-Bloo-, Human, 7 years ago

Nothing here is based on my fanfic. The Hammerpedes and Trilobites are from Prometheus.

skull_ripper, Human, 7 years ago

@Bloo: That's what I was thinking, but I appreciate the definitive clarification. It definitely helps me ground my writing in something.

I went with a smallish scout ship in my first post, probably enough room for about half a dozen people to occupy without feeling too cramped. But definitely not a hulking vessel or anything given the nature of the mission being hush hush and on a smaller scale number-wise.

Argonian, Human, 7 years ago

I really like the style of the new starting thread. Nicely done.

Also, thank you for the clarification, @Bloo. For this first assault, I am allowed to use a vehicle with a turret, and a small squad of marines, around 5-8, more or less, not taking on account the scientific android and my character. One of the marines was planned to use a rocket launcher.

@SR: Yeah thats's a good size. I said in the original post that you can't have a weaponized ship, but you can still use those ships in your attacks against the humans.

@AG: Thanks! It took all morning to code it right, which is embarrassing since it's just simple HTML.

I think those numbers are good, and you can have one weaponized vehicle at a time. I think the rocket launcher is also fine, but limit your supply to just a few rockets.

badapple24, Human, 7 years ago

I am curious as to if someone could post to me, considering that GF had dissappeared rather promptly

Lol no posts on the mainboard, life's busy? Hopefully it'll get better DX

I was waiting for someone to post. Eh... should I post again, to move the plot along? Or should I wait?

Update: The story recap for Page 1 has been added to the bottom of the original post. Tell me if you think I left out any important details.

Sorry for the standstill guys. It looks pretty good so far, though. Keep it up. I have some free time now so my first post will be up soon.

tawganator, Human, 7 years ago

Since I haven't posted yet and there appears to be only one human player at the moment. I would like to play as Marine this time. Is that okay with everybody?

Yeah you're good. There are probably too many Xenomorphs compared to the other species anyway.

OK, I posted.

To clear things up: I'm not a Queen, I'm a Praetorian and I've just woken up. A whole lot didn't happen in my post but I'm on the surface walking up to Badapple. We're no where near any humans or Predators yet.

Edit: Thought I submitted this post hours ago, my bad.

LOL I love your post Bloo lmao.

The next Xenomorph to awaken is Dronehive, who is a Drone of the Hive.

This line made me laugh for some reason.

tawganator, Human, 7 years ago

Okay I have finally posted and I hope I didn't stuff anything up since I've only mead most of the posts.

Xeno-nex is a reference to Xeno-Zip or Fire from the Aliens: Genocide comic series which was performance enhancer that had several side effects one being that all Xenomorphs in the area would try to kill you instead of subdue you.

That's a good reason for the Xenos wanting to kill rather than kidnap. The Xenos' initial goal IS to kidnap a host to make a new Queen, but we don't have to follow that at all--it'll make things interesting if we don't.

gamefreak33797, Human, 7 years ago

Hey guys, I'm slowly working on a new post, jusst been too busy these last few weeks.

I apologize for not posting. School has really gave me hell lately. I'll try to write a response for the weekend.

Don't worry about it. I'll post soon too. Sorry for the recent neglect.

Gonna wait for you to post before I do Bloo lol, only because I tried to and I can't come up with anything for right now x3

I keep forgetting this is a thing. I'll try posting today or tomorrow.