Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

[email protected]
for contacting me personally, but I'll just click ya! it's alright!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

Race: Predator
Name: Hunter
Weapons:Plasma caster, Wrist Blades
Bio:
Persona: Nice usally [Important, very]
Prefered Colour:
Mask:http://www.ooops.pl/makowskiundpepe/images/predator-superpred9.jpg
Armour: Plate body diagnoly cut no arms, half plate legs
Hair colour (Pred/Human): black

Navysig-2.jpgHunters moon

Nice entrees so far (don't forget bio)
Not much humans at all.
We need more humans ;).

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ask Hyro. Think he'll be interested.

Entaro Adune

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Race:predator
Name:gambet
Weapons:acid proof smart disc wristblades combi stcik and plasmacaster
Bio:A small predator that has bin blooded and has a little bit of a anger problem and stubborn has a good expirence fighting and will follow but dont get him mad cause he has a few predator skulls in his trophie case
Personality: doesnt like people who get there selves in trouble alot and is a better solo predator then team pred
Prefered Colour:
Mask:looks like the one in my profile the drawing oh me if you will check it
Armour: ritual armour from concrete jungle
Hair colour : greenish yellow

KingofKings.jpghunters moon clan

Story pieced up (can change)

A group of four young blooded predator, on their way for the manhood ritual:: claim the skull of the xenomorph, and gain the mark. Deployed by their clan on a mothership (Some of the clan mates includes Gam'bet, Blood Hunter and some more) .Kamuja, the leader of the pack, Sla'yer, Hun'ter and Jed'hin are the other three, are our main predators. The hive they are going to get themselves blooded, is infested with xenomorphs. Humans have been running tests back and forth in here (Main human needed)on the xenomorphs. These marines have overstayed their time, the aliens are sick of it. With NOCSTRIKE being the xenomorph's pack leader, along with Drenton, Kakk (royal's alien), Mani (predalien's alien) all on the loose against anything to save their hive. When the predators appear, appear to fuel a burning fire. That's when it happens.

A
V
P

Tell me what you guys think ;)

wow thats really cool and well thought out nice

P.S. whats a bio

Bio= Biography.
A short paragraph or two on your character.

Sounds good! Say, you don't mind if I re-submit my char. do you? I'm assuming you don't mind ;-)

Race: Xenomorph
Name: Drenton
Weapons: Claws, Tail, Inner Jaw
Bio: (You really wanna know? I'm gonna paste it at the bottom of this post)
Persona: (I'm not too good at idenifying personallities so try bear with me) Cruel, presise, and deadly.
Prefered Colour: Black/Olive Drab

Class three threat
Species: Xenomorph
Name: Drenton
Nicknames: Drooler, Slime-Face and Poison Claw.
Blood type: Unknown, highly acidic
Height: 6.7ft
Weight: 190 lb
Notable Kills: Blade Hunter (You don't need to incude this)
Intellegence: Abnormally high for a Xenomorph
Known Roles: Host gatherer, Scout and Warrior
Original Hive: Acheron. Seperated from his hive, and sent to Kfrinztie. (You don't need to include this)

(Feel free to trim what you think is excess flab, and what wont fit in with the plot)

File:
Drenton was first discovered on a far off coloney, called Kfrinztie. He was the only Xenomorph there, and yet, he managed to not only kill all of the colonists on the only inhabitalable place on the planet, but he also managed to switch off the power at certain points, such as the mechanical doors and locks, thus rendering the prey defenseless.

The only known survivor of Drentons ruthless attack on Kfrinztie was Sergent Korkov Krovshki (Read: Grovfshki) of the Mairne Planet-Side Disruption Corps (M.P.D.C). What he did not know, was that he was unknowingly smuggeling Drenton planet by planet, towards The Hive.

Along the way, Korkov has fought Drenton many times, and Drenton has allwlipped through his fingers, often by staying still, and being above Korkov, or by playing dead.

Once Drenton had reached the Hive, he bothered Korkov no more.

Drenton often stalks his prey in long, intricate hunts. As a scout his physical strength is not at potent as other Xenomorphs, meaning it would be foolish for him to take on most prey head on, and he realizes that. When he does strike, it is fast, hard, and deadly, leaving minimal survivors.

Physical Description:

He has dome, meaning that he is a drone. He is a brownish colour, with small drab olive spots, with even smaller dark goldenrod spots. He is rather small, and is also totaly comfortable with crawling, and sitting, upside down. His tounge is a dark brown colour, allmost black
He only has two dorsal spines, and they are rather short
He has small webs between his fingers and toes. He has four fingers, and four toes. His claws are tipped with poison, that can be deadly, or can cause the vitcim to become paralysed. His legs are extremly powerfull, thus, his ability to jump far.
He has an extremly weak tail blade, but it will grow back after a couple of hours if it happens to come off.

Notable items of Interest:
Drenton appears to have been killed before Sergent Korkov Krovshki and his squad had been dispatched. A security guard was shooting cans with his pistol, and a lucky shot bounced off of the wall, and hit Drenton in the skull, who was right behind the security guard, later on was revealed to be James Anderson.

Reserch shows that the scientist had ressurected him, not by cloning, but through extensive research. The results were
* Even faster reflexes
* Slightly faster speed
* And a tiny bit more more resiliance to attacks

The metal implants they added were:
* Metallic mandibles onto the side of Drentons face, that stretch out seven inches infront of his outer jaw

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Drenton, that's the best entree so far and because of that you earn special place amongst aliens :D. But xenomorph's life-span isn't that long but who cares? :D I love your re-submission!

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

what about me!?

aliens rule and only I will hear your scream anywhere!!!

I like your entree too, that's why I gave it a chance >.>

Actaully, I've heard a lot of talk about Aliens living untill they are killed in combat. But hey, thats just a group/a lot of people, and they may be wrong. I myself, am one of them, but I think they have an age limit. I mean, a Human turns into a tomatoe after they live about 130 years. They go goo-ga-gii-goo. I think an Alien could live about 200 years tops, and the queen 250. But, lets not get into a debate about lifespans. I mean, then we might aswell be talking about why a rat doesn't live aslong as a tree.

Oh, Everyone seems to get the mandibles wrong. This is how they should go: http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99060106046&orignav=10

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

There's still slots open for more characters.

so your saying im not in (sniff)!!?
if im not im fine just put me in the backgroud but i want to be in it
aliens rule and only I will hear your scream anywhere!!!

A little later today I plan to release a shot of everyone's character

My left out part the

BIO: Profile Hunter...

Born: unkown

Life: This predator through out his life he has been sometimes made fun of he would just come up with a come back if they wanted to start a fight he wouldnt care he would just play alng with it. He has learnd from his mistakes and become a real good fighter, although he may be nice dont get on his wrong side or he wont be so nice. As one of the pack leaders he will keep his pack members safe.

Interist's: Fighting, is one of his interist's he likes to have a good match against enemys usally when he plays around with a freind of fighting he says "That was fun." Hes always looking for a challenge.
Hunting: as i said earlier Hes always looking for a challange, so that means hes always ready for a hunt to happen (well almost.) He says "Its a good work out." And, Wepons (we'll talk about that later.)

Physical Discription: In good shape has black hair, greenish-bulish eyes, and his skin is like any other predator.

Wepons: This predator takes care of his wepons keeps them in good shape and alot of nights after a battle he sharoen them so they will be ready for another battle.
His favorite wepons are the; Wrist Blades, Combat Staff, Disc, Net Gun. and The Plasma Caster.

Armor: Ceremonial is the upper class armour that Hunter wheres.

P.S. may not be what you needed but hope its good enough and if you are wondering about the armour heres the site http://theultimatepredator.tripod.com/yautjaweaponsgear.html THANKS:)

and jed heres a picture for your sig if u want it

http://ciparetavp.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/avpmovie114.jpg

The-Hunter-sig.jpg
Hunters moon

Thanks Hunter.
To Predalienking:: No, no, your IN the cartoon, I just renamed your character.

we better get are images soon
and hunter make me a sig but has to a picture of my cartoon charater

aliens rule and only I will hear your scream anywhere!!!div