-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

A dimming light flickered on and off, bouncing off the walls and revealing their scorched and worn appearance. Gas steamed throughout the room. “Holy shit.â€Â
One figure dressed in the black of the shadows scuffed at the sight. His partner coughed in disbelief; not at the corpse lying on the cracked floor but at the hunter standing up. “Oh, what? Don’t tell me you still don’t think a bug was here.â€Â
“There ain’t no way, man. I thought I saw the last of them a long time ago.†The blue light from their dead brother’s wrist computer still flickered. “He didn’t deserve this.â€Â
His partner’s cold hand fell upon his shoulder and rested for a moment. “Yeah. Let’s get out of here, let the authorities take care of it, yeah?â€Â
The hand was pulled off. “Yeah, sure.â€Â
His buddy left the room.
But he wasn’t alone.

“An engineer and an inmate were found dead. They’re being identified as we speak…â€Â

Thousands of thoughts unworthy of swimming through the pool of purity drifted around in the shadow’s mind. Predator. What do you look like?…

Oh-ho, what do we have here?
The weather was unbearable – well, maybe to one of those humans. A gust of wind, only a light breeze the moment before, gained strength; the storm clouds now completely obscured the sky. The air smelled of imminent rain. Rain. I haven’t seen you for so long, my friend! Its arm stretched upwards and the palm of its hand revealed itself as the hand’s six fingers uncurled like a flower reaching maturity.
Hug the walls and stay low. You’ll have your honor back in a minute.
The wind. It was strong.
Let’s get out of the rain. Yes, that’s a good idea.
Burnt skin scraped across a rough surface. Its body rushed through the harmed wall. As the black colossus slipped through enemy lines it thought of its friend. A rain-drenched bug shook itself clean and dropped on all fours. It rushed towards an exit and peered around the corner. An elbow placed itself gently along the railing placed upon the wall. Nothing. Yet. But its instincts, those were telling the beast that something was up. This place should be well-guarded. Yet it’s like taking a penis from a baby!
The black again moved forward and surveyed the hallway ahead. Its large cranium pulled itself back.
Nothing. . . So there’s no point in finding a vent suitable for travel. Ah, but this is a trick! Oh, I see what you did there, hunter! You won’t win this game of hide-n-seek, no you won’t! You’re you, and I’m… well, I’m me!
The shadow stood upright and slammed its entire body into the ceiling. And then the shadow was gone.

“So tell me again what you saw.â€Â
One hunter stood while another sat in a chair. “I’m telling you, a xenomorph! It was a fucking xenomorph! Do you always act like a total fucking dick, or is today special?â€Â
The chair’s back slammed against the floor and an armored foot pressed on a neck. “I’m going to ask you again.â€Â
“X-E-N-O-M-O-R-P-H. You do know how to spell, don’t you?†He struggled to keep a steady voice; the foot against his throat didn’t help much and he coughed.
“Calm down. Just because your boyfriend’s dead…â€Â
“Fuck you.†Saliva shot against the standing hunter’s face and he wiped it off in disgust.
“Okay, princess, we’ll look into this whole bug conspiracy. As for you…â€Â

Predator.
Yes, Predator.
Do you know what he looks like?
This parchment I found. This is him, I’m certain.
Good.

GeneWells, Yautja, 14 years ago

Her lips needed balm, or water. Her whole body needed water, but one thing she didn't want was to die of dehydration if they got stuck here for days, or weeks. One canteen wouldn't last more than a day, and without plants she couldn't extract water from anything unless it rained. If a desert rain was anything to go on back home that could be just as dangerous as the dry beating sun.

"Fuck!" she cursed, cracking her neck after they sat for what seemed like just minutes but was actually more like half an hour. Too long to sit still in the sun.

"Ugh, let's get this out of the way."

Heading over to Dunn, Gene spoke to him, and nodded to his agreement of moving out. But she wasn't going into the bone yard, it gave little shade, and a whole lot of danger. It wouldn't be worth going through it to just walk around the outside of it. Hefting her rifle to her shoulders she coughed openly a few times to clear her raspy throat before moving around and patting each person on the shoulder.

"Come on, get up we're moving out. Take a sip of water and make sure you have all your gear."

After walking among the tired, water seeking people Gene started the annoyingly slow trek towards the bone yard. Looking back she saw everyone following in a close yet spread out pattern, someone out back scanning like she had been. She scanned the bone yard with her scope, looking for movement but saw none. Just the wind blowing dust around. There was still a slight dust storm, but it didn't affect visibility that much. Her scanner picked up no movement, but they were still a good two hundred meters off, too far for the range to pick anything up.

She walked them in a slow arc until they trekked parallel with the bone yard, about eighty meters away from the closest bones. Dunn had told her to keep a close watch on the bone yard, and that a couple of eyes would continue to watch the expanse of desert, with someone scanning behind them. It seemed like a good network for covering their movement.

They really needed to know something about their surroundings though, walking nowhere in particular wasn't the best idea in the world. However, sitting still and waiting with two alien species possibly on your tail was even worse. Maybe if they had supplies out the ass, water, ammunition and shade they could did in. But how long till someone would even get to the planet, the distances through space were too far, it would take longer than they could survive considering their lack of supplies.

They walked on...

Each steady step took them down the edge of the bone yard, until hours had passed. Gene spotted something further up ahead, and took a knee for a steady scan of the terrain.

"If you are itching for a drink take a sip now," Gene explained as she paused from walking to do the same. It helped to gauge how often you should drink, maybe it would help everyone else to be told when to drink as well.

With a slow careful view of the rocky terrain that they had reached, Gene smiled slightly. It would make walking much easier, and they could avoid leaving obvious tracks.

"Boss, we've hit rocks..." she called over comms, before getting up and waving everyone on again. Adding a bit of enthusiasm to it hoping to inspire some faster walking. Taking the opportunity to drink before forgetting.

She felt like jogging, but knew it would use up too much energy, walking through the sand was sucking it out of them all. With the first footstep onto the smooth surface she almost collapsed to one knee from relief, but instead continued to walk, now easier.

Good, they found a new type of terrain, it was a change of scenery, and lifted spirits a bit more. But without shade, rescue or finding some way off this rock, no amount of lifting spirits would matter.

My friend, you will go after the one known as… the Predator. Bring his dead body and shove it in the faces of the citizens living here.

What of you?

When you’re done with the first leader… I will kill the rest of them.

Surely you’re not serious. That would be suicide.

I’m serious. And don’t ever call me Shirley.

A lift brought the gray beast further upwards from the floor below. The animal’s hands didn’t hesitate to take the thick gate of the elevator and pry it open. It scuttled into a corner and observed the room. Still nothing. Yet. It had to keep thinking yet. . . And the beast quickened its swift movements throughout the hunter complex. This was a different – unusual – sort of reconnaissance. But similar to the fact that every weapon utilized for combat in the vast universe served similar purposes, this act of stealth only basically did what was needed, regardless of being different, as did the human’s or hunter’s method of recon.

Swift but frighteningly foreign. It wasn’t beauty. It was freakishly graceful.
Twelve fingers fell onto the ground and pulled several hundred pounds of raw terror forward into a new area, towards God-knows-where. It was cramped. A feeling the royal guard was accustomed to. The walls were dangerously close for something of the beast’s immense size, encasing it to the point where you would think it would be extremely uncomfortable. It was not. As animalistic as it was, it was far from being just another animal. An animal with feelings, an animal with emotion. That type of animal this was not.

No animal was intelligent like this. So outlandishly deviant. But the bug didn’t have time for deep thinking like this. It only had time to please its mother.

Mother, are you proud yet? Are you pleased? You better be, you bitch.
It pulled its head back, only to force it forward again, denting the metal coating of the wall so much that it burst a hole into the barrier between it and the other side. This is the way to the middle… isn’t it? The center? Why I am going there? No, what I’m going to do…

It screeched.

I… I want… I want to kill. That’s all I know! I’m a pawn in a larger plan. Well, if my only purpose is to serve a giant bitch and be killed then I might as well go out with a bang!

An intense blue light reflected off a machete-like tool, slicing the air where the beast had previously been. The royal guard’s crest was barely missed by a second blade, as sharp and deadly as the first, its brilliant silver sliding along the bare tip of the beast’s overgrown cranium.

Now for the monster’s turn. An elongated tail, skeletal in appearance and black in color, whipped around the immediate area in hopes of catching a target. Controlled chaos.

Screams were muffled by the monster’s hands. Its throbbing tail stiffened as it punched itself through a chest, and then another. A vividly intense green gushed and sprayed along the cold floor. One hunter flipped backward and quickly dodged an incoming swipe from the foreign presence. This sudden movement allowed for him to acquire one of its longer spear-like weapons, but the black colossus easily knocked it out of his hands. His next move was lying upon the ground with his fallen partner without a care in the world. Not that he could care about anything; much less do anything else, being dead.

Another hunter lay lifelessly upon the floor, arms and legs as well as his heart mutilated. Enormous feet violently mashed their pale faces to a pulp. Their enemy’s uneven and stiff movement horrified them, even as the beast had lost the element of surprise. One rested in the corner, a hint of disbelief in his course, heavy breathing, and he twitched now and then. The black shadow let him live. But his penis was missing.

Ferocious claws ripped the reproductive appendage from between the hunter’s muscular legs. Of course, it couldn’t have gotten this trophy untouched; minor cuts everywhere. But further observation of this recently acquired souvenir revealed something. A minor imperfection. Those… those sperm sacks. They were missing. Oh, what luck. It took the downed warrior’s frigid testicles and attempted to reattach them, to no avail. It dropped the sack, soggy and rubbery.

An arm lifted the hand that held the hunter’s imperfect penis. Saliva trickled down onto the floor like the water from a river into an ocean during a storm. The black latex for skin surrounding its mouth tightened as it stretched. Shiny silver teeth were revealed. The beast’s teeth separated and the penis was devoured.

Diminutive portions of rubber-like flesh fell upon the floor. Powerful jaws clasped together continuously. The murderous fiend leaned back, stretched out its muscled arms and grasped nothing but power. Its venerable maw enlarged. For a moment there was painful silence. Breath shot from its mouth and the beast bayed; the despair of a thousand souls could be heard.

The hunter in the corner only watched. And his partner’s assailant was gone.

Soon my little friend will take care of this Predator. Soon our brothers will arrive and attack. Soon… mother will be pleased.

“There were scorch marks but no sign of fire. Three dead… what? Alive? And… his what is missing?â€Â

“You… may be right. …About your xenomorph theory.â€Â

“Thank you. Now, let me go.â€Â
“
“No. We need to keep you here, uh… No Face, is it? I understand you came out on top during your hard meat trial.â€Â

“So?â€Â

“If you’re willing to repeat that trial, then maybe I’ll be willing to send you home to your clan.â€Â

“…I’m listening.â€Â

The guards were alert. Four dead, one badly wounded. The one shadow in the bright of light speculated that the enemy’s leader – these elders – would get involved. Somehow. Four dead within six hours? The Warrior knew that was unusual. Of course they would be alert. But what if they weren’t? No, they would be. And this… Predator… would show himself.

But he’ll be with the other elders! I can’t kill them all at the same time!...

Or maybe he’ll be alone. With him alone I can kill him. Kill him and start a riot! The Praetorian will take care of the rest of the elders. And then I’ll still be alive! And then maybe…

Optimism. …Maybe I need to pass it on.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hmmm ...

The bordom was getting to Gaunt now, Despite he had just killed three of those tree creatures ten minutes ago he wanted ... MORE!.

Now he was with War and they had Bloo's sent, If Bloo was somewhere that would always meen there was something else with him.

He could sense them ... Humans or Preds? It didn't matter, Either way there would be prey to fight.
Gaunts body shivered with happyness, He picked up the pace leaving the two Predaliens behind him and started to run level with War.

They were almost there now, He turned his head around and screached back at the Predaliens ordering them to hurry up, He turned his head back again and started to run full pelt towards the area Bloo was in.

He let out a roar of joy as He picked up some new sents, only a few but that was anougth.
He saw a mining facility up ahead ... Gaunt turned his head to War and screached' So whats the plan? '.

“No. No way.†No Face, the hunter previously being intensely interrogated and now being poorly persuaded, pushed himself and the plainly-crafted metal chair which he rested on backwards toward the wall. “No way.â€Â

His interrogator, one of the higher-ranked guards assigned to force command and any high-profile prison crimes, gently sat down and calmed himself. “Okay, look…â€Â

No Face interrupted. “Why do you need me to do that? You have whole fucking groups at your disposal.†A mandible roughly clicked.

“Of course. And they’re all making sure no one like you gets out. Obviously I need to teach them a lesson,†the guard said, “seeing as you got out. But if anyone absolutely did have to escape, I’m almost glad it was you.â€Â

No Face eyed him curiously. “And why is that?â€Â

“You and I both know it. You don’t belong here. You’re no criminal. No. If, uh… if anything… you’re just someone who had been in the wrong place at the wrong time, am I right?â€Â

“You say that suggestively.â€Â

What showed on the guard’s face is what you could say was a smirk. “Yes. You’re not exactly innocent. Yet. But you’re in here because you hunted illegal prey. Even…†he mouthed the words ‘women’ ‘children,’ “…but despite that, you’re one of the best. The highest marks from the hard meat trial I’ve ever seen. You were on your way to greatness. And you still can be. If you work with me.â€Â

“Well, damn. I don’t suppose we’d be workin’ together, no?â€Â

“We can. But I know you prefer to work alone with only additional support. That’s what I’ll be doing.â€Â

“…And I’ll be free?†No Face rubbed his chin.

“Of course. And if you wish, you may keep a, uh… trophy or two. We’ll give you everything you need. Or want. Dispose this place of the xenomorphs. Complete the task and you’ll be free. We’ll have to monitor you for a decade, but then it’s smooth flying from there.â€Â

No face grinned. “Where do I sign up, chief?â€Â

Simultaneous roars from the numerous machines working drills and material refinement were the only sound to fill the dense air of the giant metal complex these hunters called home. Home. It would be home soon.

A ridged head blending perfectly with the absolute darkness bent upward. It swiveled to the left and then to the right, hissing in anticipation. The thrill of the kill. Something this beast had in common with those hunters. Find this Predator. It would only have to accomplish this simple task. But how simple was it? No, it wasn’t. A tail squirmed around and finally fell calm. The beast reassured itself. Confidence. Silver claws trudged through the debris in this dark corner and flew across from one end of this hall to the other. A little closer now. A little closer. Its muscles knew no boundaries, its mind no emotional setbacks, its goal clear. The Warrior lumped around on all fours swiftly but cautiously, spending every waking moment in paranoia. That way or this way? Will the attack come from behind? Although no one knew it was there – yet – it could never be too sure.

Another corner and it glanced first at the other ominous, dark end. Only more halls. But on the sides of the endless corridor were doors. Many. Dorms? Possibly. This could either be the citizen’s retreats or the elder’s cabins. But why would they stay here with the common folk? Even mother had her own chamber. Yes, the Warrior was close, but not exactly where it wanted to be. It hopped around the corner, hugging the middle way, vicariously leaving bits of cool saliva in its tracks. Around one corner. And another. One pair of powerful hind legs pushed the mass of the insect even faster, its tail struggling to keep up.

A buzzing noise protruding from the refrigerating mechanism in the corner of the compact room was all No Face could hear while reading his briefing. A pile in the left of the room beside the refrigerator was composed of the rags and bracelets he had previously been wearing. No more. A portable computer of the latest model worn on his left arm, a mechanical wonder worn on his right. The wiring meshes adorning his body felt… good. The slick metal armor covering his body was also a nice addition. A fresh change of wardrobe, some nice new toys, and freedom offered by having him do what he loved to do. Things were looking up.

Fully armed, he stood from the sofa made from various skins and furs and stretched. Happy. Glad. Fuzzy. Comfortable was the word that came to mind. And now, after nearly a century of being captive in this god-forsaken prison, he was going to relive the action. The loose plates of metal upon his muscular arm clanked together as it raised, his fingers curling into a fist. Two razor-sharp blades slid out and the light illuminating the room brilliantly shown off them. No Face admired their craft for a moment and moved on to another one of his newly acquired toys. A bladed stick used more for just ceremonial purposes – decorated beautifully with markings of the hunt, crafted with superior metals… just right. A thumb pressed gently upon the shell exterior of the handle and two poles shot out from both sides, both equally stunning.

A light shoulder-mounted cannon lay next to the left of his neck. It spun in a one-hundred-eighty degree motion without making so much as a slight buzz, a sound similar to the one the refrigerator made, but much more silent. An unusual model to No Face; he thought to himself, “was I really out for this long?†The shape, the size and weight, everything to the energy pack worn upon his back. It was different. But it would do. Upon his utility belt were various types of tools: a med-kit, numerous smaller pins, and an automatic machine-pistol, not to mention a few other things. All light, all complimenting No Face’s style of play.

And now… his bio-mask. He hadn’t worn one for so long. The touch was so foreign. Even when he was used to the feel he preferred to have it off. But he knew it was needed. The crab demons of the bugs were not to be taken lightly. He assumed they couldn’t impregnate him if he had it on. He sat himself down, one calf of his leg resting upon the knee of the other. No Face held the mask and stared. “When I put this on… the deal is done.†The mask secured. A gas spewed, signaling its secure fit. And the hunter stood.

“No Face. Secure the outer perimeter first. I’ve warned the other guards and they’ll be on the lookout.â€Â

No Face grunted in disapproval. “So why exactly am I doing this?â€Â

“I can’t risk having any of my guards leaving their posts.â€Â

He had a communicator within his mask that he could access through his wrist contraption. The light blue of the hologram that represented the map of the Yautja complex as well as the area outside the facility within a two mile radius reflected off No Face’s mask. A finger dialed in a few buttons and hologram was sucked back into the computer. As he made his way to an exit, he spotted a few former inmates staring. He only nodded and they all went back to their previous actions.

The hunter made his way to another corridor, the end of which led to one of the heavily-guarded exits near the back of the facility. He entered. Bots, guards and electrical fences. How nice, he thought. The constant drone of the electrical fences was all that No Face could hear. Several of the guards let him pass; there would only be six more thick gates guarding the actual exit. The exit. A hand quenched. He hadn’t been outside for a long time.

Once there, he signaled in his partner and told of his current location. And then... he stepped outside.

The squeak of the wheel turning gave No Face Goosebumps. Gears turned. A bulky metal frame slid to the left and the gates to his back locked shut. Violent, shifty winds could be heard. Rain covered armor feet. A storm. A constant storm. But he would do his mission or be sent back. “No. I’m not going back.†There, beyond the final gate that now stood behind No Face, were searchlights mounted upon massive defense towers. But of course, they were all machine – none of the guards were outside. Movement was becoming difficult. It took what seemed like an hour to move to the tower and secure a tracking device, so that he may find his way back to this entrance in case of emergency.

It would be another ten minutes to climb to the very top the tower. The only section of the defensive tower that was hollow and inhabitable was the top where a guard could shift the searchlight manually, or input controls to shut them down, yet it was covered only by metal poles and a thick head. How primitive. This reminds me of the human military on earth with their, ah… light towers. Once at the top, No Face placed an assortment of tools upon a table. The wind still blew hard and had nearly knocked No Face off of the side of the tower. Fortunately for him the tower was built where there were trench-like areas in the sides with ladders to protect the guards from whatever natural disaster threatened their well-being.

His rags rain-drenched, he twisted them and sprayed the metal floor with water. His head shivered and braids beaded against each other. “I’m in one of your towers. Not very impressive, by the way.â€Â

A voice buzzed in. “Good.†His partner dismissed replying to the comment but chuckled sarcastically. “Now set up a camera in each one.â€Â

“Each one? Oh, you’re buzz kill.â€Â

One pre-built camera was taken out of a leather pack. No Face took one of his tools and adjusted a bolt on the camera and placed it on the only window in the room. “Okay, I’ve got – hold it. What’s that?â€Â

A serpent.

He saw it. Several of them. The one that he eyed the most was the creature behind the first. Very stark… very… gaunt in appearance. “What do you see? Just place the cameras and head back.â€Â

“Hold that thought.â€Â

A mess hall. Predator. Where are you hiding?

A door slid open.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

ds is runing to battle wondering if it's the right choice, it better be becouse he's almost there...

he stop's and see's the outpost and hiss's "so this the yautja's outpost heh it won't be for much longer." as drool run's down his mouth. ds hunger's for blood, and see's four alien's. and then look's up and see's a man in the tower, ds hiss's 'so is that one of there's he stand's on two leg's and uses machines i wonder how good they are at hand to hand combat well i guess we will find out.' as he slowly crawl's toword the other aliens.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Even though the metal walls that formed his chamber created a great deal of sound damping, slight echoes and noises could still be heard, emitting from the many different machines and beings that made up this enormous facility. The metals however did distort the sounds a great deal, one would have to concentrate to make any sense of them. Inside the chamber the lighting was set very low, a light mist of atmospheric smoke flooded floor, making any obstacles less than a few millimeters tall impossible to spot. The smoke would slowly drift upwards, dissipating as it reached higher altitudes. Combined with the low and some times malfunctioning lighting it gave the chamber a rather uncomfortable appeal to most.

However PREDATORv2 was more than at peace in his small ‘hole’, he had setup the chamber’s environmental controls himself. He sat in a meditative state, staring down at the armor that hugged his body, it was dark and brownish in color, as if the metal had been burned, thousands of scratches littered every bit of the armor, a tribute to all the battles it had survived. PREDATORv2 arose rotating his arms slightly, they had become numb in the time he had rested, age was always creeping up on him, PREDATORv2 tilted his head from left to right, exercising his numb neck muscles. He shot a glance at the door, as if to question the inanimate object whether he should leave his current confines. “Hmmmh, might as well†he muttered to himself, approaching the door he paused a few seconding composing himself before slamming the open button the key pad next to the door, causing the once dead object to come alive. PREDATORv2 walked through the gateway to the outside world warily, he carefully dodged the ceiling tiles as he’d done once before, it was odd that the maintenance crew had not come to fix the annoyance, most of the time there were good about keeping the dormitory hallways clear.

PREDATORv2 made his way down the empty hallways, a noise broke his train of thought as he rhythmically marched down the silent hallways, the noise; a low growling came from his stomach, reminding him that it had be quite some time since he eaten, steering away from he original path. PREDATORv2 made his way towards the mess hall, hopefully he could find something there worth consuming. As he neared his destination pounding foot steps could be heard approaching his position, these matched that of a panicked guard or mine worked, he’d find out soon enough. A mine worker! He was tearing down the hallway with his head turned watching his back, before the fool could stop himself he slammed directly into the already irritated elder, the worker fell hard on the grated floor the impact barely nudged PREDATORv2 the fool was barely half his size, it was astounding that they were even of the same race. The worker instantly stared at the object that had stopped his escape letting “Move you goddamn…†slip from his lips, the worker cut his insult short the panicked look on his face soon changed to pure terror.

PREDATORv2 glared at the falling worker who began to shake, awaiting his explanation. The worker quickly dropped to his knees kneeling before the elder, “My apologizes…Elder, there was an attack…my friends they’re dead….the guards, they say nothing to us, I know…I know what happened!†the worker had to fight from screaming the speech at PREDATORv2. The poor bastard looked as he might die from fright. Most of the daily operations were run by the guards that were staffed at the facility, the elders were left to do as they pleased most of the time, but with the advent of human’s arriving on the planet with whatever cargo they had carried, it didn’t surprise PREDATORv2 that an attacked occurred even here, but what killed those mine workers? It aggravated PREDATORv2 that none of the staff had tried contacting him about the attack, this set off a memory of his wrist computer flashing while he rested in his chambers “Damn†he thought to himself.

PREDATORv2 activated his wrist computer, and there it all was, they had tried to get into contact with him hours ago. This made PREDATORv2 smirk behind his mask, which seemed to help the mine worker relax a bit. The worker rose to his feet, PREDATORv2 gestured him to follow, they continued to make the journey towards the mess hall, he’d worry about the details after getting something eat.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Somehow, some way, every hunt had some component of tree-climbing. The younger 428 had already made his way to the top of one of the huge bone spires, leaving Deathdrop to pull himself up rung by rung.

Deathdrop hated all this waiting around while cloaked, but it was unavoidable given the situation. Patience was often the line between life and death on a hunt, and he'd seen too many otherwise skilled warriors dead before their time because they lacked the foresight to pick their spots.

From his spot on the bone spire, the humans looked tiny, giving him a superior view of them. There were a good-sized pack; more than he'd expected after seeing the crash site. They were nearly all armed and alert, which eliminated picking off stragglers as an option. They'd have to play this carefully...

428 had taken his position; it was time for Deathdrop to prepare himself. He slowly made his way down, switching to thermal vision mode as he did so. Even in the intense heat, their bodies lit up like flames.

There was a scratching sound, and Deathdrop looked behind him. 6 limbs, an arched back, a face like a baboon's ass, and large pinchers for a mouth.

Yes, that was a native carnivore. Yes, Deathdrop had blown hundreds just like it away during his exile. And yes, he was starting to buy that theory that these things could recognize Yautja by their scent.

As it leapt, Deathdrop slid upside down, giving him a perfect view of the little bugger flying the full 30 feet out of the tree.

And landing within 6 feet of one of the humans.

"Oops."

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Predator428 cocked himself still, drawing in his breath as he watched the chattering creature fall to the ground in a frenzy. Deathdrop hung from the bonespire like a tool, letting a single "oops" transmit to his mask comm unit as the bug hit the ground.

The marines frenzied. Each of the apes jumped at the sound of their blaring motion detectors, all training their weapons on the creature wildly trying to right itself. The soldiers all began to fire as their earlier tensions released them selves. The bug was almost disintegrated by the dozens of bullets tearing it apart. The ape's startled fire continued until their leader shouted at them to stop, the one wearing some sort of wide brimmed hat.

He began to bark orders in the human tongue as he pointed wildly back and forth between the now dead bug and his men. Even with Predator428's rudimentary understanding of the ape's language, he could detect a ridiculous accent from the human. The only words he managed to pick up were "switch" and "red". As the apes began to comply to their leaders demands, the ones with helmets switched a small visor over one of their eyes. Infa-red. Fuckers.

The camouflage systems currently in use by Deathdrop and himself only protected them from bare sight. Their suits actually generated heat. The hunters were going to be spotted and soon.

Predator428 began to slowly crawl down, trying his best to limit any noise from his decent. The vermin's motion trackers were meant to detect movement from their front, not above. Above was Predator428 and Deathdrop's position. When the predator reached a height of about three meters from the ground, he crouched onto a protruding bone and looked down. Right above the red furred head of a human sniper.

Their prey had formed themselves into a small circle facing outward in an attempt to scan every direction with their thermal vision. Idiots.

The final sight from that sniper was the masked face of Predator428 as he hung from the bone by his knees, flipping onto a hanging position to face her. The hunter's left arm wrapped around his prey's arms and chest, pinning them to her sides as his right hand drove forth. The only sound was a crunch and a slight whoosh of air as his wristblades pierced her neck. In one smooth the hunter swung himself back up into a sitting position on the bone, holding his now upside down prize as it gave a few last twitches.

It had been so damn expertly done, Predator428 let an incredibly smug look sweep across his face. Just as the red haired corpse dropped her gun, striking another soldier on the head.

All the comotion shocked Deathdrop into action as he leaped from branch to branch, descending lower and lower (and muttering again and again that he was too old for this shit) before at last landing at the base of the spire. Waiting for the gunfire to die down (he assumed 428 was drawing fire to break up the group) Deathdrop leapt from behind the tree and began firing his shouldr-mounted plasma caster wildly.

But when he though about it, he realised that this situation called for Ole' Painless. Whipping out the ridiculously large handheld plasma caster, he began blasting the ground to scater them, then ducked behind what looked like some sort of piece of shit vehicle they had been repairing. There were Xenomorphs lose, and they were repairing vehicles.

"Thank the fucking Hish..." he muttered as he began blasting away at the regrouping apes. He had managed to kill 1 or 2 of them so far (they were faster than he expected), and there would be more if he had his way.

"DIE MOTHERFUCKERS! HAIRLESS APES! I WIPE MY ASS WITH YOUR PLANET! I FUCK YOUR PLANET!"

428's voice came over the comlink.
"You can't fuck anything you stupid sod!"

"Shit!", cried Predator428 as the bone he had tried to jump on snapped underneath his weight. The hunter fell to the ground temporarily tangled up in the limbs of the ex-marine's body, his trophy that he had somehow managed to hold onto. He grabbed it by the scruff of its blood stained neck and ran towards a scraggly tree infront of him.

In between the annoyingly loud shouts of the now scattering marines as they fired at anything that moved, along with Deathdrop's incessant firing from his symbolic phallus, the entire area was one big mess.

The hunter ducked to avoid the the stray bullet, jumping up to grab onto a sturdy branch with one hand, supporting the body of his recent kill on the other. Predator428 was just hauling himself up when he heard a particularly loud bang, at the same time feeling a spatter of something wet splash across his back. He looked down over his shoulder to see the torso of his trophy blown wide open by a shotgun blast, the shooter standing directly behind him. The ape shouted something about "You scaly fuck!" as he ran towards the hunter, struggling to load more shells into his recently fired shotgun.

Predator428 gave an inarticulate cry of anger as he let himself fall back to the ground. His arm holding the now ruined trophy drew back, flinging the body at that damn marine just as he pumped back the slide on his weapon. The corpse slammed into the vermin's torso as he was knocked to the ground. Predator428 stomped toward him, oblivious to Deathdrop's insane antics as he unslung the rivet gun from his back.

He shot the bastard in knee, sending a foot long spike driving through the bone and nailing to to the sandy ground bellow. Predator428 sent another shot into the ape's shoulder as he stepped onto the marines chest, obscuring the name patch that read "Xavier". The hunter jammed the barrel of the weapon onto the man's nose, taking the time to force the ape's head backwards before squeezing the firing mechanism.

An immense array of threatening shades rose abruptly from the floor in unison, animating the earth with a disturbingly graceful escalation from their resting places. Several of them peered at each other and gnawed at the air, visualizing their prey’s squishy flesh ripping between their hoary teeth, savoring every last bit. In no more than a second had the chaos uprooted into something more. Boney, ridged tails scurried across the wasteland and managed not bumping into one another. Warm saliva trickled from the bottom of their jaws and lashed around, splashing upon the earth of the dusty planet and grossly coating the paws of the sick horde as they flurried past.

Only now had they begun to filter out of this daunting black chasm of nothingness where they had previously awaited their mother’s commands in order to strike the enemy at the precise time. Each one possessed the eagerness of a fowl learning to take to the skies. Their cries were nightmarish, their appearance even more so with their skeletal exterior and their demonic interior. The leader of this pack snarled at its lesser drones and beat them into fighting shape. It swiveled its head towards the direction of a tiny silver speck in the night. Streams of air shot through each of their throats, and they bayed intensely. The leader composed this symphony of the dark with flaming passion, even beautifully ending the piece with a sick cough of mucus and saliva.

There were tens of hundreds of them, all impatiently awaiting their turn to fulfill their own individual urges to spread the word of their royal mother. Any sense of civilization had vanished. This newly discovered bestiality forced any sign of straight and forward organization into an incomprehensible pandemonium. Claws grazing the ground, razor-sharp teeth gnashing together violently at the air, foreign minds in equally foreign heads facing but one direction and one goal: to kill.

Their biomechanical structure mixed together with the appearance of a living being was proof that there was a god; only some beholder of some divine power could possibly muster up the courage and will to take the thoughts of the devil himself and materialize them into a beast that was truly damned from its forsaken birth.

They were horrifyingly frightening. They were bastard spawns of the Ninth Circle’s deviant fiends. They… were Aliens.

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

Battle had begun. The blaze of gunfire erupted from the massive graveyard. After this, the bones of the once mighty tree-beings would no longer be the only remains littering such a barren place.

In a circular whisp of fog the god of death dropped from the sky above, frontflipping over the battlescene as his cloak deactivated and the eletricity raced along his hardened muscles. Black Warrior let out a planetshaking roar as his naginata screamed from its place along his back. A whirlwind of death and dismemberment stormed along the ghostwhite sand of the graveyard as the naginata was skillfully handled in the scaled claws of Black Warrior.

"You cant have all the fun without me, crazy bastards" the yautja clicked in excitement to his fellow clanmates.

The trio, only 3 of the feared yautja warriors, were going to tear the human threat to pieces. They would have fun with this, for bloodlust, for honor...

Meanwhile, back at the main, the hovercraft slowed its speed, turning and dropping to a stop at the docking bay behind the facility. A message was automatically sent to Pv2, notifying him of the arrival, the hostage within.

Deathdrop, for the first time in decades, was having fun. As the shape of a male human exploded into chunks of goo (his third kill in a row), Deathdrop noted how panicked humans got when things didn't go according to plan.

Only natural of course; they evolved from plant-munchers. None of that hunter-gatherer bullshit for the Yautja; they had simply killed everything else that was a threat, THEN worried about making a wheel.

That was his problem with the humans; unlike the Yautja, they didn't have to be a violent people. They could have-

There was a flash of bullets, and, in the middle of his philosophical musings, his plasma caster stopped working. A stray bullet had hit the caster, and it couldn't shoot anymore. One of the marines had, in his wisdom, decided to use his last bullet to disable Deathdrop's gun.

That had been a mistake.

"IT WAS ALL I HAD LEFT, YOU BASTARDS!!"

He pulled out the knife and went to work.

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

Black Warrior was slicing through soft flesh, rendering appendiges useless and limp. Fresh crimson blood painted the ghostly spires, red spikes reaching out as if to stab the sky itself.

A knife, its serrated edges lunging, sparked across the backplate of the god of death. Black Warrior's lengthy dreads spun arround, metal rings colliding and whipping across his battle scarred helmet. His heat visor sparked up on half of his mask, his favorite setting. The other half showed a normal human vision. The woman, her chest bearing the name "Rykov" screamed in anger at the hulking yautja warrior. Black Warrior flung his wrist, spearing the woman's combat boot to the ground by the golden anchor of the naginata. Her foot, with an easy twist, could be amputated halfway, the monstorous blades already threatening to do so as they reached across the boot. She looked down, and drew her sidearm. A large desert eagle, with smokelike reflections on its silver sheen, drew upward. Rykov fired three shots, 1 piercing Black Warrior's abdomen and the other two skidding off of his mask, denting it. The warrior stepped forward, grinning as a terrifying click alerted the human that her protection was gone, bullet clip dry.

The menacing creature toward above his human opponent, crimson blood pooling around his massive clawed footwear. Muscle coiled and tightened as the yautja's arms opened outward, as if to give a deathly embrace to the human. With a quick motion, the hands clapped together, crushing the human's skull between the stretched fingers. Bw roared, watching the blood and brain splatter from the openings in Rykov's now lifeless head. The body dropped to the floor, all warmth slowly seeping from it.

He would come to claim this prize later, now the god of death would focus on the others. Regaining his naginata, he waded into the crowd and continued to claim the lives of the marines.

Ruthless, feared by many, crowded spaces and large groups were his specialty. Black Warrior was a reaper in disguise...a stork in reverse, the naginata, his scythe.

Deathdrop's mask covered with blood, so he removed it, revealing his scar-covered face. He pulled the knife out of the human's lower jaw and swung it in an arc, slashing the throat of another. As it lay dying, Deathdrop fell against a spire, his rage finally exhausted.

The position was vulnerable, but luckily, the battle was soon over. The few remaining humans were swiftly slaughtered by 428 and Black Warrior, leaving the 3 Yautja alone to dress their wounds. As Black Warrior began claiming his trophies, 428 eyed the scant remains of the creature that had caused the whole mess.

"What exactly possessed you to throw that creature out of the tree?"

Deathdrop looked up. "I didn't throw it; it jumped. We'll sort that out later. Do one of you have a medi-kit? I'm bleeding all over myself."

The two warriors looked at him, then at each other.

Going into private mode on his com-link, BW spoke to 428.

"Do you think it's a good idea to let him near medication?"

"I'd advise against it" said 428, "But you're the elder."

The two thought for a long time.

"Are you two going to stand there all day, or what?!"

FireHunter, Yautja, 14 years ago

FireHunter saw through his minions' eyes, the other queen had died and he knew it, the human carrying the other was dead.
He roared in fury and used his telepathic link with an alien that was out in the desert, the warrior struggled and writhed before FireHunter assumed control.
The Warrior was his puppet now, and he twisted it's head to get a better view of his surroundings, and he scurried off in the direction of the other queen.

The small chestburster's little heart was pumping, it sensed danger outside and refused to move until the danger had passed.

FireHunter approached very sneakily, he noticed the three predators standing next to eachother, conversing. He scaled a tree skeleton that was hidden from their sight by a sand-dune, and slowly clambered through the rough canopy.
He saw it, the dead body holding the other queen, on the edge of the clearing, he slowly climbed down, being as careful as possible not to be seen, sticking to the shadows.

The Queen embryo felt the presence of another alien reaching down from a tree, the small creature poked it's head from the gaping wound in it's dead host's chest. It saw the danger in the form of three large humanoids, with their backs to it's savior and itself.

FireHunter felt and saw the little chestburster clamber up his arm and nestle on his back, he rapidly scurried along the tree-tops, and was out in the open desert again.
Running at full pelt, knowing well that any of the three predators could spot him and kill him and his precious cargo.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

you fucking moreons you spaming asshols and im not even half done you and im going to sleep with your moms you fuckers and your dads and i want to suck on your corms and dicks and virginas and titis and im going to rape you all and have sex with you deathwaith and esspecally you shadowwathing

chillax bro

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

why dont you you mother humper your all asshols