Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lone hunter blast the og stick out of kirbys hands then does a jumping side kick strait in his back "once agian I Have destroyed the og stick" lone hunter picks up the skull and heads towards his ship

MY skull

Kirby out for two while you back heals

Venom, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

As Lone_hunter runs towards his ship a green glowing blur impacts his forehead, THE FLUORESCENT RABBIT! This time Venom had thrown with a vengeance and had completely knocked Lone_Hunter our for 4 turns. Venom then retrieved the ultimate weapon which rivaled the great Og Stick, and the Queens Skull...

MY SKULL

Waralien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

(Hey if there are any mods watching this post please sticky this. I didn't know how long the My Skull would last so I didn't say to sticky it.)

Waralien, after finally finding right size underware, creeps up on Venom. Waralien reaches for a weird shaped object on the floor and wacks Venom across the head. Venom drops to the floor clutching his head, the fluorescent bunny falls along side the skull. Waralien takes the bunny, skull and the strange object he used to beat Venom with.

Waralien travels into a city of unknown origin and sees the object he had used. Whoops! He places the object which turns out to be the og stick but broken, down on a lost and found stand.

Venom out for 2

My Skull and bunny.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

kirby gets back up holding his back in pain.
kirby then stubbles into the city were hes sees waralien with the skull and bunny that hit him over the head on that building.kirby sneaks up and takes the bunny and breaks it over his head.green sparkly lights full the area and waraliens is out cold for 4 rounds

say good bye to the dam bunny

MT SKULL!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

The fortunately all-powerful Death Wraith, the Avatar of Pain, the Ruiner of Fate,the Enemy of Existence, now known as the Life Wraith, the Avatar of Light, the Guardian of Love and Will, brutally finishes building the highway. Then he teleports to where Kirby was and gently rips off his tail and beats him with it, rendering him unconscious for 2 turns. After that, DW goes back to being a normal Xenomorph because he likes fair fights nowadays and takes the subway to the underground Kansas City.

MY SKULL!!!

Graf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Graf walked up to a subway train, looking for a loverly vacation from all this skull nonsense, and he spotted DW in the same train. 'AGHHH, I cannot... Resist..." Grab puled out a fake queen skull and a new stick of og, he used the stick of og to replace the real skull with the fake one (without DW Realizing it) and then to teleport himself to the best place on earth.......

AMSTERDAM!

DW Out for 4 until you realize that the skull you are holding is fake,

MY SKULL!!!

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Graf was folishly jumping through the town as i watched him. slowly. i grined as i saw him holding the skull of what i though was a inocent. As graf turned i pulled out my speer and threw it. lodgeing him into a wall. i take his mask and throw it on the ground.
MY SKULL
graf is out for 5 til he regain's conchesnes and gets of the wall.

kirby wakes up in pain and rellaizes his tails been ripped off.now reallizeing that he can now use it a hand held whip kirby finds concrete and hits him in the head so hard his mask gets split in two kirby then ties him up to the nearest tree and gives him a flogging that u never should have.kirby takes the skull and his tail and runs......but to were?

concrete out for 4

MY SKULL

In lonhunter search for the skull he comes across graf and see's...ANOTHER OG STICK! lone hunter the og stick destroyer once again shots the og stick to oblivain then continues his search for the skull.

lone hunter finds kirby with the skull lone hunter runs around so that that he ends up infront of kirby and while cloacked he sticks out his foot tripping kirby who's face hits a rock and knocks him out for 2 posts.

lone hunter picks up the skull then runs into his ship and takes off into SPACE SPACE SPAce SPace Space space...

My Skull

Waralien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Waralien wakes up and sees Lone hunter taking off into space. Waralien sees a nerby space port and jacks a ship. Moments later he blasts off after LH.

Seven minutes later he finally catches up with LH and boards the ship. He finds LH with the skull and attacks him. They both smash the controls and send the ship crashing to the moon. Waralien recovers from the crash to see LH knocked out. He picks him up and carries him along in search of the skull. After a moment, Waralien tires of carring LH and leaves him sleeping on the floor. Just a few meters away Waralien sees the skull and takes it for his own.

My Skull
LH out for three.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Seeing that he has turned into a giant beetle with bleeding ears that reaks of a hundred horses' asses, Bloo sings the song of healing and he gains a dung beetle mask. [Insert Zelda jingle]

He then flies to space with the help of the Wizard of Oz. Upon seeing Waralien, he trips him, which knocks him out, but for zero posts. Bloo then jumps out of the ship and hides in a church in Windrixville Ponyboy style.

My skull.

Ace, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lights church on fire during the destraction takes skull
my skull: bloo out for 1 trying to get get out of church

Kidd, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Kidd walks up behind Ace and admires the blaze that was started by the creature. Nodding his head, he congratulate Ace, only to add something extra, in words,"May the gods, have mercy on your soul." Right after the marine finished his sentence, a bolt of lightling strikes right before the two. Stunned by the power of one of many gods, momentarily, Kidd takes the skull from the creature's hands and walks away, hoping that Ace will never more, insult the higher powers by causing destruction on holy grounds.

My Skull.
Ace, you are stunned for one turn.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Coming out of the debris, Bloo glances around until taking notice to Kidd. Bloo then calls upon the mighty Oompa Loompa cabbage-chocolate monster and commands that it devours him. It instead is destroyed by Godzilla 2000, who unfortunately thought the Oompa Loompa cabbage-chocolate monster was his next enemy.

Realizing that that five minutes was a total waste of time, Bloo challenges Kidd to a match on Xbox Live. Bloo picks Call of Duty 4, but Kidd kicks his ass.

Realizing that the last few attempts were futile and a total waste of a post and that I'm totally wasting the reader's time here, Bloo kicks Kidd's package, taking the skull as Kidd is trapped in a Mario pipe for a post.

My skull.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Shadowatching, watching Bloo and Kidd play games. She sits there quietly, with a fever of 102.9 she still sits and watches. While they are intune to the television, she notices no one is watching the package, that the skull was inside of. She pickes up a rock and another bag nd places it on the ground switching them both. She walks away from the two, leaving BLoo with a fake skull and her with the real one

out for one post

kirbys comes back round and starts serching for the skull and sees shadow with it and then wonders were he is....

kirby just walks right up to shadow and asks why is this skull so importent.shadow:"i really dont know i guess it cuss i like beating the crap out off ppl trying to get it"kirbys stuned by his speach only for a few seconds leting it sink in then kirby sees kidd stuck in the mario pipe.....
shadow didnt know that mario was standing right behind him and kidd was no longer in that pipe that mario just came out looks up to see the plumber jumping down on him kirby pays mario and kirby takes the skull

shadow out for 3....

MY SKULL

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Should i put it in my sig that I am a girl

A GIRL!!!! get it!!! GOSH

lone hunter jumps down on kirbys back and says "alway's check a persons profile before you assume what sex they are!"

LH grabs the skull then cuts of Kirbys manhood and feeds it to kirby

My skull

Kirby out for five crying and chewning hahaha

Venom, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

The skull magically appears in Venoms hands, so does his bunny, and an og stick.

He then runs across a rainbow to the pot of gold which will make him fly away...

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

DeathWraith the Magnificent magically kicks everything out of Venom's hands and makes a :P face that will keep Venom intrigued for 2 posts. Then he feeds the bunny a bunch of huge radioactive cabbages. But while doing so he trips on something of odd shape. "An og stick?? How did this get here...? Hmmm people here must worship them or something. If they knew that i have hundreds of these at home and make the fire with them... But whatever, this is a game of the body, not the mind!" he thinks and starts to move his body like crazey!!! while house music is heard from somewhere...

MY SKULL!!! out for 2.