Mebber, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Mebber is just too sluggard to travel in a galaxy far, far away, so he calls his ol' buddy Schrotty via phone to simply beam that damn skull back on earth right into Mebber's hand.

MY SKULL

Oh wait, sheesh, beaming failure because Schrotty is a fat old drunk. Instead of the skull he beamed a stinky tribble to Mebber, and the skull is now lost somewhere in the unlimited wideness of space.

NO ONES SKULL

Shit will be one helluva arduous easter-search this year.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

It lands on a planet where Deathdrop is climbing the mountain-why is he climbing a mountain?

TO HUG THE MOUNTAIN.

TO ENVELOP… THAT MOUNTAIN.

HUG THE MOUNTAIN.

He wants to make love to the mountain…

But he makes love to the skull instead, bringing about a bizarre hybrid that isn’t allowed into the RPG, somehow resulting in herpes for everyone involved.

My skull. I think.

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

BloodHary grab's the skull screeching triumphantly until she see's red spots on her arm."WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!"kick's DeathDrop in the back for contaminating the skull. Run's away screaming like a banshee.

My Skull!

P.S.

SOMEONE GET ME SOME RUBBING ALCHOOL NOW!!!!!

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Then while BloodHarpy running screaming like a banshee I hear it in the distance and then all of sudden she right in front of me and I hit her get out of the car and see that she has the skull I take get in the car and drive for Russia.

BloodHarpy out for 5

My Skull!!

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Shadowwall spits on the wheels and vanishes in the corn fields :D

survivor is inspecting the wheels, after he knows it was an EPIC alien spit he get's back in the car only to see that the skull ain't there anymore.

a few days later in russia shadowwall has finally released the skull from it's desease that deathdrop gave him by using some alien slime on it. Ofcourse I had to slime myself in aswell.And know I can say the skull is mine!

My skull :D

Shadowwall is walking on a bridge in Russia then I come out of nowere and tackle shadowwall then I push him into the water and drive a semi trck ontop of him I take the skull out of his hand from under the truck and say "not wise to steal from me" and get in a car drive to a space station hijack a rocket and fly to Lv426 and go inside the space jockeys ship.

Shadowwall out for 5

My Skull!!!!!!

AmerthystBlades, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

AmerthystBlades used her bladed whip and slice's Survivor's legs up pretty bad. She calmly walk's up to him and ever so gracefully kneel's, her long black cloak draps over the ground."Not bad. I will let you live out of respect for being strong but not as strong as me."punch's he rlight's out and take's the skull.

My Skull

Survivor out for 4

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Trips AmerthystBlades to the ground, pulls the string out of no where and ties her up. Hanging up side down, Shadow pushes the girl letting her swing back and forth.

Don't mess with shadow

takes the skull and throws it in to Death wraiths body.

Deaths skull

out for 2 rounds.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Wait what. I throw the skull back to Shadow.

Shadow's skull!

BloodHary thinking DeathWraith has the skull walk's up to him while talking on her cell phone before yelling."No this isn't madness!"then hangs up.

Smirk's."THIS IS SPARTA!!!!"kick's DeathWraith into a large pit only to realize her doesn't have the skull.

"Damn."

ValkyrieWrath, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

ValkyrieWrath charge's BloodHarpy screeching."ONE OFR THE HIVE! LONG LIVE THE XENOMORPHS!"and pushs Harpy into the same hole with DeathWraith. She goes searching for the skull and then find's in on top of Mount St Helen's.

"My precious!"

My Skull

IceNeko, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

ValkyrieWrath is arrested later on for shop lifting. IceNeko walk's over to the hole DeathWraith and BloodHarpy are in."Am I "interupting" something here?"laugh's and take's a picture ignoring Harpy's yelling and cussing. Neko take's a picture of the skull then leaves.

My skull!

Don't mess with the XENOMORPH's out of the shadows of the pit were death and other shadow are lying jumps an Epic Xeno with some impressive movement ontop off Neko and throws her in the pit.

And another HISS !!! "LONG LIVE THE XENOMORPH'S !!!!"

It seems the xeno's are all over the place that's wy
everybody in the pit is out for 1 MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

After looking in the mirror he runs towards the toilets and hisses creepy "heheehehehehehehhe"

Then I walk up and find the skull next to a pit I look in and see a bunch of people screaming for help to get out and cussing at me at the same time. Then I think of a funny idea. I push over all the rocks on the mountain next to the pit. All the rocks fall into the pit. Then I start laughing and get in a car and drive to the southern pole of the planet.

Everyone in pit out for 5

and once again the skull is mine

And yet i disagree with the rocks and jump right through them and onto Survivor's car. I slap the car to death and scream at it. Then i take the skull and walk on my nose hair, like in the good old days.

MY SKULL!!!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Deathdrop walks up to Deathwraith's desk and hands him the appropriate paperwork. Deathwraith looks it over.

"Well, everything seems to be in order."

He then hands Deathdrop the skull.

But then, just when Deathdrop was about to leave, DeathWraith finds an inappropriately placed apostrophe. "THESE DOCUMENTS ARE NULL AND VOID, GOOD SIR! REWRITE THEM PROPERLY AND RETURN! Until then, i'll be keeping this." DW takes the skull back and places it inside the deposit box.

MY SKULL!!!

While DD and DW are fighting about the paperwork
Shadowwall is eating the papers and afterwords he takes the skull on he's back.

I believe this is my skull

AmerthystBlades, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Out of the shadows AmerthystBlades appers in front of Shadowwell and grab's the xenomorph by the throat and throws him through a wall. Catching the skull, she eyes it and nods in approvel.

"Well I might as well be on my way."the gothic hybrid walks off int he the darkness.

My Skull

BloodHarpy trip's AmerthystBlades up with her tial and take;s the skull running off.

"It's nothing personal it's just bussiness!"

My Skull!

AmerthystBlades out for three