DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

ds saw gaunt and aveir talking, but ds did not care, so ds looked at the ship and wondered, 'what is happening, how many humans and preds are in there, and if anyones died yet, and how it will imapact the hive. if fire hunter did die he was afraid other xenos will fight for being the leader, and then if they argued long enough that the humans or the preds will strike them well everyone is fighting for leadership' ds then decides to go inside the ship so ds starts to sprint towords the ship while thinking, 'i wonder what heven looks like

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

The god of death followed a maze of winding corridors. The rectangles of flattened steel creating a housing for his body. The vents seemed to never end, and the heat was intesifying as Bw walked the ship. A shimmer in the dark was all that the hunter had of his concealment.

Finally, over a long trek through the dieing ship, Black Warrior began to hear footsteps. The hissing of aliens could be heard as the noises carried in the corridors Black Warrior now resided in. A vent below showed a hangar, a marine had his weapon pointed at a xeno, holding it at bay. Another soldier, a female, suddenly turned in Black Warrior's direction. The god of death had a slight worry, but realized his cloak would make noticing him impossible, that, and this marine was looking straight forward...and not above.

Another woman stealthily took the female marine's hand, obviously trying to avoid the xenomorph's attention. The woman took the arm of the female marine, and led her beneath the vents, out of Black Warrior's sight. Their soft footsteps quietly clinked on the metal as the two left.

Black Warrior continued to survey the surrounding area beneath and around him in the vents. His visor alight with a spectrum of colors as the various visions toggled through the metal. Without the venting systems and breathing apparatus on his own mask, Black Warrior would not have been able to maneuver in such a hot metallic box. His visor would have clouded, his breathes would become slow and struggling, and he would have passed out in such a condition. Now all he had to endure was heat, something his body had been used to, constantly punished by the lack of moisture, the hot, baking sun beating upon his brow...

Black Warrior wondered what his bretheren were doing...

concretehunter, Yautja, 14 years ago

shit, its how i fell right now, nemo has shut down from no power out here. he has to go anyway, i got a new scout ship... old one was mouldy bkad and broken. the new one is a mark higher. alot faster and has a gyro hull.

i was ontop of the entrance to the mine watching the predators look around the broken ship with my thermal imageing, poor bastards, risking their petty life to see whats in a human ship. well anyway im going to have some fun, nothings better than killing humans, so i might aswell.

i set of and in high spirits for my scout ship to find a female. outside.
"Concretehunter, have you seen a young female she was last seen on the hills, i miss her greatly"

"shes dead, got hit by debris, i was bored and watched deathdrop for a while, hes always funny, wait... oh yeah killing humans, i have to go no..."

she grabed me and touched my mask,

"Come back alive please"

"god get of me, whats with women around this place. oh and dont talk to deathdrop every women he talks to dies..."

i bourded my ship knowing if i lived i would have to face that again. as i hoverd over the base i glided across to what was desagnated a human base. i guess the women are like that around here. drowing away with the mining.

"Drop shoot set and auto pilot" i said walking to the hatch. hiting the coordonates.

"GO" i pulled the leaver droping out of the ship and into the hot sand were the drop pod landed now lets have some fun.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

When the ship crashed Assassin woke up to the fuems of the crashed ship and was instintley hit by shrapnol through the hand and assassin was leaking acid and it melted the cage, freeing him.

He made his ascape from the humans and followed the other xenos and found fromiler faces like gaunt and deathstalker from the hive. Fire hunter decides to move out so assassin goes out with them.

Assassin sees ds running towords the ship

FireHunter, Yautja, 14 years ago

FireHunter sensed another presence enter the ship, it was a predator, and was on the other side of the wall. It smelled of drugs as well as the usual predator smell, FireHunter could almost taste that sweet predator blood. He took a few steps back and barreled through the wall, the metal tore open with a horrendous screech and FireHunter tackled the predator. He lifted Deathdrop off of the ground and threw him into another wall, growling and roaring like the monster he was.

FireHunter shook himself in anticipation of the fight to come, he never stopped to think that he was to be the future queen. He just attacked viciously, FireHunter lifted Deathdrop by the throat, not as high as he could lift a human, but high enough to bring the predator's feet off the metal floor.
The predator was thrown to the floor with a loud thud and FireHunter jumped back to wait for Deathdrop's next attack.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

This looked like a good spot, A crater with some huge chunks of debris in it, We'd better start building the Hive befor we get discovered.

Gaunt jumped into the crater, It was solid that was a good sign, He looked around, He was planning where to slime first.
He looked back at Avire7777, It seemed he was observing the area and probably thinking about building his own personal nest.

Well first thing first they had to move the debris around, Gaunt moved to the biggest chunk of debis, Must of been some type of coridoor or a long container, He let out a shriek caling on any Xeno's close by.

Avire7777 still observed the area, Then five drones came into the crater, Gaunt had seen some of them befor, As he was about to give orders a drone came up to him, It was holding a human, It was the same drone he had found in the ship when it crashed.

Gaunt looked at the human, Still alive, When they finally had a queen this human would be the first host for the facehuggers.
Gaunt ordered the drone to keep hold of the human, As for the others he ordered them to move the smaller debris to the edge of the crater, And then help him move the biggest chunk to the center.

And so the constuction of the Hive had begun.

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

The wind whistled past his visor, his feet sunk into the hard baked ground that under-lined the sun. He'd ditched out on his own, and was jogging in the direction of allies. He wondered where his team mates where: Yue & Fletch'.

Reaching a sandy dune sitting ontop of a mound, he had a good view of the area, releasing his helmet valve, he pulled it off. Sipping water from his camelbak as he slung the full face icon to his waist belt. Delta brang up his magnoculars.

He spotted the 5 marines from that Aussie squad lead by Malus, 1 was lying incapacitated on a strecher while the other 4 lifted. He wasn't that fond of them, but he would rather be with somebody who would know how to fight and hold a 6.

Yep, he thought to himself the decision was made - he just hoped they would think the same. "Outback squad, Outback aquad, Delta here - WY Security Corp, was separated from the main contingtent, would you have room for one more till we get our bearings back on track?, over".

Gathering his gear, he jogged up to the outlines on his HUD, without waiting for an answer, even if they said no, he wanted to be out of reach from them bastard Xenos & Yautja's till he was ready.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

well ds was running to the ship assassin decided to follow ds but as he was getting closer to the ship he could hear gun fire and then decided to heading the other diroction and heard gaunt and the other drones and decided to help out and when they were done assassin asks gaunt 'what are you doing' and gaunt repleyed we are building a hive assassin repleyed back to gaunt it was a good idea

Black Warrior backtracked his steps. The yautja metal of his boots scraping quietly across the steel vent.
Taking a left down the long corridor, one he'd missed earlier, he found a vent leading to the outer edge of the ship. Looking below, there was the 2 marine females, and now, the marine holding the xeno at bay had joined them. They walked east, their footwear leaving deep impressions in the coarse sand. The sun had begun to fall oncemore, the heated rays of the ball of fire were dieing slowly, and the heat was morphing into a chilling cold. Soon night would be upon the planet...

When the trio were a good distance away, the warrior tensed. His muscles coiling with force, suddenly shot forward, nudging the vent. The force was light enough to pop it from its place, sending it floating down to the sand.

The creatures hulking form bounded with a leap to the ground below. Small particles of sand and debris lifted into the air, raining in a small shower around the silhouette of the Balatu warrior. This went unnoticed by the 3, and they walked on, unaware that they had a god of death watching their every move.

Atlast, they came into a darkening forest. A ways from the crash, but here it was, the trees towered above, thick trunks and scattered bark covering the line of vision. Black Warrior leaped into one of the trees, its thick branch surprisingly supporting his heavy frame. Various shades of blues, greens, yellows and reds scattered themselves across his visor in a large swoop. Thermal vision picked up 3 heat signatures. The invisible hunter leaped through the trees, concealing his location and keeping his place amongst the forest while stalking his prey.

three red lasers focused in the direction of the trio, with no plasma caster, its only function was to get a better view. With a sudden movement, one of the females took to the trees,

“RUN†the female grunted “NOWâ€Â

The 2 humans had begun to run as the woman tackled a foe. Zooming in through the trees, Black Warrior saw a spacecraft of yautja origin. He also saw a warrior of Hunter's Moon, by the name of Concrete Hunter. The female and Concrete began to battle.

Turning his mind away from the yautja and human, he looked at the 2 marines. They began to sprint, running blindly through the dense foliage and hanging branches of the trees. The forest was swallowing them whole, and soon they would be gone, no traces.

Black Warrior sprinted through the treetops, staying only a few feet behind the marines, but being above them. Through the rustling of the leaves and heavy breathing of the marines, a shout was heard.

"What is Shadow doing?!..Wait, i need to stay calm, she knows what she is doing, and she wants us to run...to get away from..."

the female marine said to her male companion, who appeared to be mute, as he simply used signals and opened his mouth without a word said. Before her sentence could be finished however, he words were cut short.
A resounding boom rang through the ears of the marines as a flurry of leaves rained down, and trees shook. Leaves and foliage hung in thick clumps seemingly in mid air. Two yellow flashes appeared, the beasts ghastly eyes revealed themselves to the prey.

The mute swiftly pulled his sidearm and let loose a clip of rounds. The bullets richocheted and blasted bark from trees, one bullet producing sparks as it grazed the metal of the invisible beast's mask. In an attempt to reload his gun, the magazine dislodged and hit the forest floor. Instantly the hunter was upon him. Black Warrior's massive black fingernails dug into the military issue uniform, lifting the marine from the ground and tossing him into the trunk of a surrounding tree.

The other marine, the female, shrieked. She had fallen backwards in the struggle, and was now mindlessly struggling for her own sidearm.

A overbearing pressure clamped around her throat. Nikki was struggling for breath as her slender form was lifted off the ground with ease. Electricity raced up in a humanoid figure, the creature stepped seemingly from the land itself out of invisibility and into the marines vision. The massive yautja stood 7'7" tall, greenish black armor plated the vitals of the creature and silver streaks followed randomly. Scars and injuries riddled both armor and body alike. The marine was now face to face with a God of Death, of one the fiercest set of hunters in the universe. A monstrous roar echoed throughout the surrounding area as Black Warrior challenged his prey, who was still furiously clawing at her holster.

The scaley hand had a grip of death, and the thumb of the monster rotated the marines head. Hanging by the neck, a dogtag fell from its place.

The name read...."Nikkie Murray, Alpha Draconis"

(1/4)

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Predator428's goggles had magnified to their maximum intensity as he watched the group of apes march out into the desert. There was one leader, an injured one on a carrying cart, along with three others. The hunter had tracked a sixth marine as it ran from the hangar, eager to catch up with its own kind. The predator had a perfect vantage point from his hiding place.

A burst of electricity erupted above the hunter's head, showering his mask with sparks from the damaged wires. The hunter watched on undisturbed.

Predator428 was observing the marines through a crack in the hull, having followed them for as long as possible from inside. It appeared as if this was not the best decision, for they had seemingly been ready to go when his clan mates had arrived. Soon, the humans would be out of visible range, and the hunter would have to walk across the open ground to keep an eye on them.

Stealth shouldn't be much of a problem. As long as Predator428 kept up his cloak, the shimmer from the sun's rays would render him unnoticeable. The vermin typically carried motion detectors, but those could be fooled by distance and slow movements. The trackers would be no use at all if they picked up on every slightest movement.

That was the flaw with these creatures. Their weak forms forced them to rely on technology, allowing the predators to easily overpower them. While his race did have a fine mastery of weaponry, it was their skill and bare strength that would allow the hunters to triumph.

Predator428 stepped out of the wreckage. He was a good enough distance away from his prey to be successfully tracked. He kept up a light pace, crouching to keep his form at half its normal height. Predator428 followed the apes for a short distance, enough to notice that the human ship was a good walk away.

Perhaps that was not the best choice. He should probably have sent a message to inform Predator428's elders of his course of action. No, he thought. There could still be humans at the wreckage of the ship. Predator428 could not risk disturbing the hunts of the rest of his kind. Besides, the protection of the mining colony was the true purpose of this outing.

If these humans managed to miraculously stumble across one of the outposts, its secrecy would be lost. If it did come to that, Predator428 would signal PREDATOR of the intruders, allowing them ample time to deal with the meager threat. For now, all the hunter had to do was watch and wait.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

The fear crept in her mind, like a whisper in her ear. Was this even right? The trees looked unlike those on planet earth, or any planet she'd been on. The scientist in her mind wanted her to take a sample to study. The human in her screamed for her legs to run and take her out of this place. Fingers curled around the gun's grip and barrel, making her knuckles as white as a sheet. The eyes roamed this way and that as they ducked and leaped over the branches before any of them could take a swipe at her. The heart thundered in her ears making it harder to decipher between her own noise and those around her. Panic crossed her features; eyes flashed widely around as she heard a loud crack, then a thump as landed on the branch above her.

Nikkie's brother stepped in, taking his position in front of his sister. He wanted to tell her to run, to find shelter until he came to her. But his voice box didn’t work and the face was hidden behind a pure black helmet, to the point of no flesh was seen. She cried out in horror, her voice ripped through the lips, letting the blood curling cry erupt from her throat. She fumbled for the communication device in her ear. A shaking finger pressed the button “Is there†Nikkie stuttered wildly as the reptillian like creature threw her brother as a child would to discard a used up toy.

Fear kept her rooted to the ground, shivering as the large creature curled his large claw-looking hand around her throat. “Anyone out there?†She gasped out, her hand on the grip of the gun, finger twitching on the trigger. Pressing the trigger the bullets erupted from the barrel as she lifted the deadly weapon. At that range, they couldn't miss and a series of little green explosions erupted from the creature as her gunfire traced a line up from his legs to his head.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

PREDATOR sat quietly, perched on top of the main facility’s roof. The memory of the transport crafts containing his fellow brethren who’s soul journey would lead them to the crashed human transport seemed like a distant memory that he desperately tried to keep active in his mind. PREDATOR cycled through is vision modes scanning the surrounding lands for any sign of life, he did this in a nonchalant way.

The threat of invasion wasn’t worth fretting over, if any of the humans were able to make it past the hunting party, they would be in no condition for a full on battle with him. PREDATOR kept his communication lines open, incase a situation were to arise, that required his assistance, he watched as the sun slowly set, it would be dark shortly, which was never a problem. Darkness would only improve their already supreme stealth technology, although if it were true that the humans had been transporting the species we refer to as ‘hard meat’ this could pose a threat, aliens or xenomorphs in some ways could be more stealthy than a predator, their strength and sheer hostility equaled that of any seasoned hunter.

With all his weapons armed, PREDATOR sat awaiting his future. A dreadful feeling kept arising in his thoughts that his future, whether glorious or shameful it would be approaching him soon, very soon.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

This was good, They now had anouther drone to help build the Hive.

Gaunt was now standig next to Avire7777 and looking down on the work they had done so far, The debris was in place and the drones were waiting for their next instructions.
Gaunt thought for a moment then gave them their orders, He hissed to all of them 'You know what to do now, Start sliming over the debris then make the walls and chambers, However I'll make the entrance'.

The drones started to work without any arguement, In a matter of minutes they had made one of the walls and were building it up to the center, Gaunt was making the enterance big enought for a queen to fit through, They had to take that precorsion.

After ten more minutes the Hive was finished, Gaunt wen't through it, Inspecting it, He saw the Queens chamber, The egg chambers to the right and left and dozens of tunnels that led to virtually any part of the Hive, The drones had also made many more chambers which were intended for them and their brothers to come.

The drone that was holding the human came up to Gaunt, He ordered him to slime him to the wall of one of the egg chambers, That reminded him, Hosts they now needed to collect hosts.

Gaunt ordered the five drones to guard and continue to build up the Hive, He wen't over to Assassin and Avire7777 to see if they were ready to come with him, Back to the ship.

XavierBlacknight, Yautja, 14 years ago

Voices... He could hear voices and feel the motion of being carried on something, most likely a stretcher. Alongside this, he could feel that his Akubra had been replaced with a helmet, and his head was aching like a bitch. Going along with the motion of the stretcher he let his head roll sideways and his eyes slipped open just enough that he could see through his lashes, but retain the appearance of unconsciousness to those around him. At the end of the stretcher he could see a human shape, looking much like Gene through the dark haze of his eyelashes. Letting his eyes drift more to the side, he saw another body. The Akubra was unmistakable, it had to be Sam. He owed that man for knocking him out, and he was going to get him back.

There seemed to be no danger but he still let the hand that sat by his side, next to the SIG pistol holstered on his upper right thing, drift to the holster and quietly undo the buckle on the strap holding the pistol in. He waited for a moment, taking a quiet, yet deep, breath and bolted upright with the next roll of the stretcher, yanking the pistol from the holster as he did, startling those carrying the stretcher. As they stopped, he looked around at the land, all of the 360 degrees worth that he could see, and seeing it clear finally settled on Sam. Pointing the pistol, the safety on of course, he climbed off the stretcher, took 3 paces over to the man, glared at him, and promptly let swing hard at him with his left fist, impacting solidly on the man’s right cheek and knocking him to the ground. All he heard was a call of “Oi, What was that for?†from the man as he pulled himself back up onto his feet. Xavier glared at him before speaking. â€ÂKnocking me out with a rifle, you drongo.â€Â. The look in his eyes just dared the Gunny to say something back, but commonsense got the better of him. “Oh... That’s alright then.†he responded. He did kind of deserve it after all, and Xavier never put up with anyone’s shit, especially not shit that came from officers. This was the reason Sam only got a thump on the face, and not a full-blown broken nose and a severe case of lead-in-foot syndrome, he was a Gunnery Sergeant, and a good mate.

Xavier turned and stepped back to the stretcher, lifting his Akubra from the pile of gear that rested on it, placing it over the helmet that now sat upon his head. The hat kept the sun off his face, among other things. He looked around at the desert and lifted the hat back up, and pulling his goggles down before replacing it. He promptly pulled a shemagh from his pocket and wrapped it around his face before pulling it back down around his neck. You could never be too prepared, and in a place like this a sandstorm could flare up at any moment. He lifted his goggles again and pulled them up, resting them on the brim of his hat, the elastic strap assisting in holding it on his helmeted head. Xavier was an Australian, and a desert was home. This was the best sort of place for Outback Squad to be operating, and they all knew it. As he looked around the desert he remembered the times at home, flying around the place in his heavily modified utes and Four-Wheel-Drives.

Shit... The feral. If they weren’t in it something had obviously happened to it. He turned back to glare at Sam. â€ÂWhere’s the ute?†He could tell instantly by the look on Sam’s face with the question that it was most likely destroyed beyond repair. â€ÂIf that thing is destroyed, I’m going to kill someone.†He spoke, crossly. “Probably him.†He added, Jutting a thumb at Delta as he ran up to them.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Thanks to the chemicals which were not yet fully purged from his system, Deathdrop never even noticed the Xenomorph creep up behind him. He had been so shocked at its sudden appearance that he didn't fire when it was in range.

Now it wanted a fight. So be it. Deathdrop fired his right plasma caster (borrowed from one of the more important miners), but not fast enough. Firehunter easily dodged the blast, and lept at Deathdrop.

He was instantly taken off his feet and slammed into the ground, pinned there by the beast's massive weight. Even slashes from his wristblades did not slow the creature as it clawed at his mask and armor.

Pulling in his legs, the Yautja kicked the creature off him long enough to roll away. Unfortunately, he rolled right into a weak area and fell through the ducts into a dimly lit room. The Xenomorph landed seconds after he had gotten himself up and charged him.

Deathdrop was slammed through a weakened wall and into what appeared to be electrical wires. They were live, but severed. Thinking quickly, Deathdrop grabbed two halves of the same wire before the Xenomorph could attack again. Just as it's second jaw was retracting for the death strike, Deathdrop jammed both ends of the wire into the beast's head, electrocuting him.

It would do little to harm an adult xenomorph, but it gave Deathdrop time to throw Firehunter Through the door. As it was recovering, Deathdrop blasted the wall with all 3 plasma caster until there was space to escape. He dove through the newly burned hole and prepared himself for what was sure to be Firehunter's quick recovery...

FireHunter, Yautja, 14 years ago

FireHunter released a terrible scream, like that of tearing metal, but had a earthshaking bass note underlined in the screech. He tore after the troublesome predator that smelled of drugs, catching it rapidly in his two-legged gait. He leaped and landed on Deathdrop's back, the predator collapsed under the mighty weight of FireHunter and was flipped over to meet the face of his assailant.

Saliva dripped from the beast's jaws, which opened wide and revealed a steaming black abyss and the worm-like inner jaw slowly slid out. Deathdrop caught FireHunter by surprise by grasping the inner jaw, which instantly retracted and came out again, punching a hole in the hunter's hand. Green blood ran down Deathdrop's arm, not as much as what usually would have due to the drugs anesthetizing his system.

FireHunter leaped away, growling and hissing, the great creature drew all weapons and rose to full height, rising to a monstrous ten foot eleven.
It's bulging muscles dripped with viscous slime as it anticipated the retaliation.

concretehunter, Yautja, 14 years ago

As i walked to the human ship knowing that their would always be something diferent inside. I knew what i had to do. I have to protect the plannet and if this ship is here then their will be more, alot more, just comeing to see whats happend. i have to get to the human fuel cells and do some medeling. they are highly reactable yet i have no idea were they are. this should be interesting.

i pulled out my maul. and left the second on my back. i crawled up the side of the crashed ship, knowing the surviving humans are panicing at the thought of predators inside their ship. their was a loading dock enterance a bit furtur up. the human ship was ice cold on the night. i wont be able to climb in morning. it will be red hot. i got to the dock and whent to a small pannel on the outer of the ship. might be for outer opening, i riped the pannel of to see that the door made a loud band, it slowly began to seep away from the ship. until i open with no suport pulling itself of the hinges and down to the ground. now i had a way in. and im guessing that the hole ship was aware because of the crash. i crawled in and saw various boxes of sizes and colour. i headed to the door. to see if i could find any directional hints.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

They'd landed somewhere along the side of the ship. It was partly lit due to a gash in the wall. The yautja took note.

The pain made Deathdrop more aware than he'd been in years. The wound was not as deep as he'd thought, but deep enough to prevent him from firing and hand-held weapons. He wiped the blood across his chest armor and prepared himself for a fight.

But not a fair one. He fired all 3 plasma caster several times into the opend wall and began running towards it. The Xenomorph lept through the air at him, not keen to fall for the same trick twice.

What it didn't know was that this was a whole new trick. Just as he hit the wall, the Xenomorph hit him. Deathdrop grabbed the torn side of the ship and let the weight of the xenomorph bust through. It flew out into the sunlight, only barely saving itself from falling the whole way by grabbing the the wall and slowing it's fall. Denied it's prey a second time, the beast roared and charged it's way up the hull.

Deathdrop, meanwhile, got the fuck out of dodge.

He'd lost a plasma caster, but escaped with only a nasty hole in his hand. Running through the first hole and out of the room, he founf himself rushing through a series of dark hallways. Finally stopping when he was certain he'd escaped, Deathdrop slumpped against a wall and collapsed. It was then that he noticed this section still had power...

Black Warrior's concentration faltered. The bullets erupting from the barrel of the gun tore into his unprotected flesh. His legs were protected, the shin and thigh plates richocheting the bullets from their course. The halved chestplate protecting, and his mask protected his war beaten face. The hot sting of metal however, showered his waist. Each individual bullet sending a piercing pain throughout his nerves. Warm luminous blood spilt from the wounds, staining the foliage at his feet. The mighty hunter's hand loosened, and the prey slipped from his grasp.

Nikkie took her chance, and sprang forward. Black Warrior looked up in time to see the slender human attack. Nikkie brought her knee up, and propelling herself foward, knocked the hunter back with a blow to the chest. The god of death stumbled backward, his massive frame hardly allowing for such small weight to move him.

An attack from behind, the mute...
Snake, or so it was read on the marines armor, attempted to distract the warrior. Snake's hands were put together in a fist, and brought down on the back of Bw's head. This sent the hunter reeling forward, he had been caught by surprise. Black Warrior sat slumped over, his slick black dreads hanging over his shoulders, obscuring his face. The warrior breathed heavily as his body attempted to slowly repair the injuries of gunfire. With incredible speed Black Warrior grabbed Nikkie's boots, pulling forward and bringing the soldier off her feet. Her weight hit the floor with a low thud, and her head was sent recoiling from impact on the floor beneath. Swiftly the hunter spun on his knees, bringing his fist upward, uppercutting the mute soldier with a strong reptilian hand. The impact was harsh, Snake's body went limp as he slumped against a tree, unconcious.

Outside, darkness fell faster, but the forest's lighting stayed the same. Its rough branches and thick patches of leaves lay scattered amongst the battlescene. Nikkie rose to her feet, meeting the hunter as he turned. Nikkie brought the pulse rifle back up for another attack. A flurry of bullets flew from the warm metal barrel, scattering in wild directions as the marine tried to steady her hip. One solitary bullet managed to lodge itself in the unprotected left arm of Black Warrior, tearing the skin and letting loose a new flow of blood. Black Warrior closed the 6 foot distance between him and his prey.
Clenching his fist, Black Warrior delivered a swift attack on the female. His right hand hit her stomach, jolting the organs within. Nikkie bent forward, the wind fully knocked from her frame. She spat, warm crimson blood flowed from her mouth in thick lines. In another turn, Bw brought his left elbow around. The maneuver connected with the marine's head. Nikkie's body spun on the loose leaves, blood spurting from her mouth in a wide arc.

(This post only counts towards my fight with Nikki, and not towards Death_Cometh as of now, since he has not fought back yet, sorry if this is short, not much time) so

N- (2/4)
D- (1/4)

Jean, Yautja, 14 years ago

As soon as Xavier rolled off the stretcher and pointed to another Marine saying he would kill someone if the archaic car was broken down, Jean moved herself between Xavier and the other person.

"I think we can all calm down," Jean said. "After-all, we're so far from the crash site already, we can continue to make good time if we don't fight each other."

Jean folded the stretcher and carried it with her free hand and continued walking, hoping that everyone else would start picking up the pace. The plan was sound, but Humans were unpredictable.