AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Jed, thanks for making me the leader of the pack. The characters you've made so far are great, I can't wait to see mine. Also, you don't have to have all the letters in "Nocstrike" capitalized, if you were going to do it like that in the cartoon, though it is up to you, that might sound like I'm a little too important. But whatever you decide m8.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't around. I've been MAJOR busy making the characters. I'd prefer to do all of them before I release images like the ones I did, it'll take me at least a day or two before at least 89% of all character models are completely done. THEN I'll release all of your images ;). I've also re-done Jed'hin's model, Drenton also has a change, now being a white-headed skull drone instead of jetblack only. Nocstrike the predalien is now a darker colour, Slayer has more marks than his previous state. Kamuja is a bigger bulky yautja, and the armour is now mixed more than before. All of the predators are in the same clan, therefore they were similar armour. I'm still in need of a main human character, please do submit more humans.

Thanks! -Jed-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To feed some of your hunger ;)

Now, back to work on more of the characters :).

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Nice man, very, very nice :)

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

now whos who on that?

The-Hunter-sig.jpg
Hunters moon

Trog Alien snarls at Jed'hin.
(Trog is another entree)

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sweet pic! But really though, that awsome work.

"Drenton also has a change, now being a white-headed skull drone instead of jetblack only."

I don't exactly understand that bit though. When you post a picture I'll see though. But a white headed drone doesn't quite seem right. But, we will see.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

looks great but do you have a website that shows all your pictures that you drew? cause id like to see it all at once!

oh this is just a joke but it would be cool if you put leon from resident evil 4 in your comic for the main charecter

Uhhh yea...I like Leon too :p (Fav RE character), but he fits nowhere in this universe :P. Next picture I plan to release a combination of.
Kamuja + Jed'hin + Hunter + Slayer (in one pic)
Nocstrike, Drenton , Predalien and 'NPS' (Non-Persona Submitted) aliens. (Predalienking and God of Blades may make a cameo in these images).
But what I'm focused on mainly is Kamuja and Nocstrike.

In that pic, which I released as Trog alien snarls at Jed'hin, is the cinematic for the movie ;).

Trog? who is he? He's the guy that made Trogmappack, the best map pack that can exist, in my opinnion.

-Jed-

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

cool so i will see my charater soon
and whats a cameo
PredalienkingSig.jpg

Brief appearance. You will get to see your character ;).

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

You need a human in the mix?

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

YES!! I do need a human!!

My description is in my profile, if you have any questions just ask.

- Edmund Burke -

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

if u want u can give my picture one of the last ones to make it more easier for you

The-Hunter-sig.jpg
Hunters moon

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

does everyone kill a person

PredalienkingSig.jpg

Race: Human
Name: Aeo Rethan
Weapons: Plasma Rifle, M1911 (45. cal pistol)
Bio: Aeo was raised as an orphen and saw the Marines as a way out of a meaningless life.
Persona: Sarcastic individual, willing to put it all on the line for those he serves with, he considers his team members to be his family since he has none of his own.
Prefered Colour: Skin Color- Tan
Uniform Color- Black
Hair colour (Pred/Human): Black, shoulder length
Eye color: Cold Grey

Has his sleeves to his uniform rolled up to the middle of his bicep, also wehooter gloves (which are gloves that dont cover the trigger finger, middle finger and thumb)

Hope that helps

- Edmund Burke -

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 17 years ago

its fine if youre too far in to change it but i didnt really want my predator to be on the bloodying quest

it would be better if he was just a friend to one of them and stays on the ship

and then fights in the end battle (if there is one) or somthing like that...

think of him as a mentor to one of them but sorta hostile to everyone else

then he like saves someones life and gets himself killed at the end or somthing dramatic like that lol

Xeno_Slayer.jpg hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

I like that :D. Yea, perhaps he can stay on the sip then :).