avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Crow made up the idea that aliens eat, just to argue, he knew that aliens don't need to eat. But that would disprove him, so he changed his mind.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Quit thinking of ways to disprove me.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Because it still had nutrients from its emergence from a human host.

Now would you PLEASE read the topic instead of spamming this thread with questions that are ALL answered in the first post?!
Crow-2.jpg

It has been said many times that there blood supplies them with life.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Aliens didn't eat in AVP, alien rez, Aliens, and Alien. Aliens eating is new to me. Aliens acidic blood supplies them with energy. They are not natural.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

acid is energy wha?!

did u know that some animal will not give birth to their young if they feel that it would kill them

so my theory to that is aliens will not morph (hope u dnt mind me using that word) unless they feel that its not hostile anymore

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey I have a question. If there is a queen, but no drones or warriors to mate with, how is a hive formed?

Mishmufsig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Creatures don't eat just for fun. It's simple chemistry: To give energy, an organism must take energy. Xenomorphs that move around, hunt, and kill give energy. They have to eat to regain that energy.

And for the last time, acid is not an energy source

Crow-2.jpg

"Xenomorphs were made by the Space Jockeys

There is absolutely no proof that this is true in any way. Also, the cloning process in Alien: resurrection thoroughly disproves the possibility that their genetic code was created by advanced artificial means."

You said that aliens don't need to breathe, aliens don't need to eat either. That means that they are ARE NOT natural. Aliens don't need to eat either. They live completely on acidic blood. They simply decoded their DNA to clone Ripley, which was an amalgam. And aliens weren't found anywhere else.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lmao ...... more of a joke than anything,,, donut knows i think shes awsome ... we actually go back a long way on this site and Ive only know crow for a while , but the dude seems awsome to me , lol really started to like the guy ... so from my perspective anyway , were all cool ..

did you read Donuts reply ... she clearly stated she didnt take offense

Your just a time waster my friend ... why dont you F**k off until you have a decent alien or predator topic for us all ... because at the minute all your moderating skillz are doing is filling this topic with shit ,.....

i take it you read my comments in the hive request thread and your niggling at me because of that ..... lol phfft sorry if it offended you , but its true

anyway ..... provided your next reply dosent provoke me , im willing to get back on topic ...... lol, maybe you should just leave this topic alon it was grand before man

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

KS, don't YOU tell ME to stop spamming. "Donut sucks", is that not a flame? If you break a rule, you're going to be told about it. You broke a rule. That looked to me like it was going to break out into a flamewar (certainly happened in the past) and I was only trying to steer the thread away from that. It's been resolved, now, so let's all get back on topic.

deathdrop1.jpg

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

where did u find pics of gigers alien,crow?

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

If there is a queen but no warriors or drones, then a hive simply isn't formed. The queen would remain unfertilized, and would be completely unable to produce offspring aside from queen (super) facehuggers, which require no male counterpart to form.

However, the chances of that are very, very slim...if my theories are correct then a female xenomorph drone would almost always produce another drone from a host with its resin before becoming a queen itself...however, should such an event happened where there is only a queen and no warriors or drones, nothing could possibly form. In essence, the same applies to an ant, termite, or bee colony: a queen with no other mambers of the caste is essentially useless.

As for images of xenomorphs, I went to H.R. Giger's official website and dug around in the search engine which they provide there. I also ran searches for the original concept designs of the xenomomrphs.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

i've been waitin to read your xenomorph bioalang (i spelled that wrong) for awhile, and i read it,and i learned so much. your awesome Crow! keep up the good work!

"Once again, you have no proof. From the lack of corpses in Aliens and the large population of people who were aboard the colony, it's safe to say the xenomorphs consume their prey after they have given birth to chestbursters."

It just didn't show the humans, I saw plenty of corpses, the dog alien was eating for fun. What if I said the dog alien was just chewing, aliens can't consume food, they just are run by a brain, and they live from the acid, there organs don't mean they eat.

There organs and acidic blood support life.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

And if you spend all of your energy, you would be tired, why didn't the alien in Alien eat any people, he sure used up a lot of energy.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

That is also a baseless claim.

Fat is stored energy, which is used when there are no nutrients left in the blood stream. Instead of expending fat, a xenomorph hibernates when they begin to run out of energy.
Crow-2.jpg

"When there is no food, they hibernate, which explains the inactivity within the xenomorph hive at the beginning of Aliens."

You can't just live off of nothing because you hibernate. They would need fat, they don't use energy, there not natural.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Oh, so he consumes, and spends an equal amount of energy.

But seriously, if any living thing has no fat, they wouldn't be able to spend any energy.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg