TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

sorry i cant make sigs ask stalker i gave a picture to jed cause he was looking for one

The-Hunter-sig.jpg
Hunters moon

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey i like it but am i in?

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

where are the charaters

aliens rule and only I will hear your scream anywhere!!!div

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok guys sorry I wasn't here for the past few days, I had a wedding to attend. My sister just got married! I feel pretty good for her :). Now I can get to work on the cartoon, and release a picture of EVERYONE'S character.
It'll be avy-sized, and show mainly the face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Drenton

Jed'hin

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

very nice, i like it

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

Execelent pictures! I guess my mandibles were a bit hard to place in ;-) Is this going to be a flash serise or a TV serise?

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Or a comic it could be made into a comic.

P.S. I could not see the picture you were talking about Drenton.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Which image do you mean? I have recently checked this page (http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99060106046&orignav=10
) and it appears to be working just fine. If you are talking about Jed's picture(s), then check again.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Depends totally on what you guys think I should do. Well first, I'm going to make it into a cartoon (Or a comic, whichever you guys think I should do). Today, EVERYONE will see their character, I just wanted to release the main alien(s) (I forgot to add NOCSTRIKE) and the main predator. Later on today,we'll see everyone.
By the way, Drenton took me 3 mins. to complete, I'm going to re-do him way better.

so all the xenos like mine will be teamed up with drenton or is it free for all

aliens rule and only I will hear your scream anywhere!!!

Team....obviously, aliens fight for their survival. Drenton and NOCSTRIKE have bad history, since NOCSTRIKE is the leader of the hive pack. Drenton wants leader, and continously tries to prove itself. The first predator is killed by Drenton.

;]

jed I think it's going to be a great comic/cartoon or what ever

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

Did I show you guys the unmasked?

Ok thanks, I'll keep updating.

ok now where are the other charaters

PredalienkingSig.jpg

I'd prefer it to be a comic but it's your choice.

P.S. Are you going to put it on this site or somewhere else.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

You can always throw me in if you like, all the stuff you need to know (including a reference image) are in my profile.

I would, however, like to point out that the shoulders do have a single hooked protrusion. It's hard to see on the drawing, and many people miss this when doing fanart.

If you don't want to throw mine it it's fine, but it would be a cool thing to see. Thanks. ^_^

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

i am getting annoyed waiting againfor the charaters

PredalienkingSig.jpg

Does that phrase "Head imploding-ly good" mean anything to you? 'Cause that's your artwork.

Drenton.jpg
Scout of the Hive