Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i cut black warriores hand hes out for 2 turns healing his hand i got the skull

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predatoress taps Inferno to the shoulder. Inferno turns around and hisses huging the skull more tight. - Tzk, tzk, that skull belongs to me, says predatoress. Inferno shows his teeth hissing angrily. - There isn't your name written on it, says Inferno furiously. - Actually there are... Continues predatoress and Inferno have the "Huh?!" face. - Can't u see it? Predatoress points a certain point on the skull. Inferno watches closely, more closely trieing to find predatoress name on it. But quicky predatoress punches Inferno to his nose, graps the skull when Inferno's grip loosens and runs away. Inferno keeps on his bleeding nose and is out of 1 post.

-Muahahahaa, the skull is mine!!!

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

i poke scar face 50 times in the eye i have the skull

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

:Kidd trips donut and grabs the skull: My skull now.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Iseijin, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Iseijin gets back up, dusting herself a bit, and notices that C.W has the skull. She calls out to him, yelling:

"Hey, your shoes are untied!"

*As he looks down - too late to realize he's not wearing shoes - Iseijin knocks him to the ground with a large, well-aimed rock and grabs the skull as it falls from the air.*

"Mine!"

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

:Kidd waits in the bush and sees Cory runs by, he tackles Cory and both rolled down the hill: Thanks buddy. ^_^

Cory knocked out for 1 post and I have the skull.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Plays Poker with Kidd, wins with 5 Aces! Takes his prize*

"Mwahahahahahahahahahah... It's MINE!"

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hunter Predator sneaks up behind Stalker and grabbs his neck turns him around a slams his fist into his face makeing him become knocked out for 3 posts, MY SKULL.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

*donut whacks inferno on the head with a plank and takes the skull* my skull=P

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Blade Hunter walks up to Predess casually and shouts, "Snake!" Predess puts her hands on her head and goes into a feedle position for two turns. Grkull, "Mine, it's mine, hooray it's mine," I sing happily.

donut runs into cory and cory round-house kicks her in the face and catches the skull *i have the skull!!*

cory-v2.jpg
"I Cant Control My Shakes. How The H#LL Did I Get Here? Something About This So Very Wrong!"

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

*donut got out of the hole and took a plane right over to where cystic warrior was, she opened the plane door and fell out and landed on cystic, he was knocked out for 2 turns, donut took the skull* "my skull =D"

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

hits otang's shoulder making him drop the skull and I grab the skull and starts running.

heh heh heh my skull now

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

a large truck heads down the empty spooky texas road and picks up a figure.it was celtic warrior.he looks at the truck and makes the hitch hiker symbol and the truck stops.leatherface pops out from the bed of the truck and slices up celtic warrior's fingers.he drops the skull and cory leeps out and nitches it.he gets back and and they take off into a counrty feild headed into the woods

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

Iseijin, Undefined, 18 years ago

Iseijin walks up to Black Warrior and places a well-aimed knee-jab between his legs. She grabs the skull from the floor as Black Warrior is moaning in pain, bent in half, on the ground for 2 posts.

Iseijin smiles.

"My skull."

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cystic round houses Iseijin in the face and she is out for two turns .

My skull.

Sig By Celtic102

It will only Hurt for Eternity

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Watches Donut's odd behavior, and pulls the plug, dips the end into a nearby puddle. A shocking result, she drops the skull, and has lost her mind for 1 turn*

"Its mine!!! MINE!!!!!!!"

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

black warrior uncloaks behind predatoress and grabs her dreadlocks yanking her back. she is unconsious for 2 turns i grab the skull. muhaahhaha mine at last

im.jpg
The hunt determines the strongest of warriors

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predatoress rises up stroking her bouncing head. Then she picks the motor cycle up, starts it, turns 90 degrees around splashing the mud and gives it some gas driving it towards Celtic Warrior. Just when he turns around predatoress dumps the bike on it's side and slides it under CW dropping herself off a bit earlier. He falls on his face as predatoress rises up and grabs the skull. - This is mine! Then predatoress jumps over CW running to the forest giggleing.

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

sits on your head and takes the Skull
I have the Skull

--