Graf, Human, 16 years ago

Thanks Malus,

I had stopped until peterson killed me ::((( lol

Aww well

black_warrior, Human, 16 years ago

I know i am not in RPG but id like to see abit more effort put into some posts, ive seen a few that are quite short. and if memory serves me then there was a 10 line minimum that used to be in place, I think it might help the RPG abit if this rule(even though it isnt there anymore, from when i checked) were taken into consideration once again.

predator428, Human, 16 years ago

Concretehunter, you can't kill a member in one post.

black_warrior, Human, 16 years ago

P428 is right man, plus that was 4 lines, you should try to make it longer. modify your post if you wish to fight Delta-Boy, kills only on 6th post as the rules say.

Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

Concrete don't post in the RPG your not sighned up.

predatoress, Human, 16 years ago

Im not in the RPG but it's enjoyable to read. Wish I could've participated in but making posts just takes time... And time is what I have lack of at the moment. Nevertheless I have new tricks in my pocket for the future.

Keep doing good job.

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

thank you all i was killed by an idiot who hasnt read the rules,signed up to the rpg and thinks is was fighting him ???????
someone answer if im dead or not!

ScarredShadow, Human, 16 years ago

No you shouldn't be dead mate. I apologize, concrete hunter is in Hunter's Moon and he didn't sign up for the RPG so if everyone please would disreguard his post. Since he is in Hunter's Moon and I am sub leader I guess I'm responsible so I'll take care of it Delta Boy. I apologize for the trouble.

shadowatching, Human, 16 years ago

HEY pet. you forgot to put my name in the accepted for the RPG ^_^, -lightly pokes his side-

Wolfwing, Human, 16 years ago

hey uh yea uhh hehe u see (please don be mad ) i kinda wellu know uh put a little story myself in their and im really sorry i thought this was a for everyone kinda RPG so um i was wanderin if i could have a roll as villain in the RPG(minor or main i dont care)so if u want me to delete my reply i will do so just tell me.k?

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

delete it mate it is far to late to post in the rpg now if you havent signed up, plus you didnt ask for permission to do so.

Wolfwing, Human, 16 years ago

ok :)

shadowatching, Human, 16 years ago

Hey wild fire ^_^ my character is near your and whom your fighting. So, if you want to edit your post (Which you dont have to) i dropped a dead body, near you three (you, Lone and Voltage) sorry for the long posts, its what I am used to.

FireHunter, Human, 16 years ago

sorry shadow, i'm dead, Voltage killed me.
*bear hug*

Voltage-3000, Human, 16 years ago

no firehunter is dead i killed him first and i didn't kill u and don't be a suck up LH

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

since when was I being a suck up?

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

Nice kill on Peterson, I have seen ownage.

Venom, Human, 16 years ago

Thanks

Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

Malus-Darkblade is a rouge marine in the rpg now. He has been removed from the clan so he is no longer a Marine with Alpha Draconis. Delta-Boy is the last remaining Marine of the clan now so good luck Delta!

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

Right. Rouge Marine searching for employment. Skilled at battle and murder. Will not change chars.