Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's an early phase, I will give it the orange stripes and a slash of even MORE detail :).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Tight dude, it's great :)

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Thank you, I plan to release Kamuja later on today ;). Plus, my new human! Finally, we have someone that speaks english other than hisses and cracklings :P

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Jed, I just thought of something. You could add either an anime feel to the cartoon, or at least anime homages. It's always been my dream to see AVP anime. But I know that you're not crazy about the idea, from the topic I posted a while back. But with your talent and direction you might just be able to pull it off famously. Just a thought.......

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Anime you say? Anime is relatively easy. I'm not much of a fan, but stuff like Ghost in a Shell truly impresses me. The combination of anime plus the sleek type of graphics is a very well-done mix, it's just beauitful. The lighting is also well-done. I will take your thought into deep consideration, as we are STORYBOARDING at the current moment.

Crow, is your alien closer to a runner? based on your profile I tried to base the alien on that, but I'm unsure.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 17 years ago

any idea when i might be able to see my character jed?

i cant wait!

Xeno_Slayer.jpg hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Today, because I'm nice :). It was supposed to be Crow and Kamuja, but isntead it'll be Kamuja and Slayer ;)

Here it is! An early version of an unmasked Slayer. I will give the better version tommorow.

Hope you all like!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Nice! Nocstrike looks brilliant. I don't mind if you do it anime. Aslong as it's not child anime (Salior Moon style. *shudders*) or all muscles (Dragon Ball Z *double shudders*). Can't wait to see the (newer) design for my charecter (I think you said somthing like that a couple of pages back. Somthing about a white headed alien).

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

nice Jede work of art of predator head can make predalien i like see predalien head

in space no one can Hear you scream

top of page 11 shadow warrior

and that looks awsome jed!!!
thanks for doing that i cant wait till i can see the whole thing

oh and if it isnt too much trouble i was hoping that his hair could be more of a dark red than a dark blue.
remember how i said his persona should be reflected in his look?
yeah lol
everything else perfect!

Remember these are Pre-Production photos, they are scheduled to change, and change alot better. I PLAN for a little into the future, I will release s small 1 min. Animated selection, which features when the titans meet eachother head on. I will update with your new pictures guys! Especially Drenton, who I've been planning to release some time now.

i know i know
it looks awsome!

I have to work on my graphic novel.
'The Redemption of Revan' (Knights of the Old Republic) When I get back I will work on the cartoon more. Finally, we will get to see new Drenton and the long awaitted Kamuja.

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Awesome work man, I love how these are turning out!

I got my new laptop, so I have Final Cut Pro and Garageband at my disposal, as well as all the i-programs.

I'm going to get started on music and see what I can whip up, I also have a single track from our town's local band which would fit very well into some of the more action-oriented scenes.

Please contact me on MSN messenger so we can get rolling! (This new comp doesn't support AIM)

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Crow and I are writing the script. Crow is close to aliens than I, and me over to Predators. The script is gonna' be kickass, since we both of great ideas

Here is a question we can all share, What time era will you like this animation to be featured in? I've had trouble on this one.
Future
Present.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

What about the distant future of the present's past?

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Distant Future is the choice which more people aim for. Anyone else have an opinnion on this?