badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Hello, my name is N'URGL-GLFK the GREATER if your just joining us, and we've got most of our contestants up and moving by now. I think it's time to check up on Badapple24, the xenomorph from the same hive as bloo. He's already managed to kill a Predator, isn't that amazing? But it now seems like he's been talking with another Xenomorph and let's check our polls to see what it's been named.... Ah it seems like the viewers want its name to be Gamefreak. Hm, a strange name but its catchy. Well badapple has a current score of 30. Putting him on top of the leaderboard for now, Bloo is currently in second place. Ah well, it seems we need more commercials. So stick with us viewers and we'll be back with more action soon.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

DarkLioness stilled as she took in the scents wafting through out there air, he head cocking to the side as the camera hovered above her silently. Familiar scents......a Chestburster...who was this Chestburster again? She knew his scent well but his name was lost to her....Gawout? No no no no that wasn't his name it was more pronounced that that. Perhaps it was Gawnt....that had to be it. Nope...Goat?

"Gaunt." DarkLioness said out aloud....it was Gaunt. A brother from The Hive that was about and he was not alone in this world. She was here, along with yet another familiar scent. This scent belonged to no other than Tawganator the Drone, DarkLioness gave a happy hiss as she took comfort knowing her brethren were among her company here. That all changed rapidly when she recognized the scent of BadApple, that pathetic worm

"I must find my Hive-Mates....then I shall find BadApple and give him a slow painful death. This is the last time I let filth such as him live." DarkLioness hissed as she darted deep into the under-brush vanishing in an instant. He once calm demeanor was now gone and replaced with that all too familiar blood-lust and rage that made up the Warrior of The Hive. Anything caught in her path would parish in a fury of blood, flesh and cries of terror and unmatched agony.

It was time to hunt in the name The Hive.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

BUTTSOUP

This is your lovely special guest host BUTTSOUP taking over. That's not my real name and I'm not very good at describing stuff. Anyway, that's enough about me; back to the show.

Currently, Bloo is having a stare-off with Badapple and Gamefreak.

About Trains

Bloo crouched over a pool of its own drool. I, um... don't really know how long it stayed like that. It looked like, like some kind of weird tree. And that gross, clear goo just oozing out from between its teeth formed a really gross saliva trail. It wasn't splashing everywhere, though. It was controlled (and even kind of graceful), as if it were a glass sculpture... but I felt ill from focusing on it so much.

What's that expression, about car crashes? Maybe the expression's about train wrecks? Yeah, Bloo was like one of those. But the way Bloo positioned itself, the way it presented itself was like... it wasn't like a train wreck that already happened, it was like one that was about to happen. Yeah, and you just knew a bigass explosion was about to happen, but it just fucking wouldn't. It's the anticipation that made all of us hosts feel terrified, you know what I mean? Staring at Bloo is like waiting for an earthquake; this motherfucker isn't a monster, it's a force of nature.

That's how I remember Bloo. And I remember its drool the most. That thick spit swallowing the ground... All my co-hosts look away from Xenomorph saliva, but it mesmerizes me. It's like, um... it's, it's like Yautja blood, yeah? The thickness of it all, and how smooth it comes out - that's why it's like Yautja blood. Except none of it glows, so it's kind of, uh, it's pure. It's all pure. And still, it was a train wreck.

After some time, another Xenomorph came. One of them screamed, so I turned away.

what the fuck

This is DANK! BUTTSOUP had to run to the bathroom to vomit, but she'll be back soon. In the meantime, I'll be here!

That was fun! Wasn't that fun? Ha ha!

The fourth Xenomorph to join the stare-off is called DarkLioness!

Badapple stopped. His senses were peaked, he heard something. "There's someone else here..." looking at gamefreak he heard it. Large globs of saliva dripping from the maw of something out of a horror movie. "Bloo..." He said looking at the praetorian form in front of him...

Hello this is your host BUTTSOUP here, we need some Xeno on Xeno encouragement here, so we've rigged traps around the Xenomorphs to give off hostile pheromones, lets see how this plays out.

Badapple heard it, a faint hiss like propane leaking from it's canister, suddenly there were no familiar pheromones, only hostile ones. "Wha- whats going on?" he thought to himself looking back to the praetorian form. "You... must.... die..."

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Deception. Primal instincts command us to fight, but I will see through thier lies.

I open my maw, commanding the disgruntled xenomorph's attention. Claws grow, and my maw seperates. My armor cracks into segments, revealing muscular tissue between my exoskeleton. The lower beings watch in horror, as cameras whir as they try to focus on me. This body has grown, and if my ambition will become reality, so will thiers.

"Can you not see? These are not your enemy."

I turn to the camera, as if I had eyes.

"They are."

ThePredator13, Yautja, 9 years ago

Darkness...it hung like thick black clouds in his vision as his mind seemed to reply one event after another. Bugs...hunters...and a nuclear cloud it seemed all like some surreal dream, hell he wasn't even sure who he was. However these dreams were as disturbing as they were constant. It was like he had been there and seen it all, with one figure haunting his dreams each and every time. It wasn't like the other black lizard creatures that plagued his dreams, no this thing looked like it had crawled out of some pit from hell. It was about the size of a battle tank and seemed to weigh as much as one would, it's "face" of sorts was something you'd see out of a horror movie mixed with a Bob Marley concert. It skull seemed to be elongated with four mandible protrusions jutting out from it's jaw, with the only slightly funny part being the long dreadlocks coming down from it's skull. That at least brought a chuckle around. His thought process was soon interrupted by a slight hum coming from nearby forcing him to force himself awake from his dreaming and when he did awake, he awoke with a shock. He slammed his handed against the already seemingly cracked glass of the machine around him. He felt the slight chill that seemed to cling to the thing as his eyes began to scan the room outside the tube only to lock them on a round hovering object. He could swear to god the thing was watching him as it being to creep lazily towards the pod, making the sound of a camera like device zooming in. He held his breath hoping this damn sphere wouldn't turn out to be some sort of death machine. His thoughts were proven wrong as it just simply hung there suspended in the air. He began to look around the pod before finding a pull switch marked "emergency release." He quickly reached up and pulled the switch as the pod gave a loud hiss before the sound of a clunk echoed through the pod as silence soon returned.

He looked around as the metal sphere seemed to focus more intently on him as he gave the pod's "door" a shove with it simply coming off it's hinges and landing on the floor with a loud bang. The room in which he was in seemed to be that off some sort of space vessel, it's uniform grey walls were filled with old posters and what seemed to be maps. He slowly climbed out of the pod, his feet landing on the cold steel floor making his skin crawl with the sudden coldness. He looked down at his attire with it being a pair of boxers and a olive green t-shirt with the letters "USCM" in bold black print across it. He looked the sphere as it seemed to follow his every move before making a shooing motion as if telling it to go find someone else to watch. He began to look around for some sort of better clothing option as he wandered out of the room from which he had awoken in. His movements were slow as it seemed his body was taking it's time in returning to optimal functionality. He soon spotted a doorway the seemed easy enough to force entry into as it was already ajar. He began to with slow progress to force the door open revealing a room full off what seemed to be armor and weapons lining the walls. Still clothing was clothing even if he did look like some G.I Joe action figure he thought as he began to put on the oddly familiar clothing. He then remembered where he had seen it from before, this exact same attire was from his dream that now seemed like a gruesome reality the more he thought about it. He shook his head before finding a single key on the rack to the lockers. On the key a label with the name "J.Blackburn" printed on it was wrapped around the key ring.

John looked at it closely before picking it up and following the name to the locker with the same name printed above it. He swung the locker open revealing a set of body armor, that looked a bit more reinforced than most other armors he had seen in this weapons bay. Along with it a yellow device, a bag of equipment with a shoulder lamp and a stainless steel flashlight. His eyes then dropped down to the weapons hung neatly on the racks below, some type of rifle, a pistol, a knife and a shotgun along with their ammunition sat neatly organized below them. He began to quickly collect these, "suiting up" like he had done so many times in his "dreams." He glanced around finding the metal sphere from earlier still staring at him. He looked at it before stating the obvious question on his mind.

"What in hell do you want?"

Silence....

He shook his head before rummaging through the locker a bit more before pulling out a pair of black sunglasses and pushed them on his face along with the armor's helmet. The helmet seemed to have some sort of communications device along with various other features as well as a helmet cam which he could hear start up as soon as he put it on. He slid on the pair of gloves inside the locker before closing it and pulling up the facial cover of sorts. With that he shouldered his rifle taking the safety off it before marching out of the room. He could feel the sphere following behind him as he wandered the vessel as it creaked an groaned with every step, which meant he'd have to evacuate if the damaged hull came apart. He continued on until reaching one of the hanger control rooms, with that he began to try an reroute remaining power to the hanger computer. The computer booted up with a slight click bringing up the terminal overview. He began to link his systems with the ships main computer before opening up the hanger doors. It was time to step into the unknown, he began to make his way towards the doors slowly loading a fresh clip into the pulse rifle and cocking it as the doors slid back to reveal the sounds of rushing water and quite a sight. The large ship had crash landed on the edge of a massive waterfall on this planet's massive cliffs overlooking what seemed to be an endless jungle and forest area. He looked out over it as the ship reported multiple signatures in the forest below. He looked up to see the metal sphere float up to join other objects hovering above him as there was multiple flashing lights like camera flashes that made him feel like a prize fighter coming to the ring. John shouldered his rifle before stepping onto this alien soil, a new plan of action coming to mind.

His mission was now simple....

SURVIVE...

(Apologizes for the wall of text all.)

Oh this was positively delicious, the brethren of Shadow Serpents were going to be tearing each others throats out any second. DarkLioness hung back about fifteen yards away from the accursed ones known and the Shadow Serpents, taking great pleasure at seeing them turn hostile towards each other. DarkLioness would kill any survivors of course but she had a feeling due to size and sheer madness she'd be going against Bloo or Gamefreak likely. Perhaps that pitiful bug BadApple would survive? No matter whoever was left writhing after the battle DarkLioness would sweep in for the kill. After all she was here and she was determined to enjoy this predicament as best she could and the only way she could: with bloodshed. But for now she was going to sit back in leisure and enjoy the show the Shadow Serpents were going to put on for her, looking like a large deformed skeletal panther lounging on a rock in the middle of a pond. The Warrior of The Hive purred softly, were she more appealing(and human, although some people were indeed into non-humans) the purr would've been considered seductive, tail sensually swishing back and forth as she eye he enemies.

"They're doing my job for me, inferior parasites. Less of them means more fun for me and my kin."

Less Shadow Serpents also meant she could have fun with the Hunters, ah she would do anything to taste the flesh of a Hunter again. The meal she made out of that large bear like creature an hour earlier was already digested but she wasn't hungry. The camera still hovered around humming slightly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speak of people being into non-humans a random human(a rather repulsive, smelly dreg named Tim) had been practically drooling when the camera switched back to DarkLioness.

"Damn that's one hot critter....I'd love to hit me some of that!" he shouted at the TV like a Neanderthal. Somewhere behind him his two brothers groaned in despair. They REALLY needed to get Tim some psychiatric help.

Bad apples mind was clouded, the hive mind was completely severed and his brain had gone back to preset... survive by any means necessary. He began to screech at the praetorian. But felt something much more natural. He'd turn to the nearby perch to see a Black demon sitting there, watching, waiting. He hissed and began to walk towards the creature. He heard what she had said. He retaliated. "Who? Little ole' me. Not my fault I beat the shit out of you last time we met." he was circling the rock now waiting for her to reply. He knew he may not get as lucky as last time. He also knew she was going to attack. And if he had to, he'd outrun her.

Welcome back to the show ladies and gents. It's buttsoup here and it seems like the aliens have chosen their targets. It also looks like a very interesting fight between Badapple and the warrior darklioness.

Yep...he was still by all counts a flaming moron. DarkLioness was astounded that this worm had survived up to this stage, truly astounded. Of course BadApple was once again going on about one of their previous fights, which had been far from fair. BadApple and one of his other brethren had attacked DarkLioness in a two against one assault, hardly a fair. Not that DarkLioness was a fair fighter herself yet when one is on the receiving end of quote un-quote "unfairness" it's not enjoyable. Yet the Warrior of The Hive suspected that this fight may indeed be enjoyable, all she had to do was lure BadApple far enough away from Bloo and he'd be easy to pick off. Or slowly disembowel which ever she went with, but for now she was content to watch him make an ass out of himself. After all she was bigger and stronger than BadApple and could easily overpower him in no time. If their battle remained one against one. DarkLioness hissed, low and threateningly at BadApple as he approached.

"You got lucky because I had already been wounded, best you remember that worm." she spat, this time growling threatening and her tail curling up line an angry Cobra." However this time around it seems you don't have your precious kin to protect you. I noticed the beginnings of a fight over there....seems Bloo is itching to kill something." DarkLioness practically grinned as the Shadow Serpent hissed angrily at her, she also noticed that he didn't seem like himself at the moment. All the better for her. DarkLioness stood up on all fours and then stretched leisurely like a cat, it appeared that she was taking her time but she still had her guard up. With her head cocked to the side she addressed BadApple once more.

"Well then my inferior companion, you seem to have no hive to aid you at the moment. So here's what happens now: you either fight me or you can do what you always do and act like a pathetic coward and run. I'm happy either way."

He wasn't happy when the warrior used words like "Worm." He was confused as well, weren't we all a part of the same genome? And wouldn't that make herself a worm as well? No matter, Badapple hissed as he moved around the creature. He would every once and a while shoot a look at his surroundings, there wasn't much camoflauge, and he knew that she didn't have the advantage if we were to get out in the open, where he could be more agile. "Why would I run, my dear sweet friend?" He asked mockingly, keeping his "Face" locked on Dark Lioness, "I always enjoy when I run into you." he stretched his mouth as he talked. Drool leaking out of the sides of his face. He didn't want to make the first move. No that would be foolish, thats what she wanted. He simply continued circling. looking for any weaknessess.

He won't lose, not after how far he'd come

DarkLioness was primed to leap on this worm and tear him apart but he looked as if he were ready for an attack, one wrong move and she could end up getting seriously wounded or worse. She had to think of something to make him attack first that way she'd be able to gain the upper hand. The Warrior was wracking her brain while eyeing her would-be opponent. How to find a way to make BadApple slip up? Mock charging him would work so DarkLioness stood up on rose to her full height of 6'5 on hind legs and unleashed a demonic shriek and leaped for BadApple, but her leap only carried her to the edge of her spot on the large rock she picked to relax upon. Seems her plan did indeed have some of the effect she was beating on.

Amused the Warrior sneered at opponent. "What's the matter? I didn't frighten you did I?"

"Oh please, a member of the hive? Scare me. Hell, a bird is more terrifying then the likes of you!" He spat back. Keeping to the red foliage he blended into. He spat acid, hitting the female in the face he leapt on her, tearing her down off the rock Bad apple clawed frantically at her head and chest trying to make some kind of impact, eventually hitting his mark he left a small gash in her stomach with his claws. Leaping off before she knew what happened he gave a slight hiss. "Foolish girl, didn't you think I couldn't do that? I thought you would've learned from last time." he stretched his inner jaw, the exhale fogging the air. Drool frothing from his mouth, melting the ground below him.

Swampfirefreak, Yautja, 9 years ago

Swamp the runner awakens hearing the sounds of screaming he goes to investigate seeing a unknown creature in his area he watches the reptilian like creature and staying out of its sight until he makes a decision.
He decides to hide than to fight an enemy he dose not know. He gets far away from it and goes into the jungle.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

Venom, where are you...?
Venom, you have been abandoned.
Venom, you are alone.
Venom, do not be discouraged.
Your brothers wait for for you...

She really should have anticipated this happening but alas sometimes even the greatest Warrior could be an arrogant ass and it seems Xenomorphs were no different. DarkLioness stood and glared at the annoying runt that stood before her gloating, the cameras still circled above, while DarkLioness glanced at the gash on her stomach. It hurt there was no denying that but alas she only had herself to blame for being wounded by her enemy BadApple, who yet and still was gloating and now dribbling his drool all over the ground. Ugh damn Shadow Serpents had no refinement did they? Nor did they have the proper stealth
or intelligence for that matter, after all only a complete and utter fool would keep in close proximity of their enemy while you taunted them. BadApple found this out the hard way when DarkLioness propelled herself screeching at her him and tackled into the bush. She tore at him and mauled him wanting to tear the little parasite that called itself BadApple apart! The pair rustled around and fought for a few minutes before it ended with DarkLioness keeping BadApple pinned by threatening him with her tail. In turn she had also grabbed him tail to keep him from moving anywhere.

"You're not going anywhere." DarkLioness growled venomously.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile on Mars

"Mmmm now that's a sexy Alien there." Margarg an extraterrestrial that resembled a vaguely humanoid spider said huskily eying DarkLioness on his projector screen. Sure she didn't have eight hairy legs, an elongated abdomen and eight hair tits but unnfff!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Badapple hissed at the threatening warrior, scanning his environment for anyway out of this hold. His lip quivered, and he spat acid on her face, rolling over onto his side he pushed her beneath him. "Awe poor baby... forget about that did you?" He hissed, looking at her and snarling. His mind clouded by an anger only she could bring forth.

Looking at her body he pierced her leg with his tail, or at least tried to, his focus was on DarkLioness so he had trouble aiming, only cutting about half of it. Keeping her on the ground and keeping his teeth glinting in the red light that evening brought. "Your move pretty lady." He sneered.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Not only are you not allowed to post, this RP is DEAD. You can wait for the next one, or do a mini RP with me where I can help you understand the rules of this site and hoe to write quality RP. If you want to, feel free to tell me and I'll figure something out.