Gear vs. Blizzard

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Here you go guys, sorry about the wait.

Gear, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

An alien runner emerged from the darkness. "Nice place."

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@ Firehunter no problem
@ gear if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask ;)

In the shadow's something was stirring its long tail uncoiled itself slowly before suddenly lashing out as if it was trying to harm some invisible force that could not be seen . Blizzard let out a low hiss which resonated throughout the dark infested cave putting a stop to deafening silence that had been dominating this place devoid of all life .

Suddenly the warrior's solitude was interrupted by the presence of an unknown being’s pheromones , naturally the creature known as Blizzard made his way as quickly as possible to the source .
After a few minutes of travelling through the darkness he found himself in front of a xenomorph .
Blizzard took a few steps back deciding to let the stranger make the first move

Gear pounced on the other xenomorph using his tail to stab Blizzard in the head.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

INTERVENTION:

Sorry for the interruption guys, but Gear, take note of what Blizzard's doing with description here, I'm hoping you read the rules relating to RPGs, and assuming you did, you'll know that in a Mainboard RPG such short posts are unacceptable. You don't have to change the length of them in the spar (although it might make it much more interesting for someone reading it, which I might do.) but I'm just letting you know for future reference.

Nobody's in trouble, just thought I'd help out and perform a more positive Moderator/Veteran Duty.

Continue!

The Warrior took a step back it seems being in isolation has numbed his reflexes and his attacker was quick to act dealing a blow to his head , instinctively Blizzard used his tail to push his new found enemy to the ground . Before his opponent could rise to his feet Blizzard lunge at him aiming for his throat with the goal of draining him of his blood thus weakening alas He was unsuccessful and could only deal a few mild scratches to his torso after this fruitless attack , the warrior back off preparing for his new foe's counter attack .

Gear pounced on Blizzard,clawing and stabbing the other xenomorph repeadetly before jumping back. Hissing he backed into the shadows before jumping on a rock making it fall on Blizzard's head.

@Gear which clan are ypu planning on joining ?

Blizzard tried to evade his foe's counterattack but alas he was too slow and the xenomorph stab him repeatebly in the chesy , the warrior let out a mixed cry of anger and pain before finally pushing his assailant away but in the confusuion the ennemy jumped on rock causing it to fall and smother Blizzard with rock and dust.

All was quiet for a minute but to him it had seemed like an eternity . Suddenly Blizzard burst out of the rubble ramming the ennemy into the wall before impaling him with his tail in an attempt to immobolise him.Drops of acid were trickling down Blizzard's face like rain on a window , Blizzard clutched the xenomorph head and open his mouth to reveal his second mouth which was ready to deal a killing blow to his newfound adversary .

ooc: I'm thinking about the hive but the shadow serpents are tempting.

ic: Gear struggled until he finally head butted Blizzard,then Gear jumped onto a statue and made it fall,causing dust and rocks to be flung everywhere. Gear waited on a rock for the dust to clear.

OOc Join us and get free candy :D

Blizzard inner mouth slightly pulled back to get enough momentum to pierce this insignificant xenomorph's skull but at the last possible moment his foerammed his head into his making him stumble backwards that's when he realised that the wall he had rammed his ennemy into was not a wall but in fact the bottom of a great statue depicting some civilisation of old not that blizzard could admire the statue for long as it crumbled violently on him .

BLizzard let out a weak hiss he tried to take a swipe at his ennemy with the pointed end of his tail but his tail refused to move crushed under the rubble of the statue . Eventually he managed to get the tail loose and stepped back into the shadows trying to find refuge in the dark .
Blizzard collaspes on all four his hisses becoming more franctic .

ooc: free candy...I know who I'm joining

ic: Gear hissed at Blizzard as if in warning to stay down. Gear put his claws on Blizzard's head and slowly dragged his claws down.

OOC : warning if you have a complaint about the shadow serpent’s false advertising please complain to Bloo and not hold blizzard responsible in any way

Blizzard immediately pounced on to his enemy pushing him to the ground before impaling his right arm with his tail hoping to render it useless . The warrior would have continued his assault if his new found foe had not caused such much pain even now his head felt heavy and his senses felt jumbled and confused which would explain why so many of his current hits weren't doing much damage .

Blizzard grabbed him before throwing him against a wall which collapse as the unknown xenomorph made impact with the wall , Blizzard took this opportunity to retreat and find somewhere to heal his wounds and regain some strength.

edit : sorry I took so long to answer and even more sorry that this post seems rushed

ooc: 1.thanks for the ifno 2.it's ok

ic: Gear stumbled around alittle after he got out of the rubble and slowly crawled to a hiding spot to tend to his wounds.

OOC just letting you know I haven't forgotten this thread

ooc:ok

HunkGenetic, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

And training or in battle and RPG?