Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh Jed is there any particular genre of music you would like me to follow? I can prolly make a second song while I sit on the plane tomorrow.

849003.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey jed i'm in!! Do you have to be in an rpg though? if not i'm in.

Race:aliens
name:(my user name)
weapons:sythe tail, claws on all fours, acid spit camofdlage, and can see through cloak.
Bio:(if it's allright with you jed)one of the best predaliens in the clan wich happens to be nockstrikes brother and helps him along the way to seek reveng also.
persona: a little hostile, holds long grudges, and really strong.
prefered color:cmoflage dark or changes color considering his temper.

Hey jed good luck on the c-toon i hope you consider using my guy.=)

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Jed!

I hope its not to late to get in!

Race: Xenomorph

Name: The Giger Drone

Weapons: Large claws, Sythe-like Tail,Jaws,Inner Jaw, Extraordinary Strength and Acid Spit

Bio:
At the end of alien, the alien drone was swept out in space... but what happened to it afterwards. it drifted there in hybernation hoping for somthing to pick it up, then it could breed and repopoulate its spieces. After 62 yrs of drifting in space it was found but not picked up, it had awakend and had attached it self to the ship, a few more years it waited until the ship landed, predators, were on a hunting trip to battle the aliens of the Hive.... It had crept of the ship without notice and found the Hive, At first the other Drones had negelected the Alien
then a PredAlien ( Thee Pred Alien) accepted him and then the predators had arrived slaughter and battle had occured but what made this drone hate predators so much is that they had killed the only one who had accepted him in.... but know this drone is a warrior and this was the first drone ever born ( on record)
so this 75yr old alien is extremely strong capable of crushinthing its its path especially predators......

Age: 75yrs ( aliens can live for manys yrs right.. if not just decrease my age

Persona: Aggresive Towards Predators and marines, and sometimes agressive towards fellow aliens if they anger him. Other than that his is like a rouge in the hive allthough he co-operates with his fellow aliens he does not take orders, from others and does what he likes...

Prefered Colour: the colour of your average alien like a greyish back, also he has two gashes on his forehead from fighting a predator..

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh man iacant wait to see it man!
i think its gonna be awsome!

crazynessownyousig.bmp.jpg
"My broken bones they heal no more."
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

I splashed in both of your characters Giger Drone and Hive and I'll give you a few spoilers soon since I KNOW some of you crave it. What I have in STORED to release throughout the duration of the day is::
Jed'hin
Kamuja
Crow
Drenton (new)

What I want to potentially release is images of Blood Hunter, and Slayer (masked). Along with our main human character.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks guys :)

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

tell me when your going to realease my alien

PredalienkingSig.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Awesome man, I can't wait!

I'm going to be gone next week until Saturday night, I am taking a trip to visit Donut for around a week ^_^ <3

I'll keep producing musical pieces for you to use, Jed, and I'll try to find a better way to submit them.

Additionally, I now have Final Cut Pro installed on my laptop, so editing has become available.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

cool thanks m8 i thought it might of been to late to submit a character. :)

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

thanks jed:)! hope it wasn't to late submit though.

Jed'hin

dude thats insanely good
Can i be a character sorry for the late submit
scarredyautja12sig.jpg

Go on, and I'll check it out.

I'll update in the morning

Hey jed just out of curiosity where is this c-toon
gonna be, on tv or this site?

Jed... I take it back... You don't draw awsomely... You draw... If I had to put it in an Unreal Tournament annoucer sound clip... "Unstoppable"-ly good A.K.A better than awsome.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

It's already done I just have to upload it on photobucket :).

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Today I'm feeling rather sick, so I stayed home. I have more time to work on the cartoon, but I still do feel sick heh..

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

just wondering what program are you using to create all this?

Alot of programs, among these programs are flash if you need to know.