badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Apone with his Xenomorphic strenth grabbed the hunter away from GF and threw him a good ten feet away from where GF was. "Black, sorry you had to see that, my instincts took over for a brief moment there." Apone said looking at black who was obliviously petrified with my strenth. "Scaley, sorry but I could'nt let you kill her." Apone said to the hunter cooly. "Moving on, Black have you gotten into the warehouse yet?" Apone asked just as the door opened. Within the ware house was nothing but about fifteen pedastals each holding a Hunter weapon. "Hey black, come and translate this writing!" Apone yelled at Black who came over and read it in english. "The weapons on these pedastals are made for Blackburn and only him." Apone looked at Black and said "Well, looks like you got inheritance Black." Apone now gave the weapons to Black and he put them in a duffel bag.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black looked a a liquid and laughed "you'd like this scalely, artifical hive mind, made from royal jelly" black keept walking leaving Gf with the liquid

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

when ax stood up he saw that the crew was gone.they left him.......
he walked away from the place and found the hive.there he would destroy it.
aliens hissed when they saw alienxeno.

at black burn and apone and gf room.

a hiss was heard.then a roar.a explosion and another hiss.suddenly the wall broke and it was revealed that a praetorian was smashed trough it.they looked trough the wall seeing fire and alienxeno.
alienxeno destroyed a egg and smashed and then got clawed by a alien who took him to another room where the queen was supposed to lurk.....

"Black, I was wondering, I noticed a weapon that peaked my interest when you were collecting weapons." Apone asked Black and he turned around. "Yeah, which one?" Black asked with interest and Apone answered "That spear thing in there, would you be able to give it to me to keep?" Apone asked and Black answered "Possibly, yeah you can have it Apone. I have another one anyways" Black said opening his duffelbag and retreived the spear giving it to Apone. After he got it in his hand he put it in a waist strap on the back of his belt. "So let's finish this and get out of here." Apone said and Black put on the Plasma caster and put the shurikens and bombs onto his equipment belt and headed out for the dropship that would take us off the planet.

badapple dont ignore my post or read better.i was taken to the queen and could not set the bomb in time.

Black was holding somthing important and he walked over to alpone "we can let scalely get this its.... the alien burst into the room as black opened fire on the thing leave the artifical hive mind and gf alone all she had to do was open it and drink and she would be restored, black looked up at her "don't... you...dare..."

alienxeno (the hunters name is fire)was able to come back in the room.then he saw gf.he readied his plasma caster if she would dare.....

Apone saw AX with his plasma caster at GF and he slid the combi stick out of the back of his utility belt and it opened, Apone quickly ran over to Gf and took the hive mind. Pulling the pistol out of his holster he cocked it and said "Let's not fight here, now if anyone so much as touches one another this bullet is going to shatter the vial and it will have gone to waste, am i clear?" Apone said in a warning tone withdrawing the combistick and holding the pistol to the vial and his finger on the trigger.

"go ahead, destroy it, i dont care" he shruged

"Gladly." Apone said pulling the trigger and a bang sounded off. the flouresent green liquid splattered all over the place and the hunter leapt down pointing at his wrist computer then with his hand making what looked like an explosion. The computer gave a few beeps and began the count down. "The Dropship is ahead, Oh yeah scaley see you next time" Apone said sprinting with GF and Black to the two dropships. But before GF could get onto one of them Apone threw a hand grenade inside one of the ships exploding it. "Sorry Black, but we can't let her go. She is a powerful fighter and you are my friend so she won't attack you unles she has too." Apone said. "Ok, everyone get on the dropship, we have 5 minutes before this place is blown to smitherines." Apone said and Black followed by GF piled onto the craft and Apone took off up the chute into the open sky. "Final destination: Earth." Apone said smiling landing on a nearby platform.

OOC: GF I felt like ending this one the new one shall be up in a second, the new one shall be the last LV seiries i do for a while so yeah.

all this lv series actualy have a story line!cool!

can i make a rpg topic?and how?

You can't because your not a member of the sparring chamber

how do i become one?

ENGINEER, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Xeno don't worry 'bout him. He pulls this bull all the time. Its a public and active thing, calm down. We're just having fun.

@E: Your a great guy you know that? *Sarcasm*. AX I think it says that you post a thing in the Official request a fight topic and it may make you a member though i'm not sure. And also He wants to create his own RPG not be in one! In which event you have to become an official member of the spaaring chamber

that is going to be hard....isnt it?