Graf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Graf walked over to Firehunter, after watching his skull get taken and himself not getting knocked out, Graf pimp tapped Firehunter on his noggin, stealing his og stick and trabsforming him into a toad while taking the skull. The transformation will wear off in 3 turns.

MY SKULL

Waralien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Waralien recovering from his earlier encounter with the og stick grabs the new one and wacks Graf with it. Graf turns into a giagantic monster with several heads. Waralien soiled himself a little and uses the og stick again. This time Graf turns into a Queen skull himself. Waralien picks up both and can't figure out which is which. He puts both down next to a sign that reads *All yours if you can figure it out*. Then takes off to the nearest store to find new underwear.

Graf out for two till transformation wears off.
Skull's up for grabs if you can figure it out

predalien45, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

kicks war alien in the nuts and
gets the skull

MY SKULL

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lone hunter grabs predalien 45 by the neck then drags him to the sign where the other skull(fake or real who knew?) and knocks preda 45 out with an axekick
lone hunter then puts the other skull next ot the other then extends combistick and prepares to knock out graf when changes back to normal and take the skull back

Predailen out for 3

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

trips Lone_Hunter2 and randomly takes one of the 2 Skulls (idk if i took the right one)and takes off

out for 0

My Skull?

abunn6, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

stuns kirby with his tail and steals the queens skull

Graf poppes out of the transformation and right into Abunn's arms. "boo" Graf says and abuun screams like a girl and run, trips and falls flat on his face for 4 turns while Graf goes back and takes the correct skull. He climbs to the top of the tallest building and roars!!!

'Meow'

MY SKULL

kirby sees graf on the building roaring...
kirby sneaks up and pounces on him stuning him
graf nearly falls off of the building.kirby saves him from this doom and whips him knocking him out for 2 then just pushs him aside(not off the building)

My Skull

Venom, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Seeing Kirby atop the building venom activated his cloaking and snuck up on him.He then grabs a random flourescent bunny rabbit and clobs kirby over the head knocking him out for 3 turns, then he takes the queens skull armed with the rabbit.

MY SKULL

gets ready to pounce and stuns venom takes the skull to the hive

my skull

predalien45, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

hits abunn6 in the head taps him to a chair and makes him wacht barbie

my skull

Lone hunter runs up to Pred45 and kicks him in the nuts then tapes him up to Abunn6 then changes the barbie show to some thing much much worse....LITTLE KIDDY SHOWS!!!,bear in the big blue house,barnie, the wiggles and all other brain cell killing shows for adults,teenages and people ages 8 upwards

MY SKULL

predalien 45 out for 4 screaming both in pain and in horror.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

OOM (yea, it means out of mana, but whatever): Noone noticed how abunn didn't respect the 4 turns out he was given? If he everdoes that again, might i suggest that you ignore all of his posts?

Anyway: DW suddenly crawls out of the ground with the saliva dripping off his shiny teeth. Lone Hunter watches with a stupid, intrigued look on his face how DW punches him in the stomach and takes the skull, then tries to jump somewhere without much success.

0 rounds ftw!

MY SKULL!!!

lone humter stops as he suddenly gives chase to DW,turning back he ran to abunn6 and shouts at him "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TOBE OUT FOR FOUR TURNS, COUNT NEXT TIME!" slaps abunn6 then runs back up to deathwraith ands says "young grasshopper as fun as it is to post and get my skull back you were unwise to let me do so" lone hunter then kicks DW in the nuts several times then does an axe kick on his head then picks up the skull says my skull but then stops thinks dor amoment then injects DW with his medicomp. then runs as fast as possibly can and jumps down a cliff then continues to run laughing his head off

MY SKULL

Deathwraith out for...0!? come and get the skull!

as kirby wakes up wondering what hit him on the head he sees lone_huter with the skull jumping off a small cliff laughing. takes a small rock and smashs it over his head then starts floging him thinking he was the one who hit kirby over the head the kirby then takes the skull and runs back up the cliff and in to a near-by cave in the middle of the cliff.....

Lone out for 3

My skull

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Bloo staggers right into the cave and does the Mario. The moment Kirby is distracted, Bloo summons the African Blob god from the depths of Madagascar's center to knock Kirby out for a post. Bloo then takes an identical skull made of saw dust and places it in front of Kirby as a decoy.

My skull.

Graf walks up to Bloo, strikes him with the stick of og he now controls. Bloo turned into a large african dung beetle and Graf tooke the skull and ran away singing, "There aint' no bugs on me, There aint' no bugs on me! There may be bugs on some of you mugs, but there aint' no bugs on me!"

Bloo out for 2 wile your ears bleed from the horrendous singing...

MY SKULL!!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

DW, recovering from getting struck with a medicomp (WTF, it's good for YOUR health, not mine!!!!), falls down from the tree that he was sleeping in right on Garf's head. He looks around and notices his subleader taken out, so he sends his battle jaw through Garf's head, but in there hits a strangely strong metal plate and only damages half of his brain for 4 rounds, until he can get brain surgery. Then he takes the skull and wishes his subleader "Good luck!" as he starts to dig a tunnel through a nearby mountain thinking to build a highway.

MY SKULL!!!

looks around and find DW and jups on hi and head bites and hes paralyzed for 4 rounds

kirby wakes up yet agian after geting hit by the god.....
this time kirbys mad and see abunn and starts going berzerk with all the anger.kirby takes the og stick that he finds laying on the ground and starts beating abunn with it turning him into random things
best not described.kirby then takes the skull and og stick and starts playing a sad tune with his violin......

abunn out for 3 till tranformation wears off

MY SKULL