Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

cory falls from the sky and lands on blade hunter and pries the skull from his hand and climbs up a tree
"venersnizil!!! i have tah skull!!"
cory-v2.jpg
"I Cant Control My Shakes. How The H#LL Did I Get Here? Something About This So Very Wrong!"

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predatoress walks by Otang grinning in secret. Suddenly she winces and points shouting: - Look! Kate Beckinsale! Otang jumps up rolling his head shouting: - Where, where?!? Predatoress snatches the skull when he loses his attension and runs away laughing like a mad. -I got the skull, I got the skull!!!

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

*bangs scar face on the head with a stick knocking him out for 2 turns* "i have the skull* :P

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Uses net gun on Hunter Predator, trapping him for 3 turns* "My....prechiousss!"

*Predatoress sneaks behind Decon starting to ticle him. Decon collapse to the ground rolling around and laughing hard* Now the skull is mine!

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

taps donut on the shoulder, as she turns oTang jams a cream pie in her face and drops the skull in shock. i have the skull...

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

kicks otangs in the shin and takes the skull as he is jumping in pain i have the skull now

AADecon.jpg

*pokes scar face on the shoulder, then beats in his face for 1 post* "i have the skull!"

whooo this is fun =D

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

:Kidd appears in front of inferno with a big smile. inferno stops in time not to run into Kidd:

"Give me the skull or else.", said Kidd and inferno replied,"Or else what?"

Kidd points at something behind inferno and said,"WHAT IS THAT!?" and inferno just stand there pouting, saying that he is not falling for it that old trick.
Kidd yelled again and said,"It's a Predalien!!!" inferno turned around around looking for the predalien and as soon as he did he was knocked out for 2 posts.

HAH HAH HAH I GOT THE SKULL, I GOT THE SKULL!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

c.w pulls donut over for speeding, walks up to the door and sprays pepperspray in her eyes, he grabbes tha skull, toes the balldozer and throws it in a river that just happened to be in the middle of texas. donut out for 1 post. i have the skull

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

the leatherface family are in their truck! its mid night! and their chainsaws are hungry for flesh! watch out guys,u r in the middle of their tarritory!!!

"Lets have a Party! Look at at the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky! its the hour of the wolf and i Dont Wanna Die!!!"

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

*throws a rapid monkey at decons face, he drops the skull in surprise and donut takes it* "i have the skull" =D

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

just then otang drives into the edge of the forest with a lowrider. he puts in a cd and suddenly thru the giant sound system, the pussycat dolls start singing "Don't cha!" and predess comes out screaming like a banshee covering her ears. otang puts it in repeat mode, predess is distracted for 2 posts... i have the skull now. 'don't cha' wish u had the skull!

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

*Scar Face crawles out of the rubble, because he's immortal, only if his head is cut off can he die. Sees inferno with the skull. Uses the Force to fling the skull over towards himself. Calls for Scotty to beam him up.*

*Reappears on the Enterprise, and uses a Pelican to fly towards the Halo. Gets picked up, as bounty, by Samus Aran, who brings Scar Face back to Earth.*

"All that traveling for nothing?! Oh, well I still have the Skull."

a foot props out as the blade hunter runs by sing and trips him.the skull lands right in cory's hand.cory pures gas on him and lights him up and runs off and gets into his car and takes off

cory-v2.jpg
"I Cant Control My Shakes. How The H#LL Did I Get Here? Something About This So Very Wrong!"

CLik the car goes off and blows up with a bomb on it

cory-v2.jpg

*Little does Cory know that his feul was siphoned to almost nothing. Stoping at the nearest gas station. Scar Face waits for Cory to pay the frightened clerk. Jumps in the car and takes off back towards the others to brag.*

*Sticks head out window*

"WHEEEEEEEEEE!"

Nooo, this can't be the end!!!

Getting rid of tarantulas predess runs again to the police station, knocks the officers off for second time, and knowing about her great skills as animal whisperer she manages to get a police dog under conrol. She runs with the dog outside, let him loose commanding him to attack to Sk8r from Hell. He runs like a flash growling hard, snaps on the yautja's arm sinking his fangs deep into his flesh. Sk8r from Hell drops the skull and falls down battleing with the animal. Predess snaches the skull, turns invisible, runs to the forest and command the dog to let loose. The guard dog obeys and dissapears under the vegetation.

My skull! lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

cory says "this game is broken!!!!!" he stumps on it and shatters it.then he finds hunter predaror and throws the broken game and takles him.he ties him to a tree and runs off with the skull.he builds a wort hog and drives off into the swamp.

*I have the Skull mahahahaha*

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

*Donut suddenly flies out of no where and hits hunter predator in the head with an eletric guitar knocking him out for 1 turn. donut takes the skull and runs off* "my skull!"

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF