praetorian14, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

praetorian14 sifts through the obstacles that lh left behind praetorian14 confronts lh and knocks him off the the skull throane kicks lh in the head and runs off with the skull laughing and lh was hit so, hard he is out for 3 turns

MY SKULL!!!

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

OFF TOPIC:

Hey can I get a moderator to (whats the term to keep the topic up at the top like it used to?) Anyway I brought it back up to give other people a chance to play since no one has even tried to get it going again.

Ace, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i trip praetorian14 while he is laughing and not paying any attention, he fall right on his face and drops the skull. i pick it up
My Skull!! praetorian14 out for 2 to get back up and realize what happend

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Peterson Hits Ace with an APC then staggers out drunk and picks up the skull. "With all due respect there buddy, i think an Alien should not have a human name!" Peterson says as he gets back into his apc and drives off.

out for 2 posts

OFF TOPIC and btw the term you are refering to is Sticky or Pin.

Waralien, recovering from his latest injury, runs off in search of the skull. He enlists the help of the FBI CIA SWAT and the kids next door. They all point behind him to see Peterson staggering out of the APC, which has crashed into a power line. Waralien then pays off everyone he asked for help.
After giving away the last of his money Waralien approaches Peterson. He relizes that he's drunk. Waralien grabs hold of him and takes him to the nearest bench. Peterson collapses as he sits on the bench. Waralien takes the skull from him and writes a note and tapes it to his forehead. Watch where your going you hit someone driving!

Peterson out for one

OFF TOPIC
Thanx

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lone hunter walks up to wwar alien and then,poitning at the skull, shouts "MINE" then gives him the hardest pimp slap lh has ever given.satisfied lh picks up the skull and waks away not caring about the next person to the skull of of him goes he has given up on trying to keep it.

MY SKULL

WA out for 2

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

OFF TOPIC
ya no problem thats what i am here for!

Getting up Peterson reads the note attached ot his head. "Damnit" He says getting up and punching some kid off his bike and then stealing it Peterson rides toward Lone Hunter and shoots him in the back of the Knee cap before taking the skull and punching Lone Hunter in the Head.

LH out for 2 posts due to a small trip to the Hosptile.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Shadowatching watching all of this, decides to jump down and land on the ground infront of the bike. Peterson, thinking she wanted the skull...which was true. Thinking that ramming her down ws the best way, he pushed forth. Making a mistake once she jumped asside and used the human rope she found. Tying it up earlier from one side to the other, she picked it up and with a flick of her wrist, sent peterson and the bike flying. Him dropping the skull, her picking it up

out for 2 due to a surprise attack.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

DW crawls to shadow's feet and tries to think of something good to say, but his mind is still suffering from having seen the movie Ghost Rider and all of his inspiration lays dead, scattered throughout his whole body. Still in pain from having been mindraped by that movie, DW grabs one of shadow's feet and curls around it, crying. He can find no words fit to describe how bad that movie actually was, so he just cries, hoping someone will understand and watch that movie so he wouldn't have to suffer alone anymore.

Shadow's skull, but she is slowed down by having an alien curled up around her leg.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I show up out of nowhere and jump the shark while saying Aaaay! Several minutes later, realizing that didn't help at all in stealing the skull, I just take it. You guys are still in your little situation and I now have the oddball.

I mean skull.

...My skull.

FOnzeeeeee (SP?)

While she pets DeathWraith on his head, in a nice way for once. She didn't pay attention as Bloo came in and stole the Skull from her back. She narrowed her eyes and took the movie, to throw it at Bloo's hand knocking the skull before he got to far. Thank gods, this isnt ghostridder's bike, but one she made of pure xenomorph that died of naturall causes. She picked up the skull and placed it on her lap, near death wraith knowing he would take it, so she tied it on the front of the bike.

Seing a bike that reminded him of the movie Ghost Rider that so brutally raped his eyes, DW passed out.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I face palm you and take the skull an hour later, suggesting that you coulda' had a V8. But I drop the skull and everyone who ever posted in this thread is now on the hunt for it. Fortunately, the people who posted on this page are closest. Which means Waralien and I are two feet away from it.

Death Wraith is still passed out.

...Aaaay!

(It's Fonz.)

SUDDENLY, WITH THE POWER INSPIRED IN ME BY THE SIGHT OF MY SUBLEADER'S GREAT DEED, I'M LIEK OMFGWOTTEHFUXROFLCOPTERMISSLEATTAKWITHCAPSANDLARGEFONT AND THEN I JUMP AND I STRETCH AND I RAWR AND I TAKE THE SKULL AND I RAWR AND STRETCH AND POSE

and then i pass out again.

MY SKULL!!!

the bike

http://tn1-1.pv.deviantart.com/fs6/150/i/2005/114/0/7/predator_on_a_bike_by_theDOC30427.jpg

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

confused by all actions Lone hunter walks up to deathwrairth and takes then just slowly walks away completey freaked out....then runs like hell shouting prehaps the worst thing to say to DW at this point of time "I LIKED GHOST RIDER! SUE ME IF YOU DARE!"

my skull.

Tackles LH, and pokes him in his forhead "Boop" She would say with laughter in her voice. Her head rose up as the laughter filled the air. Slowly she looked down and picked his head up making his body drag on the ground untill she got to a branch, throwing LH up, his dreads tangle up in the branches. she goes and walks off to her xenomorph motercycle and takes off.

-out for 1 round. Has to untie his dreads

ouch, that would hurt.

MY SKULL

Waralien notices what Bloo did and trys to get there quickly. He then sees the skull in Shadowatching's possestion. Waralien jumps out to grab on to her. No use. Waralien just barely clings to the bike as she takes off. Waralien begins bouncing on the pavement and gets caught on the tire. The sudden jam in the bike's wheel causes the bike to jerk sending the rider flying off. She crashes into a tree knocked out for a post. Waralien on the other hand gets the skull as it is fall but contiues to bounce away on the bike.

My skull
(help this thing is kidnapping me!)

predator428, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

As Predator428 walked down the empty city street, he spotted a black blur speeding toward him. Not really caring what it was, Predator428 spread his arms out and yawned in his increasing bordem. As the entangled Waralien sped past, his flailing arms lost their grip on the skull. The small ivory object fell right into Predator428's outstretched hands. As Waralien continued on towards the city dump, Predator428 gave a shout. "Thanks buddy!"

My skull.

praetorian14, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

praetorian14 gets back up off the ground and jumps infront of p428 and wacks p428 off his feet with his tail and catches the queens skull and runs screaming MY SKULL!!! p428 is out for 3 turns