Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

A tail slowly goes up on the predator's back while he's cleaning the skull, the tail hit's the skull hard and then tackle's the predator and the sneaky xeno jumps after the skull and hisses out loud saying "the skull belongs to uss" while running towards the shadows of the hive

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

BloodHarpy bady slams Shadowwell and grabs the skull and hop's a plane to Mexico.

My Skull!

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

While Bloodharpy is on the plane Survivor88 hijacks the plane and crashes it then in the wreckage finds the skull and starts running for Canada. Bloodharpy out for 3.

My Skull!!

Hiss very goodzzz
not stealing from a fellow xeno

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

DW slaps Shadowwall.
"But it's THE skull. You HAVE to steal it."
Then drinks himself into a coma.

ValkyrieWrath, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Calmly walk's up tp DeathWraith and simple grabs the skull.

"Hmm wonder what he got drunk on."

My Skull!

Deathwraith never mentioned he grabbed the skull :D
That's what you get getting drunk
Anyway am i alowed to take the skull several times ?

Anyway snatch hahahahahahahahahahaha......

got the skull

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

blasting away all confusion with my mighty fist I take the skull after severly bitchslapping its now former owner and begin making my way to a land down under... where women roar and men thunder!

MY SKULL

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

BloodHarpy drop-kicks Lone-Hunter really hard and grabs the skull walking away.

"Yeah I got the skull! Next on my to-do list:Buy a Squid.

MY SKULL!

botham, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Hay me botham and going to visit this site first time. Fabulous site with smashing contents.

snatching the skull once again with some epic acrobatic alien style shit thingies :D

with the skull wrapped in he's tail he hisses out loud.

Botham you should delete this off-topic post since you already posted the same on a better topic and know it's kinda useless.

srry m8 but there are a few rules to respect :D

IceNeko, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Suddenly out no where IceNeko jumps out and tackle's the alien curb-stomping him and taking the skull and running away.

"Catch me if ya can!"

Waralien, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Wraping his tail around her, War smirks
"Caught ya!"
War then flips her on to her butt and crawls up a tree. There he hops into a hot air ballon and floats away with the skull.

My Skull

Survivor88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Then I knock Waralien out take the skull and jump out popping the bloon in the process.

Out for 3

MY SKULL!!

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Sky diving in I take the skull from Suvivor by cutting of his arms then pull the string to my parachute a lazy drift down whilst wacthing Survior fall to earth

My Skull

out for 1

off topic:ladies & gentelmen. The 900th post is within our sites!

So Death Wraith had been chilling for the past few weeks, right? Took a vacation, went to a tropical island, all that stuff. And one day, just when he was chillin on the beach BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Lone Hunter drops right on his face with the skull, making a fucking crater and sinking the whole island. Fortunately, they can both walk on water so DW hits LH over the head with a stick and steals the skull, then runs for Japan.

MY SKULL!!!!

Unfortunatly japan is housevested bye one of the hive's were shadowwall makes he's march of destruction,

within the chaos he hit's DW and the skull fell in his claws wereafter he runs back to the hive chosing england as he's new target.

AmerthystBlade, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

AmerthystBlade trip Shadowwell with her long tail and take's the skull.

"Hmm impresive."walk;s away cool and calm.

My Skull!

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

kirby sudden teloports thru Blades shadow(cause i cant spell your name so im calling u just Blade)
grabing Blades legs and draging him in"poor little noobie welcome to the game here how this works...
ill take this skull and leave u here to find your own way out,BYE" kirby jumps out of Blades shadow only to see it vanish.

MYS SKULL
Balde out for 3

YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT TO JAPAN. The Death Wraith - avatar of pain, embodiment of anger, hate and resentment, he who is beyond death and torture, destroyer of hope and breaker of will, silencer of all humanity - is pretty pissed with you, Shadowwall. With one simple head motion he removes everything xenomorph from Japan and restores the nice japanese people back to how they were (rapists, crazies, hot women). Throws all aliens and predators onto the Death Star, which is in a galaxy far, far away. And notices the skull and takes it, then orbits the Death Star dressed in gangsta clothes.

Also, Kirby hits his head on a meteor and is out for 1.

MY SKULL!!!!