OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

otang lands a drop pod in the forest. he aqcuires predess as his next target and manages to net her down with net gun. grabbing the net like a huge santa's bag with predess still in it, he throws the net sack in the drop pod and reprograms it to return to mother ship; she is out for 1 turns, i have the skull

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Damn it people, I'm not afraid of snakes and spiders!!! lol Oh well... I have only one fobia and I'm not going to tell you that lol

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd walks pass Otang and without him noticeing, Kidd stoled the Skull and whispers,"See ya later aligator."

I have the Skull. <(^_^)>

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

otang calls on his pet longhorn, Bevo, to attack cory. cory drops skull for 2 turns, bevo guards the skull for me

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

c.w fires a firework at donut, sending donut flying into the air. c.w picks up the skull and takes a plane to london.

my skull

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

otang notices predator of hell is now acting like a psycopath. he calls in a team of shrinks who captures P of hell and takes him to their lab. at their lab, they dress him up like a large cabbage and put him in a rubber-walled room for observation. once there, he miraculously declares himself batman and the huge lab orderlies show up and knock him out with Ether. P of Hell wakes up around a bunch of funny people, walking around drooling. they are dressed in white lab gowns with little purple flowers. one of the mental patients asks him why is he dressed like a huge cabbage?P of hell is out for 2 posts.

all the while, otang took the skull left behind and visited the cast of 'Survivor' in Guatemala (?) he tells them that the only way to stay on the show is to guard the skull from leaving the area. now there are 9 'Survior' cast-a-ways guarding the skull from different angles, using different methods. they are armed with spears and some pancake syrup. otang guards their flank and has plasma caster ready, while using his wrist comp to sense movement withing 2.3 miles. i guess im stuck with the skull.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Predess smashes the music device after loosing her mind. Then she checks her wristcomp to know the new position of the skull. Predess breaks in the police station once again. After seeing her the badly beaten policemen gesture her to stay away and then they knock themselves off. Predess steal some equipment, takes a new motor cycle and goes after the skull.

After reaching Texas she sees the longhorn watching over the skull. He seems angry and paws the ground puffing. Otang is napping near by.

Then she gets an idea. She calls to the Finland's hunter association that there have been seen a wolf in Texas! In no time the sky is full of jet planes and brave hunters in red jumps with their parachutes guns ready to kill the beast. With enormous flush of adrenalin they shoot couple of cars and people imagining them as wolves.

As they gets down to the ground the longhorn sees red - lots of red!!! Then he goes crazy and starts running towards the hunters who are suprised that this calm grass eater runs towards them. They try to shoot him down managing only hurt each other with bad aim.

Otang wakes up for the noice. Predess takes something from her back and shoots Otang with taser. Otang shakes a while falling down growling. Then she stops feeding the electricity, takes the skull and drives towards the North leaving the hunters to deal with the angry bull.

"Born to be wild... And I have the skull!" lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

play chess with donut i win my skull and cory cant get me with leatherface again

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

*donut throws a sack on corys head and takes the skull* MY SKULL =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

*donut hires a group of a$$a$in monkeys and planes a diabolical scheme to get the skull back. The monkeys spot inferno and fling their poo at him, then they threw a net over the poo covered inferno and drew their monkey blades! inferno is trapped for 2 turns!donut walked over and picked up the skull and called a taxi XD* "my skull!"

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hunter Predator finds Inferno and uppercuts him in the chin now I have the skull.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

Celtic walks to Celtic Warrior and gives him a present. He walks off without the skull and sleeps for 4 posts. The Skull is mine

.:Celtic-Designs:.

.:The Youngest Mod :.
The Road to Salvation Begins Tonight, Right Now
Lord Of Hunters Moon

otang warns homeland security. President Bush himself leads a huge task force over some crazy middle eastern girl with a skull shaped bomb...or so they thought. after all the commotion, the skull is left behind, i have it omce more. due to homeland security taking predess into custody and questioning, she is out for 2 turns

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

i sneak up behind predatoress and throw taratulas at her then i take the skull shes out for 3 posts

inferno sneaks up behind predatoress headbutts her now i have the skull

Predess brakes into a police station stealing some stuff. As getting back she sees skull in Stalker's hand. Predatoress pushes her finger to Stalker's back and shouts: -Freeze! Stalker winces trying to turn around growling but predess kicks his hollow of the knee so he falls down. - I heard here's some drugs around... Predess searches Stalker's pockets finding a bag of some grass. - I hope this is catnip - It's not mine... Stalker tries to explain. Predess handcuffs Stalkers arms telling his rights. After getting him locked up she steps in front of Stalker and Stalker is suprised and fusious. He rises up growling hard but predess snaches the skull and grins showing her tongue and running away letting the mad hunter struggle by himself in 2 turns lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

ah, what the hell. Stalker appears behind cory & *POW* knocks him flat on his @$$, I got the skull he he, lmao

stalker.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

c.w sees cory all dressed up and thinks it's leatherface and decides to pick up a brick and throw it. it smacks cory/leatherface in the head knoking him out for 2 posts

"now thats for giving be a nights worth of nightmares!!"c.w shouts as he picks up the sku;;.

the skull is mine. end of post

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

as kidd acts slick cory runs him right over and ripps the skull from his hand.gets into the truck and takes off. "cya later mahahhahaha!"

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

inferno runs down the path and cory dresses up like leatherface and scares the jeebers outah him.he drops the skull and runs away scared outa his mind.cory picks up the skull! i have it \nn/-_-\nn/

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"