FireHunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

there is a loud screaming noise and I charge out of the shadows, still screaming, he kicks DW in the nuts multiple times, then rips them off, yet still screaming, I run away with the skull and piss all over DW, ruining his dignity.

MY SKULL
DW out for 4 turns on the ground, shaking

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Lone hunter suddenly realises that he no longer has the skull. he begins looking alll over the place finding only a radioactive green flouresent bunny and..."ANOTHER OG STICK!?" and DW gasping with shock Lone hunter destroys the og stick again and shoots the bunnys head off.

lone hunter here fire hunter screaming and goes after him.when lone hunter finally catches up with him he grabs by the tail and starts swinging him into boulders and trees until he finally passes out. LH picks up the skull and runs up into a well hidden cave then engaves his name into the skull and starts to pet saying "it' ours, it's our's, our precious".

MY skull

Fire out for 3

Graf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Graf had recovered a while back, but he didn't go after the skull until he had some new og sticks. So he followed DW and heard about his stash at home. He went to his house and used one og stick to transfer all the power of the og sticks in the room into his one: UBER OG STICK!!! (Hero theme plays: DA DADA DAAAA)

This new og stick was unbreakable and was useable only by the fuser. Thus it was Graf's forever!!! He followed LH into a cave and tapped him on the head with the og stick. LH Exploded into millions of pieces of confetti, which graf so graciously took the time to transfer each individual piece to the far reaches of the earth. He then took the skull and transported himself to the top of everest, taking a quick stop by DW to laugh at his misery.

MY SKULL

LH out for 5 turns while the pieces of confetti return to one spot to reform into you...

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

As Kirby called Shadowatching a male, she kicked his lilly white (or your race) ass, for disrespecting her that way. Turning she saw another with the skull. Talking to him about his stick, no perv's not in that way. She watched as he admired it, proud of the long stick. Again, ewww perv's. she watched as his attention was off the skull. By the time, he turned to talk to her, she was gone.

out one turn, due to sillyness of a stick

Wolfwing, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

whacks shadowwatcher in the back of the head and takes skull

who is shadowatcher? I know a shadowatching, that is me. PLEASE PEOPLE, get the spelling right and gender.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Bloo walks up to Wolfwing. "Dude," he says as he takes the skull and bops his forehead, "coulda' had a V8."

Wolfwing out for three posts while he takes the time to realize that, instead of having a skull, he could of had a V8.
My skull.

Ace, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

actually having a V8 at the time i lob it at bloo and it nails him in the head taking the skull saying "u just got a V8"
my skull
out for 2 to regain conscienceness

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

After spending several days uselessly in shock, Death Wraith finally realises... "Hey, wait... i'm an alien... aliens don't have balls to begin with... And what the hell is this thing called 'dignity'?? Nver had that either!" and gets up, proud of himself or... not actually caring. And so begin his adventures through the strange world of "My Skull 8 - The Og Stick". I think it's 8 anyway. AAAAAAAAAANYWAY. The first thing to do is go home. There he finds a shocking sight - all the og sticks have been drained of their power and are now useless! "How am i supposed to make the fire now??? Oh well, good thing i have a whole forest of these things growing in the back of my house..." Then he eats all the drained og sticks and takes a shower. After, he thinks "Oh my, look at the time! Honey, i gotta getto work! By the way, what the hell, why did you let someone steal our og sticks? Cos you're not home? OK... Well at least that pet of yours, Shadow, or whatever we call her, can't she take care of your house while i'm in shock from having had my inexistent balls ripped off? Oh well, i'm running late, bye!" And so he starts his wonderous jurney to "work", wherever that is... As he runs down a twisty, turny, straigt road he meets a young little girl, which he pushes out of his way and continues to run. He also sees some guy with a huge og stick, whcih makes him hungry, so he stops at a nearby bar to order milk and cookies, and what he finds there is a shocking sight - Ace had just taken out his ouw subleader!!! OH, THE HUMANITY! Luckley, DW is so fast that all of this happened in less than a second, so he got there before Ace could run away.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OMG LEIK WAI?!?!???!!/11" he yelled, just before slapping Ace through several concrete walls, thus making him go on orbit around the Eart and finally land in the Japan after 60 years. In the meantime, DW was like 'omg teh sukll ololool" and yeah, he took the skull and

MY SKULL!!!! Ace out for 4 posts, for the 60 years of orbiting to pass.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Lone Hunter rematerialises back together the ngets up in a rage like no other "ANOTHER F@#%*ING OOOGSTICK!!!" lone huhnter reliasies that this og stick is stronger and wont be destoyed so easily. taking a page out of venom's, dethwraith's and graf's book lone Hunter grabs a flourecent green bunny ,some radioactive waste and gos to the feild of green flourecent bunnies! then using the powers of radioactive waste and the current bunny he is holding he combeis all 3 billion bunnies in the feild in to one huge "UBER RADIOACTIVE FLOURESCENT BUNNY"(the only Item that is just as strong as the uber og stick,same rules apply to the"UBER RADIOACTIVE FLOURESCENT BUNNY" as the uber og stick :P ) then using the powers of the "UBER RADIOACTIVE FLOURESCENT BUNNY" lh locates the skull in dw possention.

once again using the powers of the"UBER RADIOACTIVE FLOURESCENT BUNNY" lone hunter teleports right on top of deathwraithsending him into the groun up to his shoulders, lone hunter picks up the skull that still bare's his name and teleports into and old cowboy ghost town *insert "the good the bad and the ugly" music here* and waits for graf to show up for the ultimate showdown! *insert "the good the bad and the ugly" music here aswell*

MY SKULL

DW out for 4 digging himself out with...chopsticks!

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

off topic:srry for the last post i made i wasnts playing attition to your gender my bad shadow and srry for puppeting.(just read the post on it)

back on topic:kirby gets up knowing not what him and now know not to call gals guys kirby starts looking for the skull to see lone with it kirby takes his new whip that is/was his tail and grabs lone with it around his whist and pulls him over and says THIS IS MY SKULL and kicks him into a pit

lone out for 2

MY SKULL

After laughing hard-core at Death, she put her self back together. As if she was broken in the first place. "Outsain" She said with a giggle. Looking round she saw kirby with the skull. From the previous way of her being called a guy (Hey, this part is going to be fun) She took a bite of pinapple she stolen from kidd. Now, how did she get in the base in the first place, more on that later. She pulled an Oomnan dress from behind her back and before Kirby says anything, (of course accepted on the apology) The dress goes over his head. The skull was knocked out of his hand, on the ground. She lifted her foot, before it rolled any where, giggling 'outsainly' she smirked. "Now your a girl. so cute" She said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Picking up the skull, she took her whip and used it for a quick escape.

Kirby out for one post. due to freaking out, on wearing a dress.

(yes, your apology is accepted, just did it for giggles. Kidd knows my humor, as does predatoress. MY NANNY!!!!)

Venom, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Venom gets up and ROARS IN ANGER!!! they have taken MY BUNNY!!!!!! the ground shattered and the world started to fall apart. The bunny escaped it captures clutches and came back to venom who he petted proudly and happily and snug and.. oh wait i need to get the skull he thought.

"Bunny retrieve the Alien Queen skull!!" The bunny the hopped of at lightening speed, only to come back with 3 alien queen skulls, two of them fresh. "Ow u killed two just for me, thanks"
Then the bunny attached itself to venom, and he shouted " MY SKULLS !!!!!!!!!?????!!!"

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

kirby finally stop freaking out about the dress he was forced to wear and ripped it off now he started looking for the skull.....only to find venom and his HUGE bunny with it......only kirby saw 3 skulls?kirby now ponderd how to get the skulls without geting hit by the bunny witch was much bigger then him.kirby still had his whip but started thinking "if i try and miss im gonna be in a lot of pain"also how to take out the bunny at the same time kirby siad to himself "GO FOR THE GOLD"and sure he did.started running at venom and triped him and then dragged him to the nearest bottomless hole witch kirby dropped him in the bunny followed his "master"in to the hole leaveing the skulls behind

venom out for 3

MY SKULLS

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

After several tries to dig himself out using the chopsticks, Death Wrait realised... "Hey... Why don't i just eat the sand...? Doh!" And so he did! And out he was! Yayzor! And guess what! He was right near the bottomless pit! WOW! Anyway, before doing anything else, DW fell into it. There he found cows, homes, lots of invisible pink unicorns AND Venom with his bunny. "BUT WAIT A MINUTE!" he shouted at the bunny. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM, HUH?? This contract says that at least for 100230109 days you gotta serve the guy who mutated you into this freakish, huge, green, glowing, radioactive bunny! SO HOP BACK TO LONE HUNTER WHILE VENOM IS STILL UNCONSCIOUS, or you'll break his heart *snob*"

Then DW climbed right out of the pit and went after Kirby. Now intelligence was running after DW, but he was much faster, and so he didn't notice the huge mountain in front of him and went right through it, making way for a new highway and finally reaching Kirby, who had gone around the mountain. "Wait a minute!", he said... "I know you... Yea, you with the skulls! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CALLED SHADOW A GUY!!! WELL I SAY, GOOD SIR, THIS CANNOT GO ON, NOT AS LONG AS you're not getting repayed for it, here, let me throw you a party at my best hotel, all my good-looking friends will be there, they turn into horrible monsters at night, but you don't know that, right?"

And so DW and Kirby went and partied for about two hours with all the girls that DW had spawned, then he said "I'm just gonna go to the men's room, wait for me here, the girls need company!" And indeed they did, because all the most beautiful of them were all over Kirby and he was having a great time. But DW had something else on his mind "Heheh, dumb little drone, i have no organs, what would i go to the bathroom for?!", he thought as he was taking the skulls. "But wait, three skulls? Hmmm but which one's the real one? Oh, this one, with Lone Hunter's name on it." And so DW ate the other two skulls and left Kirby alone with the girls, took a bus and moved to Florida.

MY SKULL!!! Kirby out for 2 partying all day and night with the girls who turn into huge, horrible monsters at night.

Shadowatching, seeing death with the skull. She shook her head. "I don't think so damn it" She said with a growl. Ripping open his stomach, as she was inside some how for some odd reason. She took all the skulls and put them all back together as one again. She looked at death as he laid there. "ha" and walked away

out for 2 posts, to put himself back together

Graf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

(OOC: I BOW TO DW FOR FUNNIEST MY SKULL POST EVER!!!!! AWARDS ALL AROUND, ONES W/ BIG RADIOACTIVE GREEN BUNNIES ONE EM'!!!)

Venom, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

(OOC: I made that BUNNY!)

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Waralien sees Shadow Watching and sees the skulls. "I thought that there was only one skull." He shouts. SW hears him and starts running. "Dam!!!!!" he shouts again, giving chase to her. She runs into an alley way and turns to face him. What she didn't realize is that he charged so fast he ran right past her and swiped all the skulls.

He ran so fast that he punched through the wall. A few minutes later he arrives at a fire pit. He throws the two other skulls in and watches them burn. He then relizes that SW followed him. He tosses the skull to her saying "Go ahead and take it. I'm in a good mood right now, but next we meet that skull's mine." She smirks and goes away leaving Waralien to ponder his thoughts.

Shadow's skull (still)

(Oh yeah, if I happen to have messed up ur name, please feel free to come back and bash my character silly, and congrats to all for those amazing posts.)

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

kirby soon relized that war wasent comeing back as aliens dont need to use the bathroom.by the time kirby relized it night came the gals he was partying with turn in to monsters and kirby was like F*************K.now know that he was decived he when flying out the door with the monsters still after him.
kirby then put on a costume of a rines and the monsters then said "witch way the alien go?"kirby pointed right at shadow and told them that was kirby in a costume the monsters then started beating the crap out of shadow then left the now battered shadow alone kirby came up and said "hi heshe"shadow looked him stright in the eyes with anger then kirby took his tail whip and knocked her out for 3 rounds takeing the skull and was then like now who wants the skull....he thought as he walked down the ramp to the "pit"there he waited for the next preson to come and take the skull....

MY SKULL(for now)