Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

Please give your comments on this!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Based it off the first alien ;).

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

NICE! it looks awesome.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's awesome, Jed!

Oh by the way, I finished up that track you requested, but because you didn't give me more detail it is fairly loosely based. Next time you're on MSN I can send it to you.

Is my xeno going to be makin appearances in this at all?

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Yes Crow, but I asked you in the previous page. Is your alien closer to a dog alien?
I was awaitting an answer :(.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Execelent picture! Bloody brilliant! Actually, I think it's one of your best yet.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

is anyone else making a apearence today

PredalienkingSig.jpg

In time, yes :).

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 17 years ago

i agree with drenton all the way

best yet jed!

Xeno_Slayer.jpg hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

Re-entering info on AEO:

Race: Human
Name: Aeo Rethan
Weapons: Plasma Rifle, M1911 (45. cal pistol)
Bio: Aeo was raised as an orphen and saw the Marines as a way out of a meaningless life.
Persona: Sarcastic individual, willing to put it all on the line for those he serves with, he considers his team members to be his family since he has none of his own.
Prefered Colour: Skin Color- Tan
Uniform Color- Black
Hair colour (Pred/Human): Short Spikey Black Hair
Eye color: Cold Grey

Has his sleeves to his uniform rolled up to the middle of his bicep, also wehooter gloves (which are gloves that dont cover the trigger finger, middle finger and thumb)

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing.

- Edmund Burke -

Alright, I'm remaking alot of models. Alot of stuff lost :/, so I am a little down about it.

Although I consider it amongst my lower standards, thanks guys.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 17 years ago

then i cant wait to see your higher ones lol

Xeno_Slayer.jpg hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

If those are low, then your highest would make Da Vinci rise as a zombie, hunt you own, and then have an art contest.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

lol Drenton. I make graphic novels, I'm better with my actual hand. Da Vinci versu Me, YIKES!
I'm going to get to work on the cartoon, I'll update with more pictures in time!

Hey Jed, sorry about the messed up transfers yesterday. When you have the chance lets try it again, but this time I suggest you use AIM 5.5 and I use iChat. It's the fastest method, and has the highest transfer rate of all my programs.

Can't wait to see what else you put up

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

I too, draw better by hand. Say, would you guys bless us with atleast a preview at the script? Or atleast the people who submitted decent enough charecters* :D

*I'm not elitist. I'm not even elite/leet/1337/|_337/teh haxxor!!11shift+one/ 73|-| |-|4><><0rR/ whatever variations on elite you prefer

Drenton.jpg

I'm at a friend's house, hopefully when I get home tommorow I will update.

I'm back, and updates will commence shortly

We're gonna mix some tribal music (like that in Predator, and Predator 2) along with strange themes from (Alien, Aliens, Alien 3). We'll discuss it more when ya get back :]

Good to hear, can you also pop on MSN or AIM 5.5 so we can finally get that transfer over with?

45324912.jpg