kiplade V.S. grid12 V.S. MadLuke77

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I can start you off if you'd like....

not bad...

madluke394, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

yeh if you want dude. we are all new to this. i think im the only 1 out of us 3 on at the mo though dude

I awoke quickly, after hearing a ghastly roar in the distance. confused of my surroundings, unaware of my location. it looked like some kind of jungle. currently unaware of any habitants in the area. there had to be someone here, after all I heard a roar. I cloak myself and climb a tree for a birds eye view and better perspective, in the distance I see nothing, just plant and tree life. I continue to explore the area....

after searching for a while I decide to rest. I climb a tree close to where I awoke, and sleep. I decide to stay close to where I awoke as there may be clues as to how I got here near by. I rest until the next day......

(that alright dude?)

grid12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

An elder told grid12 that madluke is stuck on an unknown planet that no one has bin on before leaving I download a map of the plant.
H
2 weeks grid12 was on the planet he was looking around for a while grid12 sees a flashlight and cloaks him self then grid12 jumps in to a tree and let's him past.

Later Grid12 sees madluke finly he said grid12 runs up to him sits next to him and wait in till he awakes.

Kiplade, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kiplade was walking around in his day-time job as a police officer eating donuts, then all of a sudden a strange light appears and sends him to a strange planet...
He wakes up and sees Madluke and Grid12 sitting in a tree, slowly Kiplade pulls out his gun...

(kiplade you can only attempt to kill or battle another player after 5 posts into the rpg battle)

grid12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Grid12 cloaked himslef as he wakes up looking at a human grid12 then click a symbol on madlukes hand then grabs him and runs up the tree.

Guys we have to post 6 commands befor fight its a rule on the forum

madluke wakes up being hoisted up a tree by a fellow yutaja.

madluke looks at grid12 and asks " friend or foe? "

Can I leave the battle now?

kiplade- so you are leaving the battle then?

Yes.

ok....... can i request a re-battle between grid12 and myself badapple24 ?

Yeah, if you want I can be in your battle though because of the Mini RPG my post's may be a bit scattered

Yeh sure dude, if you want. And thanks for making the new one :) grid12 and i only started this week though so i dor suppose we will be that good yet :p

Hey, no problem. I can help you get better at RolePlaying

Hey, no problem. I can help you get better at RolePlaying