shadowatching, Human, 16 years ago

pfft you think. I know who is GOD hahaha ok enough sugar for me. I am waiting for 2 posts before, I can post. ^_^

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

good ending to the rpg. can a mod lock it and place it in the RPG chronicles please? and can this topic be locked as well?...or deleted whatever you's guy's see fit.

so...who's gonna tally the score?

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Since I can't remember much:

Preds: many kills, several casualties

Humans: a few kills(preds), many casualties

Aliens: Both KIA, unsure if Firehunter killed anyone

Pretty good rpg, next time I won't die as quickly. And quick question, what happen to the aliens? Everyone moved outside the complex to fight and left the hive alone till the nuke came. What was with that?

no clue and yeah fire hunter killed wolf but the nhe got killed by voltage.

EDIT:just imagne that a bunch of npc preds were still fighting a whole bunch of npc aliens

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 16 years ago

Okay, from what I can see:

MARINE CASUALTIES: Peterson
MARINE KILLS: Graf.
MARINES LEFT STANDING: Malus, Delta, Vevlaa.

me, venom and Pred428 is still alive, we just stopped cuz, we are like...yea..just stop. We have other rps to do right now.

Anyone know how many kills Balatu managed? I know that Venom got Peterson, but who got FH and Waralien?

One of the hunter moon's clan mates got him, or them. -shrugs- unsure. Its ok its a good attempt would be better if mods was in it.

Pred 428 got WA and Voltage got FH

Both are Balatu, I assume?

Xenophile, Human, 16 years ago

Woa! That rp looked really good. Any idea when they are going to put another one on? I want me some skulls!

DeathWraith, Human, 16 years ago

This one just ended yesterday... next one is due in 3 years or so.

Xenophile, Human, 16 years ago

3 YEARS? Your joking right? Someone will make one before then right?

I hope I dont have to make one myself. :(

If no-one has any objections, I would like to make the next RPG. You all know I am good at RPGing, and I'm good at making stories, so I thought I might try my hand at combining them and making an RP.

For those of you that've seen the Armageddon one I cooked up, you'll know I can do this easily.

You can't just make one yourself Xenophile, you need the mod's permission... i didn't take part in this RPG, so i don't know how good it was cos i'm too lazy to read it now, i'll read it after it gets in the RPG special thingy topic there on the board, where all the RPG's get thrown to when noone needs them anymore. But noone ever knows when the next RPG will be since the mods don't RP here anymore, but if the ones who RP'd now liked it, and Malus seemes to have liked it a little, another one is bound to be made sometime in the future, i hope the Shadow serpents will be here to shove this guy's ego up his ass...

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

sam i vouch for you to RP next if you would.

Oh, if I get to make it, the SS will sure as hell be there, even if I have to drag them into it kicking and screaming. The bugs need to be made an example of.

I have a few ideas, I'll be presenting my plan on the main topic in a few weeks, so make sure your clans are ready.

Te SS has TWO active members. TWO! One of them... is me... the other died earlier in this RPG... Well, also, Bloo posts every now and then, but he's too busy for an RPG even so (i guess), so even if you were to drag the SS in kicking and screaming, you'd be kicking and screaming for nothing, cos there's almost noone to drag in...

black_warrior, Human, 16 years ago

I say wait a few months like we used to. We used to wait like 2 or 3 months before the next rpg. So maybe then well have some more members, old or new.
the board seems too small right now to try and rpg again... there were like 3-4 people max in a clan, used to be like 7 or 8.

black_warrior, Human, 16 years ago

I say wait a few months like we used to. We used to wait like 2 or 3 months before the next rpg. So maybe then well have some more members, old or new.
the board seems too small right now to try and rpg again... there were like 3-4 people max in a clan, used to be like 7 or 8.