Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Feel free to use my xeno if you like ^_^ (Initially offered at the top of Page 7)

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea, Crow I already have your alien in :).
What I need now, is voice actors ;).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Awesome, thanks for putting him in ^_^

Sure, I can voice act! I've spent 4 years in acting cl@sses (stupid filter) in school, and I'll have my laptop (with a microphone) by monday.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Okay, I would like BH to be a pretty good comrade, except you MUST wacth out for his temper. He is also very viscouse to his enemies. Going as far as ripping apart his enemies with his bare hands. His favourite weapon is his very own customized combi-stick. He also loves to use his wrist-blades in combat, which, like in AVP are extended. He has an eternal hatred for xenomorphs (read my profile) and will go into a "rage" when-ever facing them HEAD ON!!! Other wise he is vary calm.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

o.o... Wow BloodHunter. Uhhh Ok. :D..
Yea, voice actors, I mean, we can't have
an animated movie without em' can we?
Sound is just as important as animation
in my eyes. Visual work is another case.

I should add in an Cable Man, aka Audio Person. If you think you have any of the talent just say.

Well, I have worked on professional video editors before while messing around with audio levels, and I will have Final Cut Pro, as well as Garageband and iLife 06, I could create tracks + edit audio for you if you want, but I'm not certain to what degree you expect.

Here's an example of a song which I created on Garageband in the past:
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/790980/

I don't have any other samples because it was on my film teacher's computer.

45324912.jpg

I'm familiar with Final Cut Pro (editting movies). And you say you can do audio? I gotta' test you on that :). After all, it has to be pretty decent, we don't want any py audio when we see our favourite titans clash ;).

Well, I don't have an example of what I can do with sound effects, but I do have a song which I created on Garageband edited into my previous post.

45324912.jpg

That's really good, I like it :D. If you have MSN, or YAHOO or even AIM I can talk to you futher on the audio. That was really good ;)

I have all three of those things...My contact information can be found by clicking on the link in my Profile under "Website."
45324912.jpg

Your not on AIM...get on AIM ;]

Mkay I'm on.

45324912.jpg

Alright, I got Nocstrike and Kamuja done, I may edit or re-post with the new pictures of the two head-strong warriors ;].

Do we have any good editors here as well?

I'm prolly a better editor than I am sound technician, I edited the entire school movie which we premiered in front of the school and will, with a little luck, be showing in the film festival next year...

45324912.jpg

Wait...your taking film too I reckon? :). This is great, I rarely meet people who choose to go down this proffession :). Sorry, I couldn't get on AIM, computer problems... I want to see your editting, I really do.
Besides that, I'm making sure my character's 360 degree development stage is working fine. After I've completed the models, I will move on to a more detailed script, and finally begin production shortly after.
Mainly animation, then comes the voice overs and sounds (and or in the middle). Special effects are last, editting is finishing touchings.

There's a basic agenda for you guys :)

Okay...I'm not really followin sort of film production for a profession, it's just a hobby of mine + how I chose to invest my high school electives. I highly doubt I'll do both, largely because of college, but I'll try to contribute what I can.

45324912.jpg

Nocstrike

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sweet Jed, nicely done. What happened to the orange stripes though?

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla