Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ah, but how could you have it on your back when it was in the deposit box? That's just silly.

Deathdrop teleports the skull into his spleen.

"I'm not going to like how this ends, am I?"

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

DeathWraith teleporst Deathdrop's spleen into his skull.

My Spleen!

Deathdrop's organs rebel against him because of this, and combine with the skull to form the almighty meat puppet, who retroactivly stops the events of the first 2 posts of this page from happening.

Deathdrop's organs do not like it when people try to act all cool and badass goth and shit in an RPG that only a few pages ago involved a sentient boomerang taking over the world.

OMG THERE IS NO SKULL!

So i guess we're playing My Spleen now... DeathWraith feels a tingle in his brain, but ignores it. Moments later HIS HEAD EXPLODES!!! and out comes SUPER SPLEEN!!! With its super cell recycling powers, Super Spleen defends the inhabitants of alienvspredator2.com from DeathWraith's terrible reign of extreme sarcasm! Until it gets kicked in the balls and dies.

MY SPLEEN!!!

Super-spleen is in fact the Skull's secret superhero identity.

WELL IT'S NOT SECRET NOW, IS IT, YOU JERK!

Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Mebber starts the universe in -dev mode, opens the console and types give superspleenheroskull_whatever.

MY... THING!

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Shadowwall got this little sneaky plan and everything around mebber is starting to melt cause Shadowwall on an acid spitting frenzy. Out of fear mebber drops the skull and before it reaches the acid shadow grabs the skull and runs to the shadows

I am the skull. We are all the skull.

SW:
You forgot to note that it is now YOUR SKULL. By the way, what skull? I possed only a... THING. Besides, you can knock out someone with your post, but you can't make him just fleeing, you have to beat him down... or... hmmm. Okay.

Mebber recuperates his clear head, turning around against the acid-spitting shadowwall. He wants revenge.
He runs towards SW, skillfully avoiding his acid-shots. Once he reached SW, he quickly cuts-off his tail by his combat knife! Surprised and shocked by his sudden castration, SW turns around and runs far away, never intending to return because of the fear and shame other aliens might see him, probably laughing about his xenoimpotence!

MY SKULLTHING!

DW slaps some sense into everybody.

MY SKULL!!!

Deathdrop manipulates the molecules in the air to create hundreds of copies of the skull so-

EVERYBODY GETS A SKULL! YOU GET A SKULL! YOU GET A SKULL! EVERYBODY GETS A SKULL!

I hate skulls.

WHO WANTS MY SKULL?

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

BloodHarpy was in a foul mood with all these skulls all over the place so she decided to get some payback. She walked up to Deathdrop and punched him in the chest, she walked up to Shadowwell and slapped him over the head with her tail, she walked up to Mebber and slapped him in the face with her tail then kneed DeathWraith in the stomach. She found the REAL skull and walked off.

My Skull

(Ok how does making a bunch of skulls solve anything hmm?!)

Joke's on you, i have no internal organs. So i just trip you and you drop the skull INTO THE ABYSS!!!! I jump after it and catch it easily because i'm just awesome.

MY SKULL!!!

Still falling...

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

still crying from the slap i received I jumped after DW without hesitation cause i'm just Epic and awesome :D

were doing this Epic falling duel (like gandalf vs Balrog at the bridge of kazadum)

I smack you over the head with a magic shovel (the shovel with which Jesus' grave was dug right into stone!) and tell you "DUDE YOU GOTTA STOP MAKING THESE SILLY POSTS AND TAKE THE SKULL ALREADY! YOU HAVE TO SAY << MY SKULL! >>" I'm yelling because it's hard to hear with all the falling.

The skull you guys were chasing is, in fact, a bogus one. I have to real one in a bunker 10 miles into the Earth's crust.

MY SKULL.

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

cletic teleports into the secret bunker activates a self-destruct and it replaces the skull with it then teleports to the other side of the universe.

My skull

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

BloodHarpy appers out the shadows and and knock's celticyautja on his back taking the skull before he hits the ground. With an evily little smirk she just walks back into the shadows her long tail happily swinging back and forth behind her.

"That was too easy."

My Skull

No one can hide from me muwahahaha!