Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

actually i found that on unclycolepidea.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Found what? You're starting to confuse me, am I being accused of plagiarism? I spent around a month writing this paper in my spare time, and if you don't believe me then ask Donut: I sent her the information which I was typing as I went along... :c

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

dont be accusing crow of plagerism >:U i was there when he wrote this, now if you think he's lying then PROVE IT, i want to see links and authors. As for people who dont agree with crows points and post something about it BACK UP YOUR OPINION, if you have a different opinion give a good reason WHY you think its different. Comments like "i dont think thats right blah blah blah" without something backing it up is just a bit ridiculous... and its a bit aggrivating :|

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Look GD why you accusing him anyway maybe you made a mistake.

P.S. Hey Crow can you email this to me. It's Fantastic i havnt seen somebody do this much research in years.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Unclyclopedia is full of bull. It is a parody of Wikipedia, and has no trace of fact.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Xenomorph

Crow's one is different. Your after some body else. I can try and find the topic, so ypu can complain there.

Edit: Here it is. http://alienvspredator2.com/comments/11455.html

Oh wait a second. You posted it. Make sure you don't accuse people about things you did.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

EDIT: Taken care of.

deathdrop1.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

good job crow, lots of typing lol.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

super good work crow new info about aliens ;)

in space no one can Hear you scream

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Great work, Crow!

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have just now read through the full Biology, & I've really gotta hand it to u Crow, that's amazing, it must have taken u an age to write all of that, & on top of that, & it's has to be the most detailed & informative post I've ever seen on this board. Excellent work m8.

The only thing that I disagree on is that u said that the xenomorph's "mesoskeleton" is less resillient when compared to the bones of other organisms, yet from what we've seen so far, it seems to be much tougher & provide more protection, also the "exoskeleton" wasn't even mentioned, unless I am mixing something up & the exoskeleton & mesoskeleton are one & the same.

Stalkersiggy.jpg

Drenton
2006-07-16 09:44:58
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unclyclopedia is full of bull. It is a parody of Wikipedia, and has no trace of fact.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Xenomorph

Crow's one is different. Your after some body else. I can try and find the topic, so ypu can complain there.

Edit: Here it is. http://alienvspredator2.com/comments/11455.html

Oh wait a second. You posted it. Make sure you don't accuse people about things you did.

Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

-----------------------------------------------

That was actually Mine and a friend of mine named Mike. he was the memeber of Unclyclopedia and Posted that and i was the one who though of making somehting funny out of the Xenomorph History and Biologoy. if you want proof here is his Email Addy.

[email protected]. Just Tell him that Nathan gave you his Email Addy. he will know who your talking about.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

Mammals have matriarchs. Mole rats have matriarchs.

And water bears are multicellular. They aren't primitive.
Crow-2.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey when your ready.

868194_1.jpg

Of course it swallowed. What else would it do with its prey after killing it, bending over, taking a chunk of it in its mouth, and chewing? Spit it out and make a snowman?

Crow-2.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

see? crow even know that the egg came b4 the chicken

00sig02.png
_______________________________________________ #FF0000
detonation!!!

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves?

Crow, you just amaze me. Nice work, man.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

The xenomorph biology has now been updated ^_^

Material involving the xenomorph egg's leeching tendrils and xenomorph body heat has been added in the appropriate categories.

I may also post yautja biology, as well as their relationship with xenomorphs, and add it to the first post.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Read. The. Thread. I give a full anatomical description of the xenomorph, and explain the functions of every part of their body.

They look "alien" because they are ALIENS. They aren't from this world. That doesn't mean they are machines.

Crow-2.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

It doesn't matter what there hosts are, they are still drones. There hosts just change there attributes. The only female xenomorph, is, the queen. And The alien in alien three might have ate the humans head (I saw it last night) but that doesn't mean that it needs to eat to live. It can't starve.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

I never saw it swallow, if it swallowed, your right, I'm sorry for spamming, now I have to cook my dinner, I will TRY not to argue. Its hard for me.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg