Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

*gets a digger machine and starts digging 4 cory then POH finds cory and sees him like a molerat digging his way trhough the ground then POH gets an AVP game out of nowhere and throws it two one side* "Fetch boy!" POH says. *cory pants and barks adn starts running to the game* " hehhehe... I have the skull!!!!!"

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

*donut chuckles misbehavingly and pulls a rope while Avier was running by, the rope pulled straight up and tripped him. Donut took the skull from his grasp and set a runin!* "my skull!"

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predatoress wakes up feeling like being hit by a bus. Then she sees running Donut (sounds funny lol) and stops her. Donut hisses angrily and hugs the skull tighter moving it away from predess. - Hey wow, young lady! Don't be so angry. You have some issues to deal!

Donut looks predess a bit suspiciously. Predess steps beside her tapping her shoulder and Donut hisses again flapping her second jaw towards. Predatoress winces but stays calm. -Now, lets sit down, young one.

Predess and Donut sits on the ground, Donut still glancing her angrily. Predatoress puts gla$$es on, takes a pen and a notebook. -And now, tell me about your childhood. Donut hisses again irritated. - 'Cos the childhood affects to your whole life. You can bury some happenings deep in your subconsciousness. And that cause anger at adulthood. Or like Sigmund Freud said...

Talking about 15 minutes about psycological terms Donut starts nodding and fells asleep snoring strongly. Then predess rises up, sneaks beside her moving the skull carefully from her hands stopping couple of times being aware of Donut's sudden movements. Finally she manages to get the skull and sneak off.

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

*decon follows predatoress on an other stolen motoer bike and when he as caught up with he pulls out his combie-stick and wacks her over head knocking her out for 2 turns and he then takes the skull. hahahahahaha i have the skull now.

AADecon.jpg

Predatoress breaks out from custody and tracks Red machine down. Then she uses her mind powers and cau$es RM such a headache he screams and falls on his knees holding his head. Predatoress squints concentrating more untill RM lays on the ground shaking. Predess takes the skull and walks with pride away dissapearing into the forest. Soon the bouncing pain inside RM's head loosen up and he relax breathing hard.

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

c.w headbuts cystic and pinchis the skull. the skull is mine.

end of post

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
AACeltic-warrior.jpg

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cystic grbs Iseijin and slams her into a tre she drops the skull.
I have the skull
End Post.

Sig By Celtic102

It will only Hurt for Eternity

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Takes BW aside and explains to him that this is funner if there is no end. If there was, everyone would be trying to KO each other for as long as possible, then it wouldn't be fun.*

*Then turns around and throws his Disc at Inferno, he ducks, but while ducking gets the skull ripped from his grasp.*

*Runs as fast as he can, holding the skull across his chest with both arms. And kicking his knees high in the air as he runs, moving his torso side to side.*

"Seeya! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*Predatoress kicks Stalker on his ankle for being sarcastic lol Then she gets large bucket of ice cold water and throws it on Hunter Pred. He sinks a bit in a coma 'cos of the coldness. In this time predatoress pinches the skull, turns invisible and runs away stealing a motor cycle from a marine driving away with enormous speed* MUAHAHAHAA, the skull is mine! lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

Iseijin, Undefined, 18 years ago

(I'm going to make a loop-hole here and still be an Alien. Just to keep that whole AvP feel)

Iseijin wraps her tail around the Hunter's neck and throws him into the air, as he comes down she whips around and sends him flying. The skull falls at her feet.

"Mine."

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

c.w gets ticked off by the music and smashes otang around the head with a crowbar. c.w then takes out his knees and steals the skull. otang is out for 1 post to heal his wounds.
i have the skull. end of post

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

Predess wakes up in the space behind the chairs and tap Scar Face to the shoulder. - Hey, youu... *rocks and her head feels floppy* Where arrrrre we goieeeng? - Holy sh!t, how did you... Scar face starts talking. Predatoress sees the skull. - Ah *sneeze* My schulll... At the same moment predess feels enormous urge to throw up and gives it up to the lap of Scar face. Scar face shouts and directs the vehicle towards a tree. A bang and Scar face flies out from the vehicle, predatoress bounces to the front benches into uncomfortable position landing on the skull. Then she wraps her body around it almost like glued. - My schullll....

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

decon returns the faver by sneking up on donut and scarceing her so she drops the skull and runs i have the skull back now.

AADecon.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Stalker walks in, sees everyone running around like headless chickens, chasing a skull. He scratches his head in confusion then walks out shaking his head with a puzzled look on his face*

stalker.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hunter Predator gets up and finds Scar Face walking away and goes up and beats the silly snot out of him and takes the skull. Scar Face is out for 3 posts.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

otang pushes donut to get her attention. furious donut turns slowly towards the hunter and hisses in rage, second jaw a-flappin'

just then Otang shows her a plate full of donuts and a glass of milk. as donut goes to town on the donuts, she's distracted for 2 turns. i have the skull matey. har har!

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

*after donut finishes engulfing the donuts, she see's hunter predator in a tree, donut grasps a fan and points it in the direction of hunter predator, then she farts in the fan. paralyzed by the smell, Hunter predator falls out of the tree and is stunned for 1 turn, donut takes the skull* "I HAVE TEH SKULL!"

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hunter Predator sees Cory and goes up the tree and steals the skull and knocks Cory out of the tree, he's out for 2 more posts.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Damn you, Stalker! Awwh, U made me a drunk! lol

ps. I would be dead after 40 litres of alcohol lmao I have only 5 litres blood lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Blade Hunter hides behind a tree while Predess runs by. Sticks leg out and Predess falls head over heals. Picks up skull, "The skull is mine!"