Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lmao ... no worries Doc D , glad you know what i mean ...

DD stop spamming .... sigh ... were all chilled here ,

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Guys, keep it civil. I'm starting to see some rudeness.

deathdrop1.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

Its not that i havent lost interest on the site, its just that there arent very many good quality topics that have been posted so that I may express my opinion. Me and crow are always watching each others back, but hell its not like we dont argue about a few things, but if he's able to convince me then i'm with him, we share alot of the same opinions, which is one of the many things he has that i find attractive :3

I dont take any offense to your post kill, because i can see where you are coming from, and because you're one of my buds X3<3 buuuuuuut i've always been a hardcore alien fan, and I still am, you can ask crow, he's fricking seen me in action XD and i shall always remain an alien fan. I just need to find a topic thats actually worth posting something in depth XD

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Fat is created from leftover nutrients. If a xenomorph consumes and expends off of its energy, then no fat is developed. When there is no food, they hibernate, which explains the inactivity within the xenomorph hive at the beginning of Aliens.

Crow-2.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Now you are making up stuff, they are not exactly like hives, they don't lay eggs, and they don't have hosts, different types of animals have different types of things, aliens have them all. And only very primitive life like bacteria doesn't need to breathe.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Bacteria evolve. Water bears evolve. They could easily evolve into a xenomorph over several millenia, given the right conditions.

Mammals have a hive structure as well. Look at Mole Rats.
Crow-2.jpg

Insects aren't multicellular. The animals have deferent things, aliens have everything, that is what the space jockeys wanted.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

And bacterias have a hive structure? I didn't know that.

Only insects have a hive structure. Aliens ARE NOT NATURAL!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

hope this helps

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

PWNED (AVPU) ALIEN 3 and it might have bean a male drone and there are warriors watch alien and aliens compare the xenos the aliens in number 2 had a bony head instead of a dome so therefore they are warriors or alpa males whatever you want to call it

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE

The second jaw takes the place of a tongue. If they don't just eat with their primary mouth as a normal organism does with a tongue, then they consume with both, with the muscular contraction used for swallowing forcing food down their second jaw as well as their primary, and eventually joined together further down the thoat.

Crow-2.jpg

No, they don't. There are many species of bacteria which don't require oxygen. They're natural.

Also, look into an organism called the Water Bear. It's a multicellular organism that can survive in the vacuum of space. They're natural too.

I have had enough of this. You keep demanding information from me when it's all in the thread.

Read it, stop demanding questions that are in the post, and stop spamming.

Crow-2.jpg

I don't believe that post. And not everything in that post is true.

Except, an alien doesn't need to breathe. Because natural creatures need to breathe.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

And if aliens ate, which jaw would the food be consumed in?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Oh right...I forgot how aliens have retractable claws, eyes facing the front of their heads, natural stripes to blend in with their surroundings and to confuse their prey, an acute sense of smell, and the gift of flight.

They have EVERYTHING.

They are better than Humans because they are the peak of natural evolution, at least from what we have seen. The yautja are likewise the peak of technical perfection, at least from what we have seen.
Crow-2.jpg

Its not a coincidence that aliens are more deadly than any creature except humans and predators, space jockeys knew what they wanted.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

That explains why you think aliens are natural?

I might not know as much as you about animals, but I can tell you that aliens have everything, a regular type of creature only has a couple of things, aliens were meant to be more deadly!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

"haha ... back for more my son? (AVPUNLIMITED)"

And if a drone could turn into a queen, then it would have done that in alien.

There is no such thing as a warrior. Its just drone, and there is no female drone.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

haha ... back for more my son? (AVPUNLIMITED)

Great to see such a dedicated alien fan *Shakes hand*

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png