Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

actually my friend .... i read the whole thing quit some time ago ... and i know its all your own context ... but its nothing that cant be found on any other
site

mate , ive been on alien fan sites since i got the internet about 7-8 years ago and have been on alien sites the whole duration of that time , theyve been around for ages, the information is all already out there ....your not the only obcsesd fan that desided to compile infomation were all to aware of and slap it into his own words mate.

lol i have my own alien bioligy but wouldnt post it since i done it when i was a F**king 9 year old with nothing better to do than sit on a computer and chat about something me and my mates were completely captivated by ... lol havent edited it , so its hardly as literate as anything i could post now

though im taking nothing from you .. its good and some good general knowlege applied there too....

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Because the xenomorph in Alien 3 is seen eating.

Because any organism which gives off energy must take in energy.

Because blood must be able to carry nutrients from one region of a organism's body to another, and those nutrients must originate from somewhere, namely in the form of food and oxygen, both of which can be acquired from eating.

Crow-2.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Maybe they don't use energy, just acid. Every animal and bug on earth do not have acid blood, so how do you know? And how do you know they eat? And how do you know that they are natural?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

GIVE ME PROOF THAT THEY ARE NATURAL! Is it because they eat? They don't eat. Why do you think they eat?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Once again, you have no proof.

And yet again, acid is not an energy source. It produces no energy on its own, and there is no way for acid to transfer energy across a medium.

Crow-2.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

"did you read Donuts reply ... she clearly stated she didnt take offense"

Oh, you mean that post that was made AFTER mine.

"anyway ..... provided your next reply dosent provoke me , im willing to get back on topic ...... lol, maybe you should just leave this topic alon it was grand before man"

You were all off-topic. Don't even attempt to blame this on me, expecially when you're the one who started the off-topicness. Had I known you were joking, I wouldn't have said anything. But in case you haven't noticed, this is the INTERNET. Sarcasm is next to impossible to discern from seriousness. If you care to continue, let's take this to another thread.

deathdrop1.jpg

I think there blood is something else that is similar to acid, yes creatures need food to eat, but these are biomechanical. I don't even know if they use energy, maybe they use acid in a way.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

It's no a blood mix, you're making assumptions again. The directors called it acidic blood, the writers called it acidic blood, it's acidic blood.

"Natural" is a construction. It all varies on the viewpoint of the person.

Some people consider the bombardier beetle and the platypus to be unnatural just because of how they look and function. I don't.

Xenomorphs come from a different world, their appearance and functions are somewhat different, and they are terrifying in appearance.

Does that make them unnatural? No.

Crow-2.jpg

Yes it has a property that is of acid, but its a blood mix.

Did you always think aliens were natural, because if you think about it, there not.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

No, we're not. It's called Acidic Blood in Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Res, and AvP.

Acidic Blood is blood with the acid property. It's nothing different.

Crow-2.jpg

"And AVP, we have acid in ourselves"

But that acid isn't blood, and it doesn't its a small amount.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

We are talking a different type of energy.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

You didn't any aliens eating in Alien of AvP because they disn't really live long enough to begin to starve, and the aliens in Aliens and Alien rez seemed a wee bit busy trying to kill the humans.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

No living thing/machine could have acid inside there body. It is acid-like in the way it reacts to solids.

Acidic blood, not acid.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

No, it can't. Acid only destabilizes other substances, not itself. It wouldn't be a source of energy for three reasons:

1) Acid itself produces no energy on its own. It's just a property of a liquid.

2) The acid property is only in the xenomorph's blood. A xenomorph would gain no energy from having a substance come into contact with its blood. That's like saying if you bleed on a piece of bread, you'll be full.

3) When an acid reacts with another substance, the energy is freely released into the outside environment. It isn't contained or isolated.

And AVP, we have acid in ourselves

Crow-2.jpg

Aliens blood causes a chemical reaction when it touches something, if that blood burns stuff, then it can supply energy through the same type of chemical reaction.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Well, shadowatching, you're actually very close on that topic --

A xenomorph will morph (or molt, as we have seen shedded skin in the deleted scenes of Alien), but they won't eat their flesh for extra nutrients in the face of danger. That's why there was still skin lying around in Alien, but not in Aliens.

AVPunlimited, I've had enough of this. Quit spamming my topic, stop accusing me, and grow up. I wrote this biology a year ago, and it clearly states that xenomorphs eat in its text. I have stuck by that belief since I first wrote it.

Acid is not a source of energy. An acid will destabilize and eat through other substances. Acid itself makes no energy.

Crow-2.jpg

Even germs need oxygen.

If the alien in Alien had that many nutrients from its host, then it would be fat, and loose wait. But it was always fat less.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Aliens do not have a natural body, but have a biomechanical body.That explains why they look the way they do.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Then quit spamming topics with your baseless ideals.

Crow-2.jpg