Kirby-Cage vs Hunter4Acid

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OCC: Alright H4A( your new nickname ) I saw that BA( badapple24 ) has started your training in his fight with you, I can only assume that I'll be helping you with training as well, If you have any questions feel free to ask if I can answer it I will. With that out of the way I now ask: do you want to start or should I?

hunter4acid, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I am in the forest to learn more about the human culture & how there technology vs. our technology. One bear spots me in the forest so my wristblades vs bear claws. This bear & I fought to the death, but in the end I destroyed him with my wristblades in the jaw. This is why I was nicknamed Bear.

Kirby was out hunting in the forest. He had just escaped from a few days ago from one of the many human labs on the planet and after being hunted those few days and killing several humans. Kirby was once again hungry and spotted a four legged creature with horns. Needless to say the creature didn't last long once Kirby pounced and sent his tail through the creature's neck severing its spine and killing it instantly.

Kirby was enjoying his meal when the wind picked up and along with it a scent form something any xenomorph would recognize, the scent of a predator. Kirby ran in the direction of the scent immediately.

Destroying animals is easy for me, so the next bear I saw was destroyed effortlessly, I still need to learn more about human technology before I hunt humans. I made sure to keep the plasma pistol with me in case any humans spot me. If this mission works out I just might become a blooded predator.

Kirby lost the scent as the wind died down but kept following its last direction where he came about a decapitated bear. It was obvious that a human didn't kill it as there were no bullet holes to be found. A small trial of blood led into the bushes and following that scent of blood led him to a second bear also dead and decapitated. Kirby no longer needed to follow the scent of blood as the smell of predator was close.

I was making the bear heads into trophies, with my wrist computer I got note that something is approaching my way so I hid up in a tree waiting to ambush what was approaching my way. Something told me this fight was going to be a tough one.

Creeping closer to the predators scent, Kirby hid in a bush on the ground and after some "looking" around was able to detect that the predator was in a tree above him. Slowly climbing up the tree Kirby found that he had in fact managed to sneak up on the predator who was scanning the forest floor below.
Easy kill Kirby thought to himself, the predator pressed a button on his metallic looking device on his wrist. Kirby crept closer when suddenly the predator whipped around looking Kirby in the face. Kirby pounced on H4A knocking them both off the tree and to the forest floor below. Kirby, by shear luck, landed on top of the predator. Kirby jumped off the predator hissing softly.

your move

I tackled Kirby with all my strength & pinned him to the floor. I got a few swipes in with my wrist blades, which are acid proof.

Okay now its your move.

Kirby was pinned to the floor with H4A slashing away leaving some light to moderate wounds across his body. Kirby tried to get his tail free but it was pinned firmly under Kirbys own body however Kirby noticed that most of H4As body was unarmored and Kirby took advantage of that by spitting acid on H4A unprotected right leg. H4A roared in surprise and pain as his right leg just below the knee was slowly being eaten away by the acid and H4A roared again as Kirby managed to get his tail free and leave a light cut on H4As already weakened right leg. H4A quickly, with a limp, backstepped away from Kirby who got back up hissing angrily.

your move

Then I pinned Kirby's tail to the wall with my wrist blades while swiping with my other hand. Kirby was in severe pain from this I hope you can go on...

Kirbys tail was being pinned with one wrist blade to a tree while being slashed at with the other; however this put Kirby close to H4As wounded right leg. Kirby grabbed H4As wounded right leg pulling it up to his mouth and started biting into it several times with H4As roars getting louder with each bite.

your move

Before Kirby could take another bite I ripped his tounge out & put his head on the floor to avoid the acid coming from his mouth until he completely stopped bleeding from the mouth.

The fact that H4A was able to stand at all was amazing after all his right leg was mutilated. Kirby was not happy with his face to the floor and and his second mouth ripped out. However the predator was overconfident in his fighting abilities and ignoring such a fierce wound was starting to wear him down just due to the blood loss. Kirby whipped his tail around and and cut cleanly through H4As already mutilated right leg. H4A fell down in a heap and despite his best efforts couldn't get up with his right leg severed from his body.

your move

OCC: Preventing me from cutting off your leg is godmodding.Please edit your post, unless I've somehow mistaken that you cutting off my tail was before I cut of your leg, in which case I'm gonna ask that you make that clear in your post.

(EDITED) While I was on the ground I grabbed Kirby's tail & completely cut it off. Then I squeezed any blood near the tail out of him onto the floor to prevent any damage from the acid. Just then I human appeared & I fled the scene by focus jumping with one leg. While hiding to recover from my wounds, I sent a message to my fellow Yautja to bring me a medikit to help my wounded leg.

OOC: Thank you your post is a lot clearer now.

On topic: The pain of Kirbys tail being cut off was clear as Kirby screeched loudly and as Kirby was being pinned down and the predator. Suddenly a human burst through the bush "Sir I found the escaped Specimen, HOLY SHIT, Sir I just saw a predator sir Its head north AH...'Kirby had heard more than enough from the squishy bag of blood. The predator had, of course, jumped away somehow while Kirby dealt with the human however even with such Strength the predator couldn't have gone too far and it didn't take too long to find the predator once more in a tree playing with the wrist thing on his arm while propped up on a tree. Kirby pounced on the predators back this time knocking them once more to the forest floor where the H4A fell on his belly with Kirby still on his back. Kirby then proceed to rake H4As back with his claws Several times shredding his back and even revealing some ribs and his spine in some places.

your move thats 5

I kicked Kirby with my good leg forcing him off, just then a medi kit was sent in a portal, I got hold of the medikit. I didn't use it because there was no time, so I fired my plasma caster & got a part of your right shoulder.

Kirby screeched with an ear shattering scream as the Plasma bolt ripped into his Kirbys right shoulder melting a hole through it. Kirby was no doubt angry as he started hissing with a low, deep tone. H4As laser guide turned on and then flickered off; it must have been damaged sometime during the fight as nothing H4A tried to do worked to get it stay on so he was stuck with manual targeting, and after several dodges by Kirby, Kirby decided it was time to end this and with a well aimed acid shot by Kirby left H4As plasma caster useless. Kirby walked up to H4A who was taking heavy breaths as the lack of blood in his body was catching up to him leaving him weakened. H4A took some half-hearted swipes at Kirby who just backed out of range and sidestepped onto H4As mutilated back. H4A tried to kick Kirby off again but Kirby put a stop to that by severing H4As spine via clawing H4As small back leaving H4A completely paralyzed yet still alive for the time, however brief, being. Kirby then proceeded to tunnel his claws into H4As back and to his still beating heart where he ripped it out and watched as it slowly stopped beating after which Kirby ate it. Kirby let out a loud scream to let the humans who were nearby know where the body was. It would hopefully give Kirby the time to recover from the wounds he has sustained during the fight which would take days for the light wounds and mouths for anything heavier. Kirby ran off, night was coming and would provide the means of a safe escape until another day comes bring with it the dangers of the planet.

OOC:Good fight. If you have any questions feel free to ask in a post after this one.

----------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure your not godmoding on the part where you dig into the heart?

I am very much certain that me tunneling with my claws to you heart is not godmodding; however if you still think that I've godmodded then feel free to get a second opinion by going to the ORFT( the fight topic) and ask that someone review the spar ( at least I think that's how it works ). If someone says that I have godmodded then I will edit my post.

You know what I'll let you win, but you have to let me make one more statement. 2 weeks later a human discovers my corpse he plays with my wrist computer & it self destructs, so now there is no evidence of Yautja on planet earth. Now I'm known as a hero to my fellow Yautja.