.::OOC::.

Peterson, Human, 7 years ago

Ooc discussion

tawganator, Human, 7 years ago

So, who wants to get the ball rolling?

-Bloo-, Human, 7 years ago

OH FUCK.

Let me get on this tomorrow afternoon. Really busy few weeks, sorry about this. Hope everyone's ready to practice their writing skills.

DarkLioness, Human, 7 years ago

I showed up late to this party so, not it.

badapple24, Human, 7 years ago

Okay so I guess If no one else has anything I could work on something

gamefreak33797, Human, 7 years ago

#gettin ait

And I'm still gonna play around with the two minds one body thing.

Kirby-Cage, Human, 7 years ago

So yea... after having writers block for more then a day this is what I came up with. Man i'm rusty.

Ah you'll get better, I"ve been RPing for almost like, 3 years lol. I haven't stopped since our last mainboard

Dronehive, Human, 7 years ago

I'll post after work.

Argonian, Human, 7 years ago

Hello, gentlemen and ladies.

I am about to post, however, I would like to know some things, if someone would be so kind to inform me.

How big is the ship? How many commodities does it has? Which kind of equipment does the humans have? How well armed are they?

Thank you, and I hope I can provide with my current writing.

I think you guys have pretty much everything, full set of gear blah blah, read the human part of the plot, and it should clear it up :3

skull_ripper, Human, 7 years ago

So, I have some questions before I post.

#1: Where are the Yautja starting? Are we on a decent sized ship(like the three man one from the beginning of Requiem), or descending in small personal crafts? Or do we have some sort of small encampment and are already planet-side?

#2: What is the environment like exactly? I know it is Alaska, but it is Xenomorph infested Alaska. Is it all snowy with hive webbing poking up here and there? Or is it mostly hive webbing with snow here and there atop it? Or is it mostly snowing and the hives are all underground for the most part?

Sorry if I missed the info I am looking for somewhere, but I couldn't find it reading the RPG Synopsis.

Starting to write right now.

Ye alrighty DL awesome :D

FireHunter, Human, 7 years ago

@Argonian & Skull_Ripper:

Your ships can be as big as you want, if you're the first of your species to post then you set the scene.

The landscape is an arctic environment in Siberia, the ONLY Xenomorphs are the player-controlled ones, so there would be old remnants of the hive around the place, but these would be pretty much crumbling to dust by now.

Then, I accept the challenge. Thank you.

skull_ripper, Human, 7 years ago

Awesome, thanks FireHunter!

Edit: Posted, hope that works for everyone(will edit it if not).

Alright. I have posted.

Please notify me, if I have to edit the current post in any way, if the equipment chosen is in any way overpowered to face the Aliens and Predators, or if I was unclear at some point during the writing.

Thank you.

My post is finally up.

-Bloo-, Human, 7 years ago

To answer a few questions:

1) Yes, your ships can be as big as you want, but you can't have a whole Clan Ship. Remember that, in-story, this is a covert mission and not an official clan-sanctioned mission. In-story, all the members taking part in this RPG are not the entire Hunter's Moon clan; the actual clan is a huge, HUGE network of Predators, and the members here are a small, secret group sent to quietly deal with the problem at hand. In other words, it's a secret mission that not even the clan's elders know about; the only Elder that knows about it is CH, and that's because he's the one who ordered it.

2) The Hive's been dying for centuries and so it would be mostly snow with stable but weakened hive webbing underneath it. All the arctic and antarctic areas in the world are like this, but most of the world is still visibly covered in hive webbing, hence "Black Moon."

3) Hunter's Moon and Shadow Serpents don't have access to help from NPCs. Alpha Draconis can call in small groups of NPCs.

I'll be editing the original post to reflect these questions. Thanks to FH for answering when I wasn't here. My desktop's had issues for the past week but it's fine now.

Edit: I will also try updating the original post with a recap of all the current posts. This way, if someone wants a quick recap, they can just skim through the original post. I'd still suggest you read through the actual posts to better understand the story, but the recap will be there for people who are confused or just want to see things in one narrative style.

We've never done this before, so I wanna see how it turns out.

EDIT: OKAY, the original post of the RPG thread has been completely overhauled. The recap will be written soon. Sorry to everyone participating; I was supposed to rewrite the OP before the RPG began.

Edit: The page description has also been edited, and I've added all the participating members as well.

Dronehive, Human, 7 years ago

@Bloo

Are black liquid creatures based on your story, or Prometheus?