Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

The studio messes with the script, resulting in a re-write wherein I get the skull.

MY SKULL!

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Then what Deathdrop doesn't realize is that the writers decided to make him think that he has the skull. When really Survivor has the skull and deathdrop has a decoy skull that has a bomb attached to it. Then the bomb blows up and Deathdrop goes flying into space.

Deathdrop out for 5

My skull

Deathdrop than attac-

Out for five?

... Shit.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

(k about the falling part with DW i forgot to say "my skull" :D
and I just like fighting DW. But ofcourse he had to use an Epic artifact to crush this epic alien.)

Nobody knows the writer was slap down and shadowwall began writing some scripts.

Cause he's bad at writing only know he writes the skull in he's hands

AmerthystBlades, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Just then AmerthystBlades apper's in all her glory she stand still as she summons Cerberus the three-headed hellhound which steps on Shadowwel knocking him out. Amerthyst take's the skull and burns the script. She ride's off with her new pet.

My Skull

Shaowwell out for 4

Waralien, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Waralien then bursts out from the three-headed monster (how did I end up in there?). He quickly scales the dying creature to ambush its master. Quickly lashing his tail out, War knocks her down and speeds off with the skull.

My Skull

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

YOU CAN'T STOP ME MOTHERFUCKER CAUSE I'M ON A BOAT!!!

I sail a boat onto Waralien and assplode his head, then take the skull and jump in the space water.

MY SKULL!!!

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

BloodHarpy finds another Cerberus and than take's the skull from DeathWraith and rides off on her Cerberus that she name's umm Bob or something random.

My Skull!

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Gaunt falls out of a tree and tummbles down a hill, He lands on blood harpy knocking her out and flattening her dog (Bob).

He picks himself up and looks at the blood covered alien (Bobs blood, yep he literally got flattened) and the remains of that weird dog. He see's it lying next to her, the one object he desired, THE SKULL!!!.

Gaunt grabs the skull and starts dancing around in joy, he is then unfortiunate enough to trip and tummble down anougher hill taking the skull with him.

MY SKULL!!!

Blood harpey out for 1

expanding the hive on that new hill shadowwall accidently gets the skull on he's head when come out of the ground with he's head and Gaunt just misses him. But I feel srry for Gaunt and I grab him with my tail to throw him away from the hill.
saddly he falls in a ravine.

without knowing shadowwall proudly walks away with the skull
srry gaunt out for 3
MY SKULL

Oh not another hive... The Death Wraith sniffs the hive up and slaps Shadowwall into Oblivion. Because i hate that game.

MY SKULL!!! Shadowwall out for 5. Because i hate Oblivion.

Amerthyst quitly sneak's up on DeathWraith and take's the skull and slowly slinks of into the darkness.

My Skull

For such a lack of creativity, Deathdrop kicks you into the 19th dimension, where you must contend with 8-limbed pyromaniac baboons. I, on the other hand, grind the skull up and snort it. I instantly die, and giant letters appear that spell out "DRUGS ARE BAD, M'KAY?" thus cementing the moral of the story.

My corpse explodes, causing the skull to magically reassemble itself for some reason. It will be awarded to whoever has thr best ten page essay. Or whoever can grab it first. Whichever.

darn still recovering from the oblivion attack

but as Epic as I am crawling towards the Skull

A STORM OF POOP AND LIGHTNING!!!

These words, shouted the prophet. And these words indeed. Forever thereafter, there would be.

Also, i take the skull. My Skull.

That guy who snorted the skull and exploded wasn't actually me; it was my STUNT DOUBLE! You are so amazed that you drop the skull into one of my underground tunnels, where I catch it.

MY SKULL!

Oddly enough where AmerthystBlades was waiting silently, she kicks Deathdrop in the chest sending him flying intoa wall where he crashes through and is knocked out cold. She admires her catch approvingly with a cruel little smirk she leaps out of the tunnel and runs off into the darkness that always seems to follow her.

My Skull

Deathdrop out for four.

You can call that darkness your shadow cause shadowwall is coming out of your'e shadowwall and grabs the skull without you knowing it.

Blade sees a trail off fire behind him and he hears

"WAZAAAAAA THIS IS THE SPEEEEEEEEED !!!!!"

Shadow runs himself into another dimension

MY SKULL

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

cletic is on the other side of the portal and holds up a bar of gold which shadowwall smacks into and gets sucked into the gold bar.Cletic picks up the skull and goes to a jaimacan beach where he is the king.

My skull

Deathdrop's twin brother who looks just like him and has the same name tries to-

What?