Cleticyautja/Stoneheart versus Kidd

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Setting: Lost Colony of the Outer Rim
Date: 2179

At an abandon colony in the outer rim of the Sol system, a team of highly trained marines are dispatched to revive it. Clearing any and every hostile alien lifeforms, they set up shop within the wrecked complex. An adequate outpost that has the nessacary supplies to last out in this frontier for several weeks, the marines have nothing to worry about except for a large scale invasion.

Within the complex, a particular officer supervises the men and women of his unit to do their job to the letter. Repairing doors and security boards while others set up barricades and other defensive blockades against the known alien threats that lurk within their galaxy.

A clan of yautja was in search for worthy prey during their orbit of the planet in which the lost colony is located. Sending two of their best to observe and eliminate any worthy prey that they can find, they hope for a successful hunt.

It was noon and the sky of this planet still shows the stars overhead. The planet still has breathable air but the knowledge of the last inhabitants are unknown to certain circumstances. With a patrol of marines securing their known borders with the officer, they come in contact with the predators.

The marines were easily dispatched by the creatures, recieveing hardly a scratch from the patrol unit. Now, both yautja stand before a particular human who is well known in the USCM military. Staring each other down, the Retribution has yet to begin...

StoneHeart, Human, 15 years ago

(Guess I'll start us off then)

The Alpha of the group stepped forward to the human, his wrist blades double extending as he looks down at the human, he growls at the man. He takes out his Glaive and extends it, he looks to the human. His wrist blades on his right wrist, the same as his Glaive as he starts circling the man.

He soon is behind him with the man staring at him, the other Yautja was behind him as Stone Heart roars, planning on using force to win this, or die trying. He looks to Cletic, growling this to him in the Yautja language, "attack or drw his attention so I can" He told the Predator, he was slightly bigger then Stone, but weaker.

Stone now waits for the Predator to attack and draw the man's attention off of him.

cleticyautja, Human, 15 years ago

As Cletic heard stone telling him what to do he thought very carefully about how to drw the humans attention.Turning on his translater.
"human u are picking a fight with two yautja,not a very good thing to do and for ur bravley i will get rid of my firearm but my eldar will keep his"cletic took off his shirukens,smart disk,shoulder cannon,hand cannon and his speargun.
"im ready to fight when u are and i will not take off my halmet or armour though"Cleitc steeped forward and roared and waited for his opponent.

The marine stared at the yautja who was speaking to him in the human language. Taking the cigarette from his mouth as he watches the yautja remove his equipment, Kidd replies with a smile, "You think I should disarm all because of a two against one? Not a chance." As the yautja takes a step forward, Kidd approaches the brute, knowing full well of the other yautja that is standing behind him.

The gap closed between the Cletic and the marine and the actions performed were all done with perfection. As the gap was closed, the marine lunges forward and grabs the beast by its arm. Turning himself around as he holds the monster's arm firmly, he flips the beast over by using it's own limb. The sound that follows from the beast landing on the ground was of a deep thud and the sound of metal, from it's armor, squeaking of protest from the movement.

Upon releasing Cletic's arm, the young man lifts his rifle up, which was still slung over his shoulder, and aims at the yautja that is still standing. Stepping away from the fallen yautja, Kidd fires his pulse rifle at the Stoneheart.

ooc:(i didnt mean disarm yourself but why did you fire at stoneheart you could have killed me)

(I'm not that stupid. If I fired at you, that means I would be open to Stone's attack. Also, I would like for you to stay in this fight for a little while longer.)

(very smart)

Stone Heart sees the man turn and cloaks himself, he then proceeds to jump in a random direction, which just happened to be on the other side of Cletic. The Yautja lands behind Cletic with a thud and proceeds to start forward, uncloaking his self once behind Kidd, he smiles and his wrist blades hit the man's calf muscle, almost his knee if Stone Heart would've lifted it up a little more.

He yanks the blades out andjumps back out of Kidd's range, he activates his Plasma Casters, aiming them at Kidd. One on his head, the other on his chest as he waits for the Marine to turn around, which would be letting Cletic have the oppurtunity to attack or at least when Kidd goes to stop Cletic, he could attack. He now waits for the man to turn, so his plan could unfold.

Cletic got up from the floor to see that stone was aiming his shoulder cannons at the humans chest and head.Cletic knew wht stones plan was Cletic roared and ran at the human grabbing his foot and swinging him a couple of times before he let him go which made the human fall a couple of feet away.
"Get up and fight human so far i have seen how u fight and i wont let it happen again"Cletic got out his wristblades.

With dual stabbed wounds to his left calf and now being flung threw the air only to land several feet away from the pair of these hulky beasts, Kidd stares at the two with a grin, but the grin was cut short. As soon as he looked back at the two, he sees a pair of red sights aiming for him. "Shit!" Kidd yelled out as he rolls out of the way only to stop on his back. No sooner than he stopped, he takess a grenade from his person and pulls the pin. Tossing over at the Stoneheart, he turns to see the other beast unsheathing it's wristblades.

"Oh come on! Give me a freakin' chance!" Kidd angerily cried out as he lifts his right leg up to his chest and pulls his knife from it's sheath. Kicking both legs up into the air and throwing them down to the ground to lift himself up into the sitting position, he throws the knife vertically towards the eye of the Cletic.

Grabbing his pulse rifle which never seems to leave his person as it was slung over his shoulder, he lifts it up and aims between the two beasts. Pulling the secondary trigger which fires his grenade launcher, he chances his hand position to take control of the primary trigger. Taking aim, he will fire at any who moves away from the blast or advances to his position.

Stone Heart manages to jump as the grenade is launched his way. He still catches the blast on his right calf, but not enough to make him have to heal it. He looks to his leg once landed, seeing a minor cut barely bleeding he looks back to the human in time to see the man with his pulse rifle.

He growls to Cletic as his cloak deactivates, so he actitivates it again and jumps out in a random direction. He then gives Cletic a chance to cloak himself and jump to him as he lands about 30 or 35 feet away. He takes out one of his two medicomps to fix his calf muscle up.

Stone Heart then turns to the human, his wrist blades double extended as he starts walking around, just slow enough to not be able to be seen, or heard as he continues, still about 30 feet away incase he tries something.

Hearing the most familiar sound, the marine slowly gets up into the standing position. Leg in pain from the dual stab wounds, he turns towards the direction where he heard of something that sounds like a sword being pulled from it's sheath.
"You can't hide forever! It will be your demise!" the marine yelled out at the invisible creature. Suddenly, he sees movement on the ground, as if some invisible force is crushing the ground. Nodding his head, Kidd grins as he lowers the infared lens of his helment down to his eye. Seeing a visible humanoid outline, the marine spoke up, "Found you." Raising his rifle up, he fires his pulse rifle at the outline as he staggers over to the APC so that he can recuperate.

Reaching one of the two doors of the APC, Kidd pulls back on the handle only to open it. Entering the vehicle, he leaves the door open for his attackers to come after him.
Heading to the back of the vehicle, he grabs the First Aid kit so that he can start fixing up his wounds. The interior of the vehicle is really confined for a person of great height, but this marine as no problem walking back and forth inside. Sitting down on one of many seats that the marines use, Kidd grabs a wrap and starts to tie it tight around his wound so that it would slow the bleeding. Looking over at the back and towards the two doors, Kidd forms a plan which is almost fool-proof.

Cletic heard the orders that was given he jumped while cloaking but the knife cut his shoulder only a tiny cut but this was his right hand he ran six feet away to see the human using his medical kt and stone so with all the pain that came from his right shoulder he got out his medikit and healed his cut.he roared. then looked at the human to see him pointing his weapon a stone he roared.
"this fight started between us two and i intend to keep it that way until one of us killed then u can attack him"cletic got out his glavie and gave it to the human then got out his combi-stick.
"fight with these weapons"and he stood there defensivly and waited for his opponent to attack.
But the human also advances he steps through a door way he knew that if they tried to get through they would be killed.suddenly he found that there was two shriukens there he lifted them up and throwed them at the human hoping he'd dodge them he ran after them and cletic turned and grabbed his shoulder cannon firing as the walls turned red.

(I'm inside the APC, Armored Personnel Carrier. If you run through the wall, I wish you luck with a bad freakin' head-ache because it's steel that you are trying to go through.)

(ok i'll change that part)

Kidd sees that the side of the APC's interior is turning red, not only that, the interior also shakes from the impact from the shots of whatever it is that the yautjas are firing at him with. Thanking God that he is in a safe zone, the young man staggers to the rear of the vehicle where all the weapons are located.
Taking the M56 Smartgun from the rack, he puts the harness on as fast as he could in the right way while placing his rifle on the seat that he sat on. Having some knowledge on how to operate the weapon, he goes by memory to activate it, and that's when the yautja finally blew a hole in the side of the vehicle. Nodding his head, he pulls the handle back of the automatic weapon and charges into view of the monster. "Eat this!" the marine yells out as he twists the handles of the smartgun to fire a stream of hot lead down at his opponent.

Cletic had got through the humans defense but saw the human firing hot lead that hit his chest luckly he had armour he took the armour off and ran to the other side shouting in a different language he said to stone
"stone keep the human busy im trying now to get through the other side of his defence i know that im not ment to be saying orders but its the only way"cletic started firing.

Stone Heart manages to stnad up all the way, taking the bullet to his armour, doing little moe then makign a little dent. He then starts going after him, needing to get rid of those infrared goggles, he then walks inside the vehicle, having to duck a little as he makes his way to where the human was.

The Yautja then hears Cletic give him orders, but seeing as that was pretty much the only thing to do, he growled back, "okay, but for your sake this better work Cletic". The Predator then walks to another side of the vehicle, capable of going in the room, but not wanting to.

Stone Heart glances around the corner, seeing the man with a gun that had apparently damaged Cletic's armour. He silently walks back to a nearby door, and turns around the corner, both his plasma casters aiming sights set on Kidd. He smiles under his mask as he fires one of them. The first hit the automatic gun Kidd held, the other blasted his pulse rifle on the chair next him.

The Yautja then looks back around the corner after firing, seeming to have his attention, he stood up and roared, it echoing around the vehicle, as he turns the corner again. This time his sighs set on the goggles Kidd had on as he sees them on top of the man's head, he fires one of his plasma casters, managing to hit the goggles at the tip of the lense, making them just bad enough to not work because the lense is broke.

He checks his map of the area around them, seeing nothing else, he sighs and cloaks himself. HE then starts walking around, the three of them showing up on his map so he decides to head around, knowing the man was probably going to follow.

Recieving plasma burns from the shot, Kidd staggers back into the APC holding his face, thus droping the remains of the smartgun. Groaning and grunting in painas he holds his face, the marine growls out in a low tone, "So that's how they want to play? Hope they relize who they are messing with before the time is up." That is when the young man thought of a great plan. Unknown to the plan that the yautja are scheming outside, Kidd rushes back to the rear of the APC where the nukes are located.

Looking down at one of the nukes, the young man puts his hands on a "special" mine. "Thank god for the Berzerkers. Nuclear Failsafe Mine, a great weapon to destroy hives and other dangers..." Activating the mine, he tosses it out in the center of the APC, hopefully out in the yautja's line of sight. Grabbing another M41A1 pulse rifle, he sits back and waits for the yautja's attack. Lighting a cigarette, he places the butt of the square in his mouth and begins to smoke, as he holds his rifle at the ready.

Stone Heart hears, then sees something land at his feet, upon inspection he says this "uh oh" and he jumps to around a corner as it blows up. He looks around the corner to go back to his spot where he fired them from, seeing the man having got another weapon he growls to his self, "Damn it! where is he getting these weapons from" and he cloaks himself as he looks around the corner, seeing something smoking he then roars, hoping to startle the human, moving to a location where the human would never find him.

He looks around, his bio helmet would detect anything in front of him, his back against a wall, knowing it would come the front of sides, he constantly watches, planning on firing at the man once he is in Stone's sight.

(Of course, it is a mine, but this mine is set on a timer, so in that case, it will not blow up when stepped on or when someone gets close.)

(oh, okay, thanks for explaining, now back to the fight)