and this is why her soul was lost. Now that I have the spiritual side of her, I need only the physical, which I gain by snatching it away while the rest of you suckers were reading the ridiculously long rant I just wrote.

MY SKULL! THE EARTH IS GOD'S SCALP, AND WE ARE HIS DANDRUFF!

IceNeko, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

IceNeko just walked past Deathdrop and took the skull."I have no idea what you are talking about."

My Skull

WarBlade, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

WarBlade uncloak in front of IceNeko and trips her then ties her upside down from a palm tree and take's the skull.

"See ya later sweet heart."runs off somewhere to another island far away from whatever island you guys are on.

My Skull

P.S.

This game is awsome!

No, you two did not just do what you said you just did, because the Skull hates you. It went back in time and erased your births for spite. It loves me, on the other hand, and will therefore attempt to mate with me.

But I refuse to let it, beause I technically gave birth to it's soul and am therefore kind of it's parent. Fucking it would be incest, is what I'm trying to say. And that would just be weird.

Instead, it summons a new pair of socks.

MY SKULL!

AmerthystBlades, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

AmerthystBlades rolled her eyes and just made the skull appere in front of her. The darkness brought it to her and then vanished into her heart.

My Skull

Always look out for the darkness cause the the shadow manipulating xeno Shadowwall is in there to take the skull and the darkness quickly looks for a new place to "endarken"
(just made this word myself or is it a good word ?)

MY SKULL

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

cletic kicks shadowwall in the balls for saying a retarded word.

He kicks him so hard that he will never have children again therefore stopped the infestation.

I took the skull.

out for 1

My skull.(for now)

There is no darkness. The dark is, in fact, light that get confused and got into the wrong line at the DMV, resulting in it getting a darkness license instead. The thing we call "light" is filling in for the real darkness, which had no room because all the light was in the way.

So basically, we've got light where all the darkness is supposed to be and something completly different where light is supposed to be.

Once the Mayor's office gets all this straightened out, we'll finally get the light back where it belongs and we'll get the imposter darkness out of where the light is supposed to be so we can get the REAL darkness finally.

But the point is, things are going to look really weird once they're fixed, since we actually have no idea what darkness or light really look like. Kinda Matrix-y if you ask me.

Deathdrop brings the real ones back, causing all your minds to be totally blown. MY SKULL!

We xeno's have no balls so I was immune to the attack of celtic just faked the crying.And quickly does something to counterattack Deathdrop. This.................

Light Vs. Dark

The story of the Light versus the Darkness is one that everyone thinks that they know. The Light is good and the Dark is bad. However, this is too broad of a generalization, for not all of those who follow the Light can be considered to be "good," and many good people do indeed follow the Dark, you may even know a few yourself.

Underneath all of the issues the Light and the Dark are very simple. It simply has to do with one's personal point of view. A person who sees the world as a bad place, who sees nothing good anywhere he or she turns, and who thinks that there is no hope of anything better is someone who has a "dark" mind. These people are not necessarily followers of the Dark, but they ARE the basis of that particular orientation. On the other hand, a person who has a positive outlook on life, who tries to find the good in everything, and who often tries to point out that the world is not as bad as people think is a person who is of the Light. Neither one of these ways of thinking is necessarily right or wrong, and both can make good arguments for their own point of view, which is where, ultimately, the problem lies.

Over the years, all of the wars and conflicts that have taken place for anything other than land disputes have been somehow in the form of Light against Dark (in the universe of Firefly Cross, not necessarily always true in our own history). People who had extreme opinions on either side would spark up problems. Once the problems had begun, other people who would normally have been more in the middle, would choose one side or the other based on their opinions at that time, and wars would develop. This is how the whole problem began. The designations of "Light" and "Dark" began to be used to differentiate between the two sides, for "good and evil" were not appropriate since neither side was good and neither side was evil. For it is true that too much light can do as much or more harm than too much darkness, and wherever you find one, the other must surely exist. They are exact opposites, but there will never be one without the other, they must balance each other.

I countered the DD attack with another theory.

MY SKULL

PS: so it was a retarded word "endarken" xD