Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i use the shadow clone jutsu (from anime naruto) and i turn into a dragon and breath fire i have the skull now kidd is out for 3posts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd recover from the clothes -line that CW had given him and sees Iseijin running with the skull in hand.
Kidd got up, dusts himself off and thinks for a moment.

Kidd walks to a tree and pulls back on a branch and waits for Iseijin to pass by. As he did, Kidd lets go of the branch and it hits him in the face, knocking him out for 5 posts.

Kidd picks up the skull and runs away laughing.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

c.w opens the present, rushes back and gives it back to celtic "thanks but no thanks" c.w said as he stepped back. celtic looked into the box to find a grenade, he drops it and the skull. c.w goes to pick up the skull and the grenade goes off. i'm out for 3 posts and the skulls up for grabs.lol

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

*donut hijakes a giant buldozer and strikes down the farm house, she finds cory hiding in a tight corner shaking in fear, she slowly drove towards him and he shrieked in fear, he put his hand to his head and fainted for 2 turns. donut got out and took the skull and ran for her life!* MY SKULL

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

i see celtic warrior i use kahmehameha(from dbz) now i have the skull

cory throws his fake chainsaw at inferno and it busts! he hits the ground outcold for a while.cory picks up the skull and runs home to texas.he hides the skull in the cannible farm house.

~~~~~~~~ENTER IF YOU DARE!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~the real Leatherface waits inside with his Bones and Lenny! mahhahah lol

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

inferno dont have the skull(i do)

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

Celtic says "screw u" and kiks cory in the swamp. Celtic takes the skull and activates his bomb and jumps in a pod and blasts off into space and the planet exploaded. The skull was bouncing about and impierced the side of the pod. Celtic was ed out and the skull flew away.

Dam it almost maybe next time

(Nobodys dead u cant say that u all are alive somehow)

.:Celtic-Designs:.

.:The Youngest Mod
.:Graphic Carnage:.
(Click Me)

cory walks over to predess,"ahhh who ever stole my worthog.....errrrrrrrrr" he looks at predess."hey enjoy the hangover" cory pulls her b the hair and throws her arcoss the swamp.

"MY SKULL mahahahahahaha"

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Stalker recovers from the chloroform. "Damn that girl" he thought to himself. He runs after predess even though she doesn't have the skull & puts a drip filled with booze in her arm. She becomes intoxicated & goes unconscious after 40 litres of beer is pumped into her system. "Now u know how it is to be knocked out with strange substances" he he. Stalker then chases down the skull, using a tracker to locate it, he sees POH fooling around, making others fetch games. Stalker taps him on the back of the shoulder, as POH turns around, Stalker smashes creampie in his face. He is out for 2 turns while trying to wipe the cream from his eyes, he he, I HAVE THE SKULL!!!!!!

stalker.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

*slaps Celtic with a news paper* You ruined the fun, damn it lol

Oh well, now it's over. It was fun as long it lasted.

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators