Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

cough * Yeah lol what a waste of time , and im at work from 3 till 10 and i spend the remaing 2 hours of my day chatting about aliens lol , but then again ,, alien RULEZ

Ultimately theres no rite or Wrong mate ... all about opinion .. sure you can be knowlegeable and obcesd with the franchise like loadz of peeps are on here , but when touching something like this ... its mostly down to opinion .... lol thats why i keep asking people to get off AVP UnLimiteds back ..... Just cause the entire AVP2 possey agree with crow dosent take anything away from unlimited`s opinion

Edit: Some of the mods on here dont know how to do there jobs. :( we need the old school chapies back here .... Dave , K2OA2 Bugy ... strick , but they all had bags of common scense ..... not just lock lock lock warn warn warn ...... blah blah blah .... now im going to lock the thread so i get the last word .... You Know who would make a fantastic mod ..... BLOO , one of the most awsome, active , fair easygoing, and knowlegable guys on the baord

lol sorry yet another rant .... i just hate the way the place is run at the minute .... Lock lock lock lock Stalker is a mod who represents the preds . hes knowlegable and posts in threads //// Where the F**k is Katam , lol i know someone will say he cant be on here all the time and i agrree 100% , but he always find it in his heart to come on here and warn me and lock my topics and piss me off ...

*Continues bitching whilst everyone else gets board and walks away*

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol amen to that man, truer words werr never spoken. I remember a few of them, but i think i joined JUST after k20A2 either quit or stopped being active.

http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Join this site. It's practically finished and most of the rp's have started! If you join be sure to pick a character that will reflect on yourself.

haku.jpg

Are you sure you didn't just pick bloo because he was a mod on your site?

EDIT: obviously, but that means you will know how he is, acts toward members and how good of a mod he is.

DOUBLE EDIT: I remember a while back, someone locked a topic for the last word lol, and another mod unlocked it, posted the last word and locked it again.

TRIPLE EDIT: lol knowing my luck it will be you site kill.

Join this site. It's practically finished and most of the rp's have started! If you join be sure to pick a character that will reflect on yourself.

haku.jpg

lmao .... you know it brotha .... glad someone agrees

Bloos the head mod on my site , but re read my compliments and tell me which ones i made up , because it hink youl find there all true

lol you know back on like the first week on this site when cullen had a hold of the reigns long before even the Daveberg erra ... basically it sucked , the baord was run by a bunch of immature children who just waited for topics to get nasty so they could storm in with .. lol lots of locks and warning

and i quote dave himself after hime and DD appointments as mods" hehhehe - just read through this old post and laughed at how much cullen was begging to keep his moderator privaledges.......HEHEHEHEHEH. those shadow hunters were complete children."

then the board ran smoothly ..... and what the F**k have we returned too ?? ummm square 1

I think is hould get a little cuss counter .. i say it would be in triple figures by now

jbfjjjhrh.png

lol.

( im here with the three line statements. You have 17 line statements and crow has: 1,000,000,000,000 line statements =D)

(( lol i wanna change my display name like you can with proboards, cutm3up is getting old. Galverg is the new name for me ))

haku.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

You know water bears need water to live, Aliens don't, water bears are not insects, and they do not have a hive structure. Not even primitive life are similar to aliens. Aliens don't need to breathe, and I do not believe a word of the first post. Aliens don't need to eat, the person that said the alien ate, misunderstood what the alien did, the alien killed the man with its double jaw, that looks like eating it. The man also said it was a dragon, just because he says stuff doesn't mean its true. Water bears are the only multicellular life forms that don't need to breathe, but need water, aliens don't, and they have a hive structure.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aliens are not bugs. I'll admit I know very little about the alien bio and all that, but it dosen't take much to see that they're not "bugs" at least in the literal sense. They only have four limbs.

deathdrop1.jpg

uh...question.

Whats a waterbear?

There are more than one type of 'bug' with different body parts.

haku.jpg

lmao your saying that the people who believe aliens eat believe this because the guys who refered to the alien as a dragon said so ....

Funny i thought it was because we seen the alien munching on two seperate occasions in alien 3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

jbfjjjhrh.png

In this seen I didn't see him eating, it looks like he is either turning the guy into an egg, or he is trying to create resin. Or should I say hive stuff.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

If aliens aren't bugs, then how come they have a hive structure, and can't breathe. Well because they were created.

Oh wait, I said that I would stop, so I will keep trying. Sorry for bringing it up.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Forget I ever brought it up.
in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Its a F**king snapshot brainiach ... im sorry its cant move for you ..... whatch the bloody scene like i did this morning whilst getting thats for you and listen to the sound effects

jbfjjjhrh.png

Quit cursing and forget I brought it up, there are two other things he could have been doing.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

lmao ... sorry buddy ...

what like turning him into an egg ...

anyway .. i guess you just want this dropped now as youve run out of ideas, dissapointing .. i respected your opinion , but not if your even sure yourself

jbfjjjhrh.png

I am sure myself, I just don't want to spam. And its very possible the alien was turning him into an egg, because thats what another one did in the first movie, or he could have been starting a hive for the queen in Ripley.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

I dont think he was being turned into an egg, he was just being held there for either:

FOOD for the queen or alien ( dont chat back )
held still to make it easier for a facehugger.

haku.jpg

Not very many people believe that aliens eat.

And this is off topic but, I am a weapons engineer. I have consulted with scientists, and have studied nuclear and quantum physics.

Check my bomb.

http://www.comicchats.com/

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg