Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yue sighed softly at Sam's words. Of course he knew, and he probably didnt think her good enough for the job. She was just a surgeon after all. Thats all she had ever been. Sighing The woman took a small sip of her water and screwed the canteen on the top. Her eyebrows knitted together as she noticed Sam's wound was leaking and noticed that he didnt call for her.

Turning Yue stalked off and carefully stayed on the other side of the group from Dunn. If he wanted it to be like that, then fine. Two could be like that.

When the halt was called Yue pulled off her scarf and hat to fan herself with it before wrapping back up. She shifted her grip on the pulse rifle as she scanned the horizon. The grave yard did not look like a welcoming place and she had half a mind to refuse to go in. But, if she didnt then the safety that came with numbers was lost. It was not a good idea to move on your own. Yea, she could probably pull rank and take Delta with her, but something stopped her. Not fear. It was something else. Yue chewed her lip and walked over to Ellesa. "Ma'am. Im not too sure about this. It screams trap to me. Anything could be lurking there and we would be easy pickings for anyone who knows the area. Those are my concerns." Yue sighed and added "Its not like anyone would really listen to me here or care." Her eyes flicked over to Dunn as she spoke before returning to Ellesa. "After all, I have no combat experience." Yue shrugged and walked off muttering "Yea, what do I know. Im just a medic. I should be operating on people not stuck in this mess." Carefully Yue made sure that her K-A bar was in her boot, the VP-70 in the holster at her thigh and her pulse rifle in her hands, all loaded and cleaned to avoid jamming.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

(Snake eyes)
A foot connected with Black Warrior's face, whipping his head back. A grin crossed Eyes’ hidden lips, sending a gleam through his covered eyes. An infa-red camera was snuggled against his eyes, giving a forest green glow all over. His fist covering the handle of the only knife he had left, with a unique blade; A copy of Shadow’s usual blades. He threw his arm back as his leg kicked out, and his hand smacked in to the Predator’s face, possibly cracking a bone. A growl held his chest, a noise never left his lips, or his body. The mute was mute, but anger rode out of him in waves hitting anyone sensitive to feel anger. The Predator went to reach out but felt air, the body just wasn’t there. Using his hand he made the Predator’s body as one would a swing. Spinning around, his feet locked on to the Predator’s hip, as if it was a rung on a ladder. His body was tensed, compressing his muscles as he held on for dear life.

Fingers moved frantically as the Predator turned around and repeatedly hit the tree with Snake on his back. Breath left the man with such force he swore he heard bones snapping. His fingers slowly relaxing before the final struggle of life and death. Grasping the Predator’s reptilian-like skin as it swung back to hit him, where ever he could. Finally getting a hand, as he ducked enough to have the warrior grab lower; Snake grasped the creature's wrist as it flung him out from behind him. Growling as the two clashed, the apparent ninja was aiming for his face. As Black Warrior ducked, Snake eyes used his knee connecting with the face, trying to get over its shoulder and run off some how into the darkness. He saw Shadow up ahead and called for her, she ran towards them.

GeneWells, Yautja, 14 years ago

Following Outback Squad, Gene occasionally felt the same presence that Dunn had been sensing. And not long after getting told to hold up and form a ring did she pick up Delta's approach on her motion tracker. It didn't have miles and miles of range, but as soon as he had stepped into it's field of view she had seen the familiar white blotch.

She nodded as he joined them, but didn't say anything.

Instead she dumped her pack, glad that Cooper had recovered enough from earlier. But Gene was slightly wary of the woman's need to take another drink, considering her previous mistake of drinking all her canteen. Maybe she had fainted for another reason, or hadn't packed a full canteen in the first place.

Shouldering her rifle, Gene scanned the horizon slowly. Looking for any easily visible targets, and then again for any less than visible ones. Looking for the shimmers of a cloak, the building up of the dust on a solid object. Even the depressions in sand, or footprints left behind. Anything, any small detail to indicate a presence. Now that Delta was here, she was starting to question if he was who she had felt. She never liked being watched.

Looking around, she noticed that at least one other person was helping to cover the direction she faced. The sun was beating down now, and she could feel each droplet of sweat run down the back of her neck and down between her shoulder blades. It was starting to make her feel rather ill, the heat contained under those clothes and the lack of water to cool her system. Rather inconspicuously she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it almost having to peel it back off her skin. The first gust of wind cooled the sweat on her back, shoulders and arms and she almost shivered in pleasure.

"Cover me for a moment, I'm going to talk to Dunny-boy."

Her voice was rather soft but she groaned as she dragged herself up and trudged through the sand. Tying the shirt around her waist, she slung her rifle over her right shoulder and could already feel herself cooling slowly. But that would change after all the sweat had evaporated.

"Boss, you think camping there will be better than staying out here? I have a bad feeling about it. But I don't know if I'm just paranoid and am forcing myself not to accept that Delta was the odd feeling I had earlier. You know I'll do whatever you order...even if it means facing whatever my gut is telling me is out there."

Opening up her medical kit, Gene removed a new dressing as well as some less than likable equipment.

"Your arm needs to be stitched closed, if just walking out here and lifting if keeping it flowing, combat will be more than enough to keep you losing blood. And no way in hell am I letting you die before we can get that bitch out of your chest."

Gene sat him down so she could work and took out a small vial, upended it and removed the cap from a syringe. A small shot of morphine to numb the area before she started working on it. Injecting his arm she looked up at him, and tilted her head with a smile. She wanted to make some kind of joke or offer him some strong whiskey but decided to just stay quiet and work. Giving the area a few moments for the numbing agent to take effect Gene removed the bandages and flooded the wound with saline, conserving as much as possible. Medical saline was basically just salty water, but she didn't want to drink it in case they needed it later. But in the same way she didn't want to use it all up in case they had to drink it. Not that the few small syrettes would help.

Removing the sterile needle and surgical thread, Gene went about stitching closed the wound methodically. Using up more than enough to provide double the strength of the closure. Washing it with a few swabs she pressed a dressing against it and bandaged it up. Before putting her hand on his shoulder.

"You couldn't have gone back for them...not without handing all of us over to their fate. They'll be back, maybe not right now...but they will. Like me. Impossible to get rid of, I just keep coming back to annoy you sir. I'm just that sort of person."

Packing all of the gear away, she braced her rifle against her chest and breathed in softly. The sun beating her shoulders to tan it more than it already was. But it wouldn't burn straight away, a couple of hours more maybe.

"Oh, I think I figured you out a little more too..." she whispered so nobody else could hear.

"Your eyes wander over Jean like they would any other woman. Yet she is a droid. But I'm wondering how much you see yourself similar to her, considering the work you've undergone in your life. I wonder how often you think you may not fit in with the rest of us, because of that. But it's bull dust sir if you don't mind me saying. Your as much, if not more of a man than anyone else around. And the way all the women, including myself act towards you...well...I'm sure you get the drift.

"Keep the arm dry, and weight off it. The numbness should go away soon."

Gene slowly stood up, and replaced her pack, looking down at him.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

The combined intensity of the thousand invisible eyes glaring at the royal guard sitting motionless in the middle of the chamber went largely unnoticed. Instead the guard would focus only on these messages displaying themselves as cries for help in its mind. And for a time it was thought the guard was dead, though it had only taken unnatural posture and had positioned itself awkwardly against the fleshy, jet-black ground of the extraterrestrial hive, laying silently and still… even more so than whatever statue you could mistake it for.

It hugged the chamber’s dead ground, its disgusting appetite for God-knows-what thriving for more of what it has and always will desire, something unearthly and out of this dimension.

It would question itself time and again. Does it want the excitement of unnecessary murder? Is it bored? Or perhaps that feeling of the genitalia of the human body scraping against its cold fingers could rid the bug of its thirst for whatever it was it wanted. Of course, any part of that inferior species would do. But there was something about their reproductive appendages… utilized in a process so unlike its own course of repopulating.

No, not this time. It simply wished to please mother. Would it happen? It will be done. Of course it will.

The moment the serpent residing in the shadows was done pleasing itself through happy thoughts it sprung up instantly and pushed its way through the group of invisible eyes. What do you want? I want… one. I want one. I want one of them. Now.

The eyes would stare and it would stare a cold glare right back.

You look fun. I want you.

One of the mighty guard’s misshapen arms reach out and four of its six fingers latched onto the head of a lesser drone, a common worker. It shrieked, although there was no other noise made from any of the animals around the two. Stop your whining. Immediately it would cease to behave improperly, and the giant set the good boy down.

Do you like mommy?

It nodded.

Good. Come play with me!

Hesitantly, it crawled forward and the guard stroked its long, shiny dome. That feels nice, it thought. The others simply watched neither in fear nor amusement.

Do you know why we’re out here?

The drone would answer, in one way or another, that it hadn’t the slightest idea. It was then pushed to the ground, its view forced towards a tiny silver speck in the distance by a colossal hand. We want to go there, don’t we? A liquid of low viscosity began to trickle from the common worker’s lower jaw. The aggressive nature and way of handling situations had, so far, proved ineffective with this one.

I’m going to ask again.

Under a great deal of pressure, the insect tried for a retreat. With superior strength the guard held his new minion to the crusty earth, some of it cracking, and the tiniest cloud of dust would spring forth and mix with the worker’s saliva.

That was a rhetorical question. Of course, we’re supposed to go there. We want to rid this area of the enemy! We want to please mother.

It nodded.

Fucking idiot. Can’t you think for yourself? You’re better off dying at the hands of a human infant! Of course, I need you to be a distraction, so I think I won’t kill you.

The atmosphere of the situation was slowly morphing into a dangerous one the drone did not count on when it had awakened the previous morning.

Oh, did I ever tell you how I got my name? It was a happy day. I think you were there. No? Well, you all look alike.

For the second time in a row it nodded, though it received a different response.

I was in a situation just like this. I was captured and so was our dear mother. A human infant was involved. She kept yelling something at me. Hei Gui! Hei Gui! She was also pointing to something blue.

The Praetorian guard lifted the bug with ease and spat in its face. Come with me and you might get to see mommy again!

The guard knew its plan well, devising it well before heading the next step of the way. The eerie cold of the black night was the guard’s favorite time of day. Dark, silent… it favored such characteristics in anything due to associating itself and its home with these qualities. It would first venture deeper into the harsh landscape of loose rock and wind. About two miles that way, wherever that was.

It was sure the enemy lurked within that silver speck’s walls…

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

Black Warrior seethed with anger. This marine, Snake, was trying to use him as a toy. The human riding him, attempting to hang on as the rollercoaster of a monster swung around in a mad thrash. Many hits were landing from the marine, a volley of fists pounding against the face of the hunter. One hand had knocked the dislodged mandible back into place, a slightly good thing…but each other blow was forcing the hunter back, stumbling as his balance was knocked from his dome. The knee to the face drew blood from between the powerful jaws of Bw, and he was fighting to regain his composure. The odd shaped dagger in the hand of the mute was unused, but kept to show that he had a weapon…Bw felt a roll, Snake had flipped over the hunters hunched form, and was now behind him. Another voice could be heard.

“Im coming, Snake, what happened?...â€Â

Black Warrior whipped his predatory dome around, dreads draped along his shoulders, wounded arm planted in the ground for balance. Glowing green blood, in the eyes of the marines, was pooling in the ground, soaking into the leaves…visibly showing the shape and every muscle of the hunters waist and legs. Black Warrior struggled to get up, his legs shaking, and steadying as he eventually regained his mindset and physical strength.

“Snake! Fucking MOVE!â€Â

rang throughout the forest, and bullets began to penetrate the thick air of battle. Black Warrior was standing, his upper torso hunched forward, armblade extended as a battering ram. The pulse rifle’s trigger was pushed…Shadow intending to deal a deadly blow to the god of death. Bullets sang as they richocheted from the metal plating on Bw’s shoulders and left half chest. 3 bullets sank into the rough skin of the hunter in his right pectoral muscle, 2 more into the right hamstring, spurting blood in a bright green fountain…..and a firey volcano in the hunters eyes. The small projectiles had pounded, sending him stumbling a few steps. Gladly, from the hipfire, no bullets provided the headshot needed, and the other bullets shot debris and foliage into the air as they missed their mark. Snake jumped sideways, to the hunter’s right, twisting in midair to achieve a view of his yautja foe. Shadow kept her speed running towards the hunter, pulling a blade from her combat boot as she moved, and simultaneously dropping the clip from her pulse rifle…no time to reload.

Black Warrior was almost out of this forsaken forest…another marine would not be a problem. Through many centuries this god of death earned his title, and many enemies lay slaughtered at his feet. Numerous trophies had been gained, intergalactic creatures of might much stronger than human…much blood had been spilled at the hands of Black Warrior. Today, would be no different…

The god of death dropped to his left knee, left arm extended, right curled around his back. Black Warrior coughed small amounts of blood onto his chest, the crimson and green mixing on his armor in a glowing but darkened color. In his left hand, he held a large metallic square. There was a blue healing agent on the other side, and slapped it onto his abdomen. It covered the major parts, adding slight armoring to the wounded area, and support for weakened muscles.
In a flash, two shimmering golden blades emerged from the shoulder and hip of the hunter…the shaped anchors screamed through the air as skilled limbs twisted and twirled the menacing naginata from its holster…
Snake’s eyes widened from behind his blackened metal helmet. Shadow lunged as she closed the distance between herself and the powerful foe ahead. With a struggled move, Black Warrior stood upright, swinging his prized weapon in a sideswipe. The serrated curve of the anchor slashed the left shoulder of Shadow, her helpless form being thrown to the side like a ragdoll. Snake rushed to her side as she landed on the moist earth next to him.

The dagger emerged from his hands, Snake turned and attempted to stab at Black Warrior, the hunter was caught by the swift movements and the serrated blade sank into his right hamstring, adding further pain to the already wounded leg. Black Warrior howled in agony, his chest rattling with the sheer force of his voice. Shadow got to her knees, and Snake focused on the god of death. The male marine lunged to the warrior, blind with rage. Black Warrior’s waist pushed inward as the bulky human hammered his shoulder into the warrior. Small amounts of blood gushed from the metal square, but it held. The god of death stumbled back and fell to the ground. The naginata dropped with force of its weight and sank upright into the ground. The human was perched above him, Snake’s eyes gleamed with a burning revenge as he wrestled the hunter down.

“CATCH!†Shadow yelled as she flung a long dagger in Snake’s direction.

The human turned and caught the blade, turning back and facing the monstrous head of the mighty yautja laying before him. Black Warrior's eyes gleamed, his mandibles parted and a grin showed itself. A trickle of blood drew a line down his right cheeck. Slowly, Bw pushed his left hand to the stomach of Snake with fingers outstretched. The human raised the dagger above his head, both hands grasping the blade which would undo the life of this hunter. As the blade was forcefully pulled down to end Black Warrior, the hunter twitched his hand. A whirlwind of leaves and wood debris flew into the air, accompanied by a whirring noise. Six inches before the tip of the blade could enter the scarred dome of Bw, the human shook. Warm crimson blood spurted from Snake's lips, emptying outward through the grill of the metallic mask, and splashing down onto the torso of the god of death. Slowly, the forgotten smartdisk severed the human's spine, cutting it off at the small of his back, stopping just before reaching the hand of the warrior, and allowing him to grasp it.

The long dagger fell to the ground. The human's head fell, staring at his abdomen as the smartdisk tore through, disemboweling him. Had the mask not been obscuring the marine's head, Black Warrior would've had the pleasure of seeing the rage, disappointment, and color drain from his face. Lurching forward, his life sapped from his body, Death_Cometh, otherwise known as Snake, was dead.

D(4/4 DEAD)

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Finally, an opportunity.

Predator428 squatted in the sand as he took another look at his prey. They had come to the edge of the boneyard and stopped for rest. They were most likely preparing for entrance, hoping to regain their strength before traversing the forest of carcasses. It wouldn't make any difference.

The hunter inched his way across the ground, its warmth feeling naturally comfortable against his worn feet. He continued to keep a good distance away from the pack of apes on his way. From Predator428's experience in hunting human soldiers, he had learned enough about their motion tracking devices to be able to avoid them. 35 meters should be a reasonable distance to prevent the contraption's signals from picking up his presence.

Soon enough, he had made his way around the pack. It was a longer trip then the hunter would have liked, but the risk of being spotted was much more severe then allowing the vermin to gain enter the boneyard before him. Finally, he approached the dazzlingly tall structures.

Predator428 stopped for a moment to stare up the length of one particular set of remains, marveling at the size of the mighty creature that gave its life to create it. Quickly and silently, he slipped inside. The criss-crossing of bones caused an intricate pattern of shadows to fall over the ground, blocking out any distinguishable outlines of any being that attempted to hide inside.

The hunter searched the immediate area briefly as he looked for a suitable position. A newly rotted carcass, its bones still dark with the remaining flesh of its previous owner, towered above him. Predator428 grabbed onto one of the protruding bones and began to climb. Many years of conditioning and his races own natural strength allowed the hunter to easily scale the long dead best. It was as simple as climbing one of the many tangled trees covering his homeworld.

These remains were still sturdy, locked in place by the last remnants of flesh that clung to its joints, much unlike its counterparts. Most of the other bones were long weathered down, allowing the many appendages and ribs to break off at a simple touch.

When the predator had reached the lower mid level of the carcass, he stopped. With a vantage point about three stories tall, Predator428 was safe from wandering eyes. All he had to do was watch and wait.

Waralien, Yautja, 14 years ago

Waralien continued to thrash against his containment chamber. He had been at this for awhile since the explosion that stirred him from his slumber. The last thing he remembered was stalking this one human. Then all was a blurr the next.

Judging from the container, it wasnt Predator made. Then it struck him, the humans captured him. He made a good guess why they had caputured him. He hated being an experiment.

War concentrated all his will into one final blow. Slamming his fists down upon the glass, he finally shattered the glass.

Stepping out he observed his surroundings. Yes, he thought, humans. He checked the other containment tubes nearest to him. No wonder it took so long, these tubes were reserved for his class. The other tubes revealed to have other aliens from the humans first experiment process, back on his birth planet.

Something was off, a human vessel wouldn't go down that easily. There had to be a reason. So War ran off, in search for his fellow bretheren.

(sorry it took so long for me to post. Ive been with out internet for awhile)

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

How she wished for the MP3 player, half hidden behind the tree. Peaking from behind the trunk was a single gun, her eye looking through the iron sights. Seeing the same thing, she figured there wasn't anyone left. She sighed as she closed her eyes, hoping that everyone left. It seemed in the scramble, not only did they leave without them, but it seemed they didn't communicate where they were going. She would march right up to who was in charge over there and give that person a piece of her mind. Gods, she thought. Her lips peeled back in anger, teeth showing... Irritation lit up in her heart. Irritation leads to anger.

A burning sensation pulsed throughout her body. This wasn't normal, she knew that instantly. Her hand rose grasping the valley between her breasts, the shirt, and as much skin as possible, denting and bending under her fingertips as she moved towards the center of the burning sensation. Hissing in pain, her eyes closed tightly, with her goggles pushed up upon her forehead. Crumbling down the rest of the way, she felt her chest thump... Thump like a heart. Her eyes shot open, her mind going into overdrive, she did remember waking up.

Was she on the ground? Was she still sealed in the 'death'tube?

Shit she tried to remember, her eyes flicking this way and that, in the style that indicted she read a book.

A scream tore through the air, and her head perked up.

Bullets rang in the air behind her tearing through whatever it was.

The criminal threw her head up, eyes blazing in anger. Irritation was pushed down under the anger. Her breath hitched, and another convolution ran over her body. Her hands began clawing at the dirt and chest, her eyes pinched shut. The pain was beyond what she could comprehend. This was pain, but those people she had go before her, were in serious trouble. Her body tore down the path her friends took. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit... She thought, as her eyes revealed Snake-Eyes handling the Predator, but with serious injuries. Oh no... She wanted to cry out, but the blaze in her chest caused her mind to throw itself in to hyperdrive.

"Catch!" she called out, making Snake Eyes give up a perfect moment, but gained another as he reached up to kill the Predator under him. She wasn't quick enough to save her friend, probably one of the best fighters they have in the whole group. Besides Kidd, that is.

"NO!" Anguish, anger, and revenge filled the air. Oh, the sweet smell of revenge. As anger clouds the mind, an easy way to kill can be found. She ran forth towards the Predator as it stood up, scooping up its mask. Her blade in one hand went the opposite way, as her foot went to connect to his injured side.

Snake's body fell to the side, his lifeless and bloodsoaked body falling to the foliage of the forest floor. Black Warrior picked himself up off the ground and shook the leaves and dirt from his body. The deadly armblade, its job fulfilled, slipped back into the gauntlet resting on Bw's right arm. The smartdisk that undid the life of the marine now sat in its place on Bw's thigh, droplets of blood still clinging to its blackened surface. Shadow was kneeling by a tree, appearing to be unconsious, Black Warrior wanted a challenge if he was to fight, and left her (for the most part) unharmed.

Scooping up his mask, the hunter placed it upon his dome, fitting it over his face. The mask had a history, many dents and beatings had taken to its foreign metals...the large spikes protruding would also harm the enemy if it landed a successful blow. Large reptilian fingers grapsed the tubes and cords that held the mask into the creature's systemlink and inserted them into their designated sockets. The sound of electric humming raced through the helmet, a mixture of colors brought the visor within the mask to life. There was a slight fuzz in the visions when he flipped through them, but it cleared as they adjusted. A disturbance caught the hunter's eye...

There were no xenos around, not that Bw could hear or see, but he caught a flash as he was checking his vision modes. He flipped back, a low green covering the landscape that was once red and dark without the helmet. A bright green ball grew lighted to his left, where Shadow lay against the bark of the tree. Turning the dial next to his right eye, Black Warrior zoomed in, he discovered a coiled shape resting comfortably beneath the ribcage of the marine. A closer inspection showed a serpentine figure, an eyeless head, and razor sharp teeth jutting from between parted lips.

This marine was impregnated...xenos were clearly spreading, and there was no telling how many marines were infected. The biggest fear was a queen...

The hunter switched back to a neutral vision, attempting to dislodge his naginata from the ground. He turned back when i noise caught his attention.

"NO!" filled the ears of the god of death. Anger, revenge, anguish, adding to the power of the word. Black Warrior's turn resulted in his seeing the female running full speed. She knocked her combat boot into his waist. The hunter stumbled to the side, leaning against a nearby tree from the surprise attack. The human's dagger was drawn, and her eyes were overflowing with tears of rage and grief. She ran toward the hunter, her knife coming in a downward arc for the neck. Black Warrior lifted his right arm across his chest. The yautja's forearm hit the wrist of the human, and his left hand clamped around. With a twist, Black Warrior moved to the side, throwing the human where he once was. Shadow's helmet rebounded off the tree with a sickening crack as it split open. Black Warrior ran to his naginata, thrusting upward and spinning in a whirlwind as he grabbed its golden handle. Shadow turned, adrenaline coursing through her veins, a thick line of blood trailing down her forehead. Once again the female marine charged, blind with rage like her former squadmate. Slowly the opportunity came to rise, and Black Warrior took it. With a low swipe, the anchor of the naginata bit into the achilles heel of the marine, throwing her feet from under her. she landed with a thud onto her back, dazed and slightly lightheaded. Black Warrior swung his naginata down, the serrated anchor curves slashing the skin on the left of her face. The weight of force and metal knocked the marine unconscious, with small bits of skin dangling from her cheek and temple and blood soaking into her hair.

This human could be counted as a threat, but not enough to kill him as of now...if that xeno bursted, then the threat would be multiplied many times over...but still nothing Black Warrior could not handle. Adjusting his wristcomp, Black Warrior checked his vital signs, he would need to heal if he took any more damage. He decided to help himself out and produced his medkit. His blackened nails ran along the control panel, opening the slot and pulling out a 2 pronged metallic device. He then proceeded to pull back the flexible metal healing agent on his waist, and pushed the device in, digging out the bullets that riddled his waist. Drawn out guttural growls escaped his throat as the searing pain penetrated his nerves. When blood decided to freeflow from the wounds, lime green liquid pouring down in rivers, he readjusted and fitted the healing wrap once again, sealing it off.

Shadow still lay on the ground, body limp but still warm with life. Black Warrior pulled a net from his netgun, slicing into the wiring and tying Shadow's wrists and ankles together. The god of death then moved to the dead marines, picking up his newly gained trophies near the bodies they were once attached to. He would be able to look back on these in his trophy rack, smiling, remembering the two opponents he had brought down himself. Black Warrior set Nikkie and Snake's skulls on two spikes, resting on the left and right shoulder of the hunter. The spines trailed down, and were clipped together at the middle of his back.

His naginata was set back in its holster, and the ceremonial dagger was brought out. The xenobone blade cut into the flesh of the marines, carefully flaying, stripping the flesh from the muscle. With the remaining wire, he bound their ankles, and hung the two headless bodies upside down in the midbranches of the forest, in plain sight.

He then set Shadow on his shoulder, and proceeded to run from this darkened forest at great speeds. His clawed boots kicking up leaves as the massive hunter sped on through the forest and out into the heated sands of the yautja planet...

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

It had finally happened, They had a queen.

It had sertanly been long enough and with a sudden shudder the cacoon cracked, It split open and a mighty roar flew through the entire Hive.
The pychic connection beteen all of them was complete, Gaunt could sense everyone, Everyone of his brothers and sisters and all the ones that were soon too come.

He looked at his queen, Firehunter the queen of the Hive who would of seen this coming, Everone was waiting for the queens orders.

Gaunt didn't need them, He had already found something to do, A chestburster was in desperate need, From what he could tell It wasn't fully developed and It's host was dead.
Gaunt started to leave the Hive, No one stopped him they were still focused on Firehunter.

Gaunt started to run full pelt through the desert, The chestburster would be fine aslong as anything else didn't find It first.
He could hear It, The voice of Firehunter in his head, This would be annoying Firehunter would be able to order him no matter where he was.

He was getting closer now he could sense It, There was something about this Chestburster something strange.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

It figured, really. He'd gone through an entire damned ship just to find himself back out in the wasteland. He'd seen plenty of dead humans inside (what the crash had not killed, the Xenomorphs would have) but that was too easy. The apes were out there, and now so were the xenomorphs.

Deathdrop set his mask's communication systems to "search" and found a signal not too far from his current position.

"Whoever's listening, we have a xenomorph infestation. I just fought one of the bastards. Inform the elders as soon as possible."

"... Deathdrop? Is that you?"

"No, I'm the spirit of your ancestors."

"This is 428. The humans are our concern for now. If there are a few Xenomorphs lose, we'll deal with them after we've killed the apes."

"Very well. We're ill-equiped to handle the damned bugs now anyway. Stay where you are and I'll meet you there."

He shut off his radio, cloaked, and began walking towards 428.

"We're all going to fucking die, aren't we?"

Ellesa_Cooper, Yautja, 14 years ago

This scorching desert was feeling more and more like a parallel to Hell with each passing second. The large sun had now settled in the sky high above them, beating down on the soldiers and sent menacing heat waves rippling across the sandy dunes. By now each grain of sand had begun to reflect spots of sunlight which caused an unbearable glare. Cooper squinted as she attempted to look out onto the barren as though hoping to spot anything useful. The woman grunted with displeasure as she quickly turned away, it was like staring into the goddamned sun herself. She grasped the polarized goggles that sat upon her cap and pulled them down over her eyes. She blinked once and returned her gaze back to the desert.

Much more clear, good. Ellesa then pulled the scarf from around her neck and tied it around the rest of her exposed features. She wanted as little sand and sun on her skin as possible. Despite being known for her rough and tough behavior, Cooper was still a fair skinned woman and she burned easily. She lifted her exposed arm up in front of her face, “Dammit.†the Lieutenant muttered. “I’m gonna need to serious burn cream, if that is, we make it off the wretched planet.†she muttered to herself. But Ellesa had to remember, the desert would be the least of their problems. Those ugly as all hell hunters were still after them. The woman then turned her attention to Sam as he began to speak to his team and explained to them how they were going to take a break before building a camp. They would be sitting ducks! They had to keep moving! It was then that she glanced around at the miserable faces of the soldiers, they all looked like they were ready to faint themselves.

Perhaps a break was much needed after all. However, Cooper stubbornly continued to stand as she watched their rear with a skeptical eye. No soldiers, no bugs, no predators. Yet she couldn’t deny the tiny pricks of hair standing up on the back of her neck. It was that feeling that something, somewhere, was watching you. It made her nervous. Again she ripped her attention away from the horizon as the lovely Yue approached her. Ellesa turned and eyed the woman up and down as if to size her up. She couldn’t help but scoff softly seeing the CEO in these types of clothes. Regardless of what she wore, Cooper listened to her words. The marine’s covered eyes flickered over towards the south and surveyed the bone yard ahead of them. With a nod, Ellesa spoke as she watched the woman clean her gun.

“Doesn’t mean you can’t sense danger, Yue. And I hear ya, I get the feeling whoever is watching us…well, we’ll soon meet them within those bones. But I also get the feeling that its inevitable. Just be prepared. Anything that isn’t human, blow it to hell and you’ll be alright.†she smirked under her scarf at the girl. The Lieutenant then set her eyes to the bone yard, hoping to spot something. A sign of danger, something suspicious, anything to prepare her for the worst. She shook her head with an exasperated sigh and turned her attention back to Dunn.

Ellesa quirked a brow as she spotted Gene whispering to him with an unmistakable, flirtatious grin. She smirked to herself, fraternization among the soldiers was highly inappropriate. And yet, she hoped it would improve troop morale. Should she intervene? No. So long as there was no physical contact there was nothing to worry about. Ellesa just hoped that this wouldn’t cause bickering amongst the other women. Every woman, except herself of course, seemed to be tailing after Dunn. He was a good looking man, sure, but Cooper couldn’t see much else passed that. She had her reasons, those of which she would never utter to a single soul. With a gentle shake of her head, Cooper decided to finally sit down upon the hot sands and rest her feet. Her eyes would continuously watch the bone yard, hoping to spot something. Anything.

"Safe, my ass." she mocked Dunn's previous words. "We're sittin' ducks in duck season."

FireHunter, Yautja, 14 years ago

FireHunter's queen form was massive, he was bigger than any regular queen due to his previous form, and he was more ferocious than anything this barren rock had ever seen. He roared a roar so thunderous that the air itself seemed to move and shudder, the reverberations from the ship above could be heard, and all the living hosts in the room were turned deaf almost instantly. Blood squirted out of their ears and a horrible chorus had emerged of screaming and roaring, as some of the other aliens had joined in on the roar, filling in the tenor section of this horrifying symphony of screams and roars.

FireHunter stopped and look out at where he could sense the other queen, he growled deeply and ordered all aliens to go after the human carrying the other queen.
And return him to The Hive.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Finally found It.
Gaunt jumped into the leveled area infront of him, He looked for anything that might have the Chestburster in It.

He saw a body, He could sense the Burster inside the body. He wen't closer to the body, Yes...It was still alive and growing, Probably eating everything It could. Gaunt knew there was something strange about this Burster but he wouldn't be able to tell until he got a proper look at It.

He hissed loudly, Calling for the Burster to leave It's dead host. A couple of seconds later the chest of the body split open and the Burster crawled out and started to get closer to Gaunt.

Gaunt picked up the Burster and put It on his back, There was something strange there was anouther pychic conection to him now, It was weak but what was causing It?, Had he found a Queen Chestburster?.

He had heard Firehunters orders just befor he got there, So It was time for him to go back.
Gaunt turned back into the direction of the Hive and started to run, Keeping the Burster on his back with his tail he wen't full pelt, If this was a queen chestburster, God knew how Firehunter would deal with It.

Like a hammer to a brick, Waralien felt the presence of Firehunter's control hit him so hard, he nearly collapsed from the impact.

All of his sences told him to give in to the control, but Waralien's genetic modifications resisted those impulses. He was created to be an independent fighter and thinker. War wouldn't bow to Firehunter's power so easily.

Shaking off the impact War continued to make his way off the ship. His containment tube was located near the central area of the ship, so finding his way through the mangled areas of the ship took some time.

War could hear Firehunter's screeching echo. A command was given to bring the other queen. War didnt think it was possible for two queens to exsist.

War could sence the faint connection to the queen burster. War could aid Firehunters's forces to bring the burster, then again he could just stand back and see what could happen.

Before he could do anything, War senced the burster traveling. He couldn't tell if it was one of his species who had the burster since he hadn't made contact with any of the other Xenos.

War rounded the a turn to find and opening in the ship that led outside. War could taste the air. Dry, lifeless and barren, a desert awaited him. But there was something else in the air near him.

War bounded out of the opening to find a small group of marines in front of him. All who appeared wounded. War never was one to attack already wounded enemys, but he was hungry. He was sure no one would miss a few marines....

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

(a few haurs ago) ds staring at the ship, not knowing what to do. he feels something, sort of like a pull. he thinks, 'fire hunter is morphing into a qheen' so ds runs toword him. there it is a cocoon. then fire hunter comes out of it, but he is now a queen. fire hunter lets out a huge roar that shakes the air. ds feels the air moving it feels unpleasent for him. (now) then fire hunter hiss's "go after the queen" so ds go's toword the queen.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

A count of two stiff and dried sticks that could barely pass as fingers had been locked tightly around the young one’s neck for what seemed like an eternity, dragging it to whatever destination the owner of the fingers desired, which was a silver speck quite a distance away. Pebbles and numerous grains of sand were dragged along as the side of the black hive drone’s side, soar and aching from hours of endless wasteland trekking, grinded but one tiny and insignificant area of the unforgiving and foreign desert.

Night would be over soon, the two monsters could feel it.

The drone wouldn’t do much over the course of this trip. It couldn’t do anything. Well, it could, but its list of potential actions was very… limited. The crazed guard of their royal mother would simply keep at whatever goal it was intending on fulfilling, not ceasing movement for anything. Not for the insects crowding its forehead, not for small-talk with the common worker. For the little amount of time the drone had known this Praetorian, it knew it was dealing with one sick son of a bitch. At one point calm… another point had the black colossus uttering paranoid thoughts. This thing had several personalities and it wasn’t sure which of them would surface when the situation got really ugly.

It wasn’t long before the two fingers softened their grip upon the drone’s neck. Should it run or should it stay? Do you feel that, young one?

Okay, so far crazy son of a bitch isn’t speaking. Hopefully it was the calm guard who took the helm.

Our mother! I can feel her. Can you? Oh, that’s delightful.

Then again, optimism was never always codeword for fact.

She’s awakened! Maybe we can see here again.

The two of them had stayed put for quite a while… and after that awkward moment a cold fist uncurled itself and that fist’s palm smacked the drone’s chin and its fingers latched themselves so tightly that the worker feared its jaw would snap off. Instead the uncurled fist lifted the drone’s head up to the guard’s face and the guard grinned. Oh, tell me you can feel it. It’s like an orgasm all around my fucking body! Wouldn‘t it be nice to have a human‘s reproductive appendage right now? I could be stroking it. Better yet, I could have you stroking it.

It nodded.

Oh, good. I think after I kill mother‘s enemies I might find myself a… oh, what were those called… penis?… and attach it to myself.

Truth be told, it didn’t feel anything until after they began following the silver speck again. The bastard was right! Passed that certain tone in its voice, the guard was right. It felt the presence of a Queen. It didn’t know how exactly to describe its feeling, though it was certain the guard had no interest in what it felt.

Wads of drying saliva drooped out between the Praetorian’s razor-sharp teeth as the skin around its jaws stretched to form what it thought was a smile. Its magnificent gums had shown themselves, hard and purple as they were, it was somewhat beautiful. A work of art in a sense only true masters could appreciate. Come to think of it, the guard’s entire fucking body was a work of art. If only it had that certain human appendage… it would be perfect.

They had made an odd duo. One sick bastard who wore a face even a mother would be reluctant to love and a common worker who was dragged out of its daily routine to… actually, it had yet to learn what its purpose was in this whole scenario. Maybe the drone would live to see mother. To live through this ordeal.

Maybe it needs to stop being so optimistic.

Closer and closer. A count of two stiff and dried sticks that could barely pass as fingers had been locked tightly around the young one’s neck for what seemed like an eternity, dragging it to whatever destination the owner of the fingers desired, which was a silver speck just a little closer now.

Closer…

…and closer.

Waralien wiped the blood from his jaw. It had been so long since he had tasted the irony tinged blood that filled a human's body. Gulping down the last of the marine, he quickly observed his area, assuring himself that there was no evidence of a marine engagement. Then he set off.

The continuous desert sand was welcoming compared to the slagged metal and death that showned clearly from the ship. He wondered how long he was gonna take to make contact with another organism.

It wasn't long before his sences tracked another signature. It was familiar. Quickly he changed his coarse and headed straight for the source.

Upon arriving, he saw Bloo dragging what appeared to be a drone. War quickly approached the veteran warrior and greeted him in the most curtious way an alien could.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Her head bobbing up and down woke her up from the blessed blackness. Why is the Gods mocking her? She never could wrap her mind around it. It frustrated her to no end, always on the knives edge, dancing between life and death.

Snapping her eyes open, she regretted that action. Shutting the dying light, from her eyes the wince slowly ceased. Keeping her body limp, Shadow felt something boney bounce under her stomach. Huffing in time as the creature ran some where, the ground zipping below her. The mind reeled again, making her open the eyes, getting used to the brightness. Her eyes focused on the shining metal object hanging just a few inches.

Fingers touching slowly, as it bounced on the reptile-biped creatures’ waist. Timing it, with a twitch of her foot; keeping time with the steps waiting for the perfect moment. That blessed moment, where it felt as if Lady Luck kissed your cheek for lottery.

NOW!! Shadow’s mind screamed, as the finger’s widened just at the perfect time, the sharp object bounced, her feet pulling themselves apart, holding the circular disk there. Pushing her arms apart, letting the metal bands cut in to the flesh. Slowly she pulled the object closer up the tips, towards the knuckles. Seeing the edge of the circular disk cut the bonds, she lips pulled in a cruel smile.

Just as the creature took its next step, she not only kneed his face as she rolled off of the shoulder. But tucked the other foot in, pushing it out connecting to the side of the creature, kicking his waist.

Using the momentum of the kick both disconnected. Tucking her shoulder, Shadow rolled on the ground with an Ompf. The girl was up and running on her feet, pushing distance between her and the chocolate colored creature.

Remembering the communications device surprisingly was still snug in her ear. She reached up, running mind you and after a few attempts pressed the button “ANYbody†Shadow huffed in the small device.

Getting an answer, she told them three things; “NIkkie†huff “Snake†Huff “deadâ€Â

It was a confirmation as, she was told to repeat herself once again.

(blackie, if you are confused or need something changed. Let me know)

Black Warrior picked himself up from his left knee. A crafty human indeed, he would need to be more careful. Black Warrior put his smartdisk into another compartment within his thighplate, and it slid into the armoring, hidden. The hunter charged at the human, who was struggling to communicate her situations with the others. Shadow had taken another huff when the muscled arm of the yautja came flying into her peripheral. The armored forearm collided with her chest, sending the female off her feet, landing on her upper back, combat boots landing after the rest of her weight had fallen. The impact sent a flurry of dust and sand into the air, and a small bit of blood leaked from the humans mouth, the crimson liquid soaking into the thirsty grains.

She never even got to get her repeat into the comm device. The black nails on the clawed hand of the yautja snatched the headset from her face, ripping the wiring loose from her panel. The device lay in the deadly creatures hands, before it was crushed by the sheer force of his closing fist.
A chuckle escaped from the god of death's monstrous throat as the human reached up towards him, hands twisted into a claw of fury...before she fell limp, unconscious and heatstricken.
The wiring was once again applied, a double layer of thermal netting enclosing her even further. If she managed to cut her way out again, the net would surely undo her escape.

------------

Still quite a good distance from the forest and the crashsite....
The vehicle revealed itself to the hunter, one of the 2 hovers that was taken for the failed infiltration of the marine crashsite. The god of death opened the hatch to the hover, connected his wristcomp and placed his large hand on the scanning panel, it recognized him and he set it to autopilot.

Destination: Main Facility. Route, straight south, curve around eastward and north to back entrance.

Black Warrior threw the marine's fetal positioned and tied form into the hovercraft, securing her once again with the various belts for emergency colliding. She was strapped, and all weaponry was stripped. Black Warrior then stepped outside while the hover began its highspeed journey southbound.....to the facility.