Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

And runs into Hunter Predator. Hunter Predator grcar Face by the neck, takes the skull, sqeezes Scar Faces neck until he concks out, lets him drop to the ground and walks off with the skull.

Scar Face is out for 4 posts.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

(I went all around the galaxy in every sci-fi creation I could think of and you posted before I did)

(Next time, imagine it was whoever had the skull when I posted it)

Any way *Scar Face tranquilizes Ghostwind. And he's out for 3 posts. I run off as fast as I can.*

"It MINE! My...... prechiousss......!!"

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Sk8r from Hell grabs cystic and hits him in the back with a bat.

I have the skull. I run away. end post

Zero or Die

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

kidd is running, looking back with excitment. c.w stands there arms crossed, and shaking his head. c.w streches out his arm, and kidd runs straight into it, K.Oed for 2 posts

c.w cloaks and takes to the trees.

THE SKULL IS MINE

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

As a stowaway on Cory's ship, R.M. smacks him on the back of the head; "Hey fool, that's my skull!" he growls at him. "Hey, what do farmers grow?" R.M. asked Cory; when he got no answer, R.M. shouted "TURNIPS!" and gave Cory a titty-twist and ran off with the skull.

I have the skull and Cory is out for 3 posts.

redmachine4ux.png

Ghostwind, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ghostwind dives from a tree and grwift Spears head and shakes it around and while S.S. is a daze he grabs the shull and dives into the bushes.....my skull

outa no where a thunderstick lands in the middle of them and blows them to their knees "mahahahhahahah!" cory grabs the skull and
builds a space ship and flies to the moon.

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol, dave. Stalker snaps handcuffs off, those damn drugs weren't mine, lol, I was just ummm, holding them for a friend, yes, that excuse'll do. Stalker chases down the skull & sees dave (in a fetching bear suit) lol. Stalker throws rocks at dave & hits him over the head, dave now is enraged & has a bump on his head. He leaps in fury at Stalker but Stalker dodges & dave goes flying into a tree, knocking himself out for 1 turn, MY SKULL!!!!! he he he, lol

stalker.jpg

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Watches Cystic Warrior running for his life. Sticks out is arm and clothslines him.*

"mine"

*Sees Hunter Predator around the corner, and knocks him out for 2 posts for no particular reason at all.*

(Ok, fine, so the reason is sibling rivalry.)

bug-hunt, Undefined, 18 years ago

With scar face gloating over his wcw move bug-hunt sneaks up behind him and drops a silent but deadly one, the over powering smell knocks scar face out for one post leaving the queens skull on the floor,,,, b-h then puts the skull on his head and wares it as a hat. and leaves 20 rank points for scar face for a great topic.

(first time i have seen this topic and what a great topic it is 20 points are for you keep up the great work)

bughuntsigforavp.jpg
Bug-Renders

* Comes in out of nowhere and thoulder of predatoress* *Predatoress lookes behind and sees a creepy jack in the box guy* Predatoress: "Acckk!" *drops skull and faints and is out cold for 1 turn* *POH takes skull*

"HAHHAHAH I have the SKULL!!!"

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

the skulls in my pocket! lmao

cory-v2.jpg
"I Cant Control My Shakes. How The H#LL Did I Get Here? Something About This So Very Wrong!"

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

dave pokes his head out from behind a tree, wearing a bear suit and fires his brussel sprout gun at donut, and watches the skull hit the floor - i have the skull!!

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predatoress' drop capsule lands near by with a big thud. She steps out cussing and muttering. Then she sees Stalker with the skull... - I want that skull, damn it! She runs like a mad, jumps on Stalker's back, rips his mask off and shove a piece of fiber dumbed in chloroform to his face. He fights back, running backwards hitting predess' back to a tree but she is like glued. Then the substance is taking over, his mind gets blurry. Stalker falls on his knee and thumps to the ground breathing hard. He's out of 2 posts.

Predatoress hugs and strokes the skull. - Did you miss me? She kisses it's surface and glance$ around running to the wild. - Muahahahaa, my skull!

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cystic sees Otang and takes another roman canlde and two sticks of dynamite and blows him to timbuctwo. Bye bye.

I have the skull

Sig By Celtic102

It will only Hurt for Eternity

Cystic sticks a roman candle up c.w.'s and blasts him with a fire exdstinghusher. I have the skull c.w. is out for 2 turns

I have the skull

Sig By Celtic102

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

(you shove a candle up my.....!!!!! ouch)

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

Cystic drop kicks Celtic Warrior out of nowhere. He is down but moving so i hit him in the head with a 2x4. He is out for 2 turns.

I have the skull, end post.

Sig By Celtic102

i see bug hunt and i kick him in the head my skull and bh out for 2 posts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

cory's hands bust from the ground and grab Predatoress's ankles and tripped her,grabs the skull and goes underground.

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"