shadowatching, Human, 16 years ago

I have to wait for delta, malus, before I post.

UGH!!!

how many times do i have to say this. I am a girl, I am a hybrid, I am not that tall. I am only 5'2 some one please read my profile, or I will have to place it here. damn it!

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 16 years ago

The battle for Malus's soul commences now. Will Delta be able to keep him loyal to the Marine Corps that he's been through hell with, or will Shadow manage to turn him against his own race?

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!

OR would shadow snap and kill them both at once?

DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN

Waralien, Human, 16 years ago

Hey I lost my place in the story so far, so has the hive lost or are the preds going after the humans before the rest of the aliens.

Or, would Malus beat the shit out of Shadow? :P

I don't know what my clan is doing, but I am after the humans, well the last two i believe ^_^.

If it is going to come down to a fight, the hurry up and post please. I wanna get this fight started before I have to go for class.

delta-boy, Human, 16 years ago

kk i posted again trying to get maus to believe were te good guys.

predatoress, Human, 16 years ago

Venom, what the hell? Why youre attacking your own clan member?

If you twist one dread from Shadowatching's head I'll hand your ass for you.

Venom, Human, 16 years ago

I never attacked her, she insulted a clan elder, and it seemed she was wanting to kill the two unarmed humans from what Venom could see. So hey those are disgraceful acts but she walked away from the humans as soon as i turned up, lucky she didn't kill them they were unarmed and blind...

no, get on msn ven.

Stalker: well I'm not even there, so....
shadowatching: you can hear, don't forget the mask
Stalker: I'm off on my vacation on a distant planet, & I've turned off my phone, so malus is out of luck

How did i do such a thing, when he told me himself? YOu dont have to edit or anything.

I had a chat with him. Seems he didn't realize that this was unarmed blind ppl you was talking about.

HOW THE FU... DID THE HUMANS GET A HOLD OF THE PRED COMP???!!!!!!

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

me thats how read back and you wil see. and otang couldnt you have posted you complaint in here instead of the rpg?

do you know that is considered illegal and dishonorable?

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 16 years ago

illegal by the site or by pred law?

EDIT here is the posts that lead up to delta getting the med comp

"Lone Hunter soon came across GRaf's battle again he watched as his fellow clan member stabbed Delta boy in the stomach... he fely sorry for the marine,"so young to die" he turned to look at malus the resource ful marine had used some kind of rag as a bandage on his wound, unfortunatelly he was still bleeding badly lone looked at graf again as he turned to meet peterson in mid jump with a kick, then turned back at malus. LH made up his mind, he turned around and began top follow the cooridor to come up behind Malus.

The horrbily scarred marine looked up as Lone huntter decloacked he aimed with his pistol but LH kicked out of his hand. LH knelt down next to malus and starred at the marine in the eye, then Lone Hunter Gave him his Medi comp while graf was to busy fighing peterson. as lh stood to walk he said in english "If you choose to Fight My fellow clan member Then I will kill you, hurry and help youre wounded soldier before he dies" LH then turned and walked away.

he turned into the corridor and cloacked again, then he went back into the corridor that he was before to see what malus would do..."

"Malus got to his feet, and swiftly ran to Delta, the concern and loyalty for his fellow marine completely and utterly overriding any pain that he still felt. It didn't matter, he had learned to ignore pain long ago. It was that, or go insane, and Malus had no intentions of losing his mind.

Working swiftly, he injected the Medicomp into Delta, and then bandaged up his wounds, using the bandaging from his own arm and from his medical kit to do so. His own bleeding had stopped, thanks to his skillful medical work. He had first joined Alpha Draconis as a field medic, after all, and he hadn't forgotten how to save the lives of his comrades.

He then reached into his own pocket, and gave Delta a shot of weak painkiller. Enough to dull the pain of the Medicomp and his own wound, but not enough to put him into a drunken stupor. It would still hurt like hell, but it wouldn't be paralyzing pain. He would hurt, but he'd be fit to fight. That was going to be important, seeing as there was only the three of them left.

He helped the young marine to his feet, congratulating the Corporal. "Jesus Christ, kid, you did bloody good! There'll be medals for you for this, sure as sure!" He said, helping Delta over to Peterson, where he inclined his head in a casual salute and grinned.

Of course he didn't make a hand salute. Not out in the field. There could be snipers, and they'd go for the bloke in charge. At the ship back home, the marines had saluted each other randomly, and then said "Sniper Check." Malus both grinned and cringed at the memory. After all these years, the grief was still fresh in his young mind.

It was times like this where he reminded himself that he wasn't even twenty. He sure didn't look or feel it anymore. He looked at the officer and grinned.

"Sir, Delta's gonna make it through, I expect a full recovery very soon. Those Medicomps are like freakin magic. Of course, we're down to three now, so I suggest we get the bodies back to the ship, take off, and nuke this whole place from orbit. And then give Delta a medal. Or five.""

so it has happened and to ask delta to edit his post would mean amlus and I would have to edit ours which would probably lead to delta's death and every post delta made would have to be deleted and that would stuff the rpg up so delta cannot edit his post.

sorry otang.

Good thing I stayed marine. You preds have way too many damned honour codes. All we have to obey is Kiddo. :P

(pred law)

Peterson, Human, 16 years ago

well i will have to agree with ya there Malus, we follow Kidds orders and do not live by a strict code, so in essence

Kidd=GOD of Alpha Draconis